Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Doesnt work anymore
damn was imaking a pair of NikeID and now it says expired 
indifferent.gif

At least I got my order in for the flyknit infrareds...

Last edited:
Missed the code... Thanks for posting OP... i wish this thread would share more stuff like this rather than complaints about the weather and humble brags...

Last edited:
Missed the code... Thanks for posting OP... i wish this thread would share more stuff like this rather than complaints about the weather and humble brags...
This weather is awful, I'm glad I got my Canada Goose and Yeezy 750s to walk around feeling warmer 
roll.gif
 MOST OF THIS IS A LIE

Shouts to the fool on RFD who snitched the code to NDC :rofl:

Like reported it?

Stupid guy...as if it's his money and he is being taken advantage of :x

Nike is a billion dollar company and do you think they'll really lose that much if a 40% code gets out?

:smh:

Last edited:
Like reported it?

Stupid guy...as if it's his money and he is being taken advantage of
sick.gif

Nike is a billion dollar company and do you think they'll really lose that much if a 40% code gets out?

mean.gif
nah, i think he asked the online nike chat person why the code wasn't working (the code had expired by that point) and the nike chat person asked where he got the code from and he actually told them he got it from RFD. Genius.

nah, i think he asked the online nike chat person why the code wasn't working (the code had expired by that point) and the nike chat person asked where he got the code from and he actually told them he got it from RFD. Genius.

Ah...I hope his call won't cause all earlier orders with the code to be cancelled

Shouts to the fool on RFD who snitched the code to NDC :rofl:

Wow. What a goof. Missed out on it but hope whoever caught it doesnt have their orders cancelled cuz of some dummy.

Why do these deals always happen when I'm at work away from office/a computer. 
sick.gif
 Grats to the peeps who were able to grab something!

Back
Top Bottom