Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I can't see these staying anywhere near the high prices they're at now. I think it's pretty silly people are paying these prices given how many retros of these are out there, but hey.....hype.

My guess is you should be able to find these for less than $300 within a month or two once people have moved on.
I thought I read that someone "won" Purple Pattas too....which is pretty crazy that they even had a pair of those.
yea not hurting to grab a pair right now like you said since i know prices are going to drop.  It would be nice to get these with the better shape but i still see those '12 versions available and for a fraction of the price.  Is the box, shape and dustbag worth the extra mark up?  heck no haha...

Purple Pattas, wow.  now those would be worth lining up for a chance to grab at retail

Times have changed. People feel entitled to free things because they stood outside in the cold?
Nothing should be free I just think Nike could have pull this off better with much more thought. If you lived thru the 80's you'll know what I mean.

Last edited:
It's definitely not worth lining up to see those "grails" in person, I feel like only about half of them are really considered grails in my opinion. 

That's what I said to the girl assisting. I pointed out that why was the garbage "Yeezy" FB was there...she said they asked some people and what's their grail....

LOL wonder who they asked for those FBs to be grails? New to AMs?

Last edited:
Grails is such a loose term thrown around these days, these are the same people calling Air Max 1 "Master" grails 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Grails is such a loose term thrown around these days, these are the same people calling Air Max 1 "Master" grails 
laugh.gif

I'm an SB head, and the only SB I consider a grail would be the What the Dunks. Imo, anything that's less rare than that isn't really a 'grail'. People need to also understand that grails should be able to stand the test of time.

Last edited:
Burloak and TPO will be 20% off wall and 30% off clearance clothing and some running and equipment - elite socks are 2 for $25.

I'm an SB head, and the only SB I consider a grail would be the What the Dunks. Imo, anything that's less rare than that isn't really a 'grail'. People need to also understand that grails should be able to stand the test of time.
let's not forget about the Paris or Heinekens though haha

Used to collect SB but unloaded all my grey and pink boxes. Only kept the Dunkles as they were a gift.

My grail would have been the Pigeons. Just love the colour blocking.

let's not forget about the Paris or Heinekens though haha
Ah yes, the Heineken Dunks. Yeah, those would be considered grails for me as well. 
Used to collect SB but unloaded all my grey and pink boxes. Only kept the Dunkles as they were a gift.

My grail would have been the Pigeons. Just love the colour blocking.
As for the Paris and Pigeon Dunks, those are definitely grail status shoes, but I've come to terms with myself that I will never get those due to pricing.

Dunkles are lovely as well. I'd put those up there with the Heineken ones. They're probably a pair that I will never let go of as well.

I can't see these staying anywhere near the high prices they're at now. I think it's pretty silly people are paying these prices given how many retros of these are out there, but hey.....hype.

My guess is you should be able to find these for less than $300 within a month or two once people have moved on.
I thought I read that someone "won" Purple Pattas too....which is pretty crazy that they even had a pair of those.

OG 87's and Silver 97's should never EVER be hitting $400-$500. Still can't fathom that people are even asking for that much.

Sold my Unkle's and I want them back. Looks like you might have the size I'm looking for too. :nerd:

--

As for the bus, I kinda wanna check it out, but kind of not. I'm inclined to want to check it out just for the experience, but shoe-wise, it's probably nothing I haven't seen before.

Last edited:
On the topic of SB's...  I'd prob pick up some older stuff if I came across them at a good price.  Shanghai I's, Medicom I, SBTG w/ Royal Fam packaging (passed on these to let a friend pick them up) and I'd prob like to complete the supreme blazer set.

OG 87's and Silver 97's should never EVER be hitting $400-$500. Still can't fathom that people are even asking for that much.
Sold my Unkle's and I want them back. Looks like you might have the size I'm looking for too.
nerd.gif

--

As for the bus, I kinda wanna check it out, but kind of not. I'm inclined to want to check it out just for the experience, but shoe-wise, it's probably nothing I haven't seen before.
I've been waiting for the 97s for a minute, but can't pay the asking price. I remember Street Game in Buffalo had the golds for $100 and I kept passing, thinking they'd go for cheaper, boy was I mistaken LOL
Sold my Unkle's and I want them back. Looks like you might have the size I'm looking for too.
nerd.gif

--

On the topic of SB's...  I'd prob pick up some older stuff if I came across them at a good price.  Shanghai I's, Medicom I, SBTG w/ Royal Fam packaging (passed on these to let a friend pick them up) and I'd prob like to complete the supreme blazer set.
Sold my SBTGs and regretted it ever since. (same as the Atmos AM1s)

Medicom I's and Supeme Blazers still go for quite a bit. I actually think they've been going for more than they used to. Don't know why I ever passed on the black Supreme Blazers for ~$450 a couple of years back. Kicking myself in hindsight lol.

I've been waiting for the 97s for a minute, but can't pay the asking price. I remember Street Game in Buffalo had the golds for $100 and I kept passing, thinking they'd go for cheaper, boy was I mistaken LOL

$100USD? Adding to your woes that was probably when USD was on par too...>:

The word "grail" means different things to different people. For sneakerheads in general is that unobtainable shoe or "that's it I'm done the shoe game" shoe. For a profit generating company that is Nike, the word "grail" is another marketing term for them to milk unsuspecting consumers.

Sold my Unkle's and I want them back. Looks like you might have the size I'm looking for too. :nerd:

They're a 9.5

Medicom I's and Supeme Blazers still go for quite a bit. I actually think they've been going for more than they used to. Don't know why I ever passed on the black Supreme Blazers for ~$450 a couple of years back. Kicking myself in hindsight lol.

DS Blazers go between 900-1200US in popular sizes

Last edited:

Golds are re-releasing this year, but the Silver Bullets.....  Nike doesn't want to say anything about those in North America 
frown.gif

That's what I said to the girl assisting. I pointed out that why was the garbage "Yeezy" FB was there...she said they asked some people and what's their grail....

It's kind of ridiculous but doesn't really surprise me either. Think about the whole "Vote Back" contest last year where the Atmos Elephants eventually won to be re-released. Nike pretty much offered to bring anything back and those Moon Landings almost won...out of all Air Max....ever. Another example of how the majority just chase hype these days.

Holiday 2017 Jordan releases making the rumour rounds in the inter webs. Was hoping for a black cement 3 with Nike air on the back or a cool grey or concord AJ11 release but nothing yet. Nice to see the AJ3 Katrina getting a release.

NIKECANSPRING017 for 40% off on NDCa.

Just ordered some shoes and the discount was applied to the whole order. Seems to be applicable on clothing and retros also.

Don't forget ebates!
Saw this on redflagdeals, details were vauge, don't see the code lasting as I've never witnessed a sitewide code for NDC US or CA, so better get your orders in asap!

Anyone try this code on NikeID? Been eyeing the multicolor Kobe XI for awhile might finally pull the trigger on those.

Last edited:

Just ordered some shoes and the discount was applied to the whole order. Seems to be applicable on clothing and retros also.

Don't forget ebates!
what is the expired date?

Did anyone who ordered from YS get charged by UPS yet? I gave the UPS guy my CC info last thursday and my CC hasn't been charged yet.

Don't forget ebates!
this is crazy. even the alternate 6's that released this past weekend can be 40% off

Back
Top Bottom