Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I don't think I've ever got a reserve from ndc.  Not sure if it's based off previous purchases cuz if that's the case, I haven't bought anything from ndc US for over a year.

Oh those are the only good ones. I get crappy reserves like Kobe ADs, Jordan Alternates, Jordan 31s and Jordan 4 Royals. Stuff I'm not interested.

So after seeing that video on YouTube of the mad crowd trying to get a Kaws 4s raffle at Patta London, LS probably would force shipping instead of local pickup?

Sometimes I don't understand why stores want a scene outside as if it's some publicity stunt. Jeff Ng must be proud.

Last edited:
Oh those are the only good ones. I get crappy reserves like Kobe ADs, Jordan Alternates, Jordan 31s and Jordan 4 Royals. Stuff I'm not interested.
Congrats to everyone that's hit so far. Ditto those alerts on my Nike+ app are hella fakeouts. Come on NDC stop playing with our emotions ...

So after seeing that video on YouTube of the mad crowd trying to get a Kaws 4s raffle at Patta London, LS probably would force shipping instead of local pickup?

Sometimes I don't understand why stores want a scene outside as if it's some publicity stunt. Jeff Ng must be proud.
Heard they cancelled their raffle, assumed there was crowd trouble. Why would that make LS ship though?

I fail to see the correlation.

Livestock has a very efficient system of handing you a card with a code you enter online. You are in and out of the store in less than a minute.

The winners of the shoes can pick it up any time on a Saturday, so how exactly would that cause a scene? 

The Patta London scenario was different, people were lining up outside to enter the raffle. I presume they use the same stupid iPad system that Adidas Canada uses, which forces people to line up for hours. Highly inefficient.

Rookie question, but is there a way to sign up for nike + from canada?
If you're on Android just search "nike+ apk" and it will link you to sites to download, if you're on IOS, you'll need access to the US app store.
Yeah but you need a US phone number to accept a verification text.
To verify with a US number, you can use burner or text now, these apps will give you a temporary burner number.

Wowsers people already waiting in line? Can't really say it's worth it since you'll be waiting near 48 hours

Yeah my time is worth far more to me. I'm not sure how much you'd have to pay me to sit outside for 48hrs in March but its way more than a couple hundred bucks.

I could see myself doing something like that in the summer time, just to say I did it, but definitely not in the cold. Those people are crazy.

Anybody interested in a DISCORD for NT Toronto - 3AM launches?

We can chat faster and share links of pending drops.

We can do an invite only so it's no lurkers get in.

LMK
Hi NT TO, new to the site. Huge fan of the JB, going all the way back to my first J's back in 1990 (Black Metallic 5's). I'd love to get in on the chat - if I can. Missed out on the Bred's last year, and conventional wisdom says that I'll more than likely miss out on the Royals but I'm gonna try :smile:  Thanks!

I would be happy to pay an extra $80. But pretty sure resale will be north of $400 IMO
Yeah, agreed. Probably close to the Bred/Banned 1s resale value. I'm also looking to trade for a pair if I double up on Saturday. It seems like online is the best route at this point. Should be "100x easiser" than the Atmos right??? 
eyes.gif

Yeah, agreed. Probably close to the Bred/Banned 1s resale value. I'm also looking to trade for a pair if I double up on Saturday. It seems like online is the best route at this point. Should be "100x easiser" than the Atmos right??? 
eyes.gif
That was "100x easier than Space Jams" 
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom