Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

ah thought they were from y3. y3 usually does 50% off near the end of a season right? Ive also seen livestock with y3 sales
They are y-3 but this model seems to sell out pretty quick. The original black and white ones go for like a grand on stockx, even though I swear they were sitting at Browns for a few weeks.

Livestock Roncy is sending emails now to the Kaws 4 winners. Spadina I'm hearing is delayed until next week due to the fire.

Last edited:
My guess is since the draws are done from Van City, they only did a draw for the Roncy codes. They probably don't know when the Spadina location is opening again so they're holding off. Anyways I'm not sure about the Spadina draw happening next week, this is just word of mouth.

My guess is since the draws are done from Van City, they only did a draw for the Roncy codes. They probably don't know when the Spadina location is opening again so they're holding off. Anyways I'm not sure about the Spadina draw happening next week, this is just word of mouth.

But my codes are Spadina...so they're not included?

The fire made this KAWS release complicated

Thanks for the info Q

Last edited:
If you have Spadina codes, don't throw them away or give up if you haven't received an email this weekend. If what I'm hearing is true, you'll have to keep checking until next week. Probably best to call both locations tomorrow to get confirmation on what's happening with the raffle at Spadina.

Last edited:

Repped. Copped the last pair in 9.5. These are going to be a problem come summer time!
Glad you got a pair! My size is there but i'm trying to do a saving thing these days with a baby on the way.
mean.gif

friend's friend is a store manager @ FTL says their store got 182 pairs, and yes some pairs are back doored

They are y-3 but this model seems to sell out pretty quick. The original black and white ones go for like a grand on stockx, even though I swear they were sitting at Browns for a few weeks.
This is truth. This model is now so popular that it sells out within a day/few days if there's online stock. I slept on that black/white "zg knit" pair and have heard from a number of people that those were their favourite sneakers and were incredibly comfortable. Not only that, they definitely have a luxury spin on them with the Y3 design. I was contemplating the "Quasa High" for a little while but decided to hold out for these triple white Y3 pureboosts. Once my pair comes in, I'll determine if they'll be kept or returned but most likely will be kept.

Glad you got a pair! My size is there but i'm trying to do a saving thing these days with a baby on the way.
mean.gif
Congrats man. Far better than having any pair of sneakers on the way!

Slim chance for the normal working man.

Nailed it. Not even really excited that they opening up as I know I ain't gonna camp out for their grand opening. Will be nice going forward as another store you can grab raffles from. But that's as good as it gets for me.

Back
Top Bottom