Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Just out of curiosity, What would you guys say the value of OG Ultraboosts are? Not trying to re sell or anything but I have a pair that I bought when the shoe first released and it's still deadstock and has been sitting in my closet since I bought them. I didn't even purposefully shelf them but wear a lot of Flyknit Racers and Air Max. Other than that, I mostly wear boots/ dress shoes for work.

I always did think the OGs were one of the best (if not the best) colorways of the UB. Wondering as well if I should continue to keep them DS. I just know that a lot of the people who bought and have the OGs have likely worn them already and most pairs are beat.

*tumble weed*

Edit: btw, saw this on a twitter feed. doesn't seem like suns out today so not sure if its real
I think it's fake. Didn't see much sun the whole day today, not surprised if it'll soon look like this though. 
mean.gif
 All over downtown actually when the Royals are FCFS at HOH Yonge

Last edited:

Just out of curiosity, What would you guys say the value of OG Ultraboosts are? Not trying to re sell or anything but I have a pair that I bought when the shoe first released and it's still deadstock and has been sitting in my closet since I bought them. I didn't even purposefully shelf them but wear a lot of Flyknit Racers and Air Max. Other than that, I mostly wear boots/ dress shoes for work.

I always did think the OGs were one of the best (if not the best) colorways of the UB. Wondering as well if I should continue to keep them DS. I just know that a lot of the people who bought and have the OGs have likely worn them already and most pairs are beat.
https://stockx.com/adidas-ultra-boost-og-black-gold-purple

They should worth a good penny... :smokin

I remember them sitting on ADC and nobody was buying since people were asking for a good colourway and when the collegiate blue...white 1.0 came out and soldout...hypebeasts started picking these up just to say they're OG and started preaching best colourway. :smh:

They should worth a good penny...
smokin.gif

I remember them sitting on ADC and nobody was buying since people were asking for a good colourway and when the collegiate blue...white 1.0 came out and soldout...hypebeasts started picking these up just to say they're OG and started preaching best colourway.
mean.gif
As nice as the colorway is, we all know why the beasts came flocking....

I still can't fully grasp how he has this much influence on the masses.  Calabasas powerphase sell out was the last straw for me, beasts will buy anything.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info @perks
They should worth a good penny...
smokin.gif

I remember them sitting on ADC and nobody was buying since people were asking for a good colourway and when the collegiate blue...white 1.0 came out and soldout...hypebeasts started picking these up just to say they're OG and started preaching best colourway.
mean.gif
@xxx dOubleO xxx That was exactly my thoughts/ point. I loved the look of UBs as soon as they released so grabbed these OGs. I'm not sure most would have thought that the craze/hype would reach this far. They had the OGs in OUTLETS in the states. Regardless of the fact that it's the original colourway, I just think it's a really dope CW due to the primeknit colouring, gold lace tips and that metallic purple heel cup.

I also bought V1 Core Blacks but returned them to footlocker about a week later (wish I kept them now but money was really tight).

Last edited:

Thanks for the info @perks

@xxx dOubleO xxx That was exactly my thoughts/ point. I loved the look of UBs as soon as they released so grabbed these OGs. I'm not sure most would have thought that the craze/hype would reach this far. They had the OGs in OUTLETS in the states. Regardless of the fact that it's the original colourway, I just think it's a really dope CW due to the primeknit colouring, gold lace tips and that metallic purple heel cup.

I also bought V1 Core Blacks but returned them to footlocker about a week later (wish I kept them now but money was really tight).
second the other NTers that these are probably worth a decent amount.  I think v1 UB retain value pretty well esp now that more and more versions of the UB are releasing.  I love my v1s the best out of all of them.  The slime green and triple whites are my go to in the summer when I'm not rocking my racers

As nice as the colorway is, we all know why the beasts came flocking....

I still can't fully grasp how he has this much influence on the masses.  Calabasas powerphase sell out was the last straw for me, beasts will buy anything.

Who's the guy?

:evil:

Last edited:

Not bad considering they were $215CAD when debut and were sitting for a while. They'll keep the value as long as Adidas doesn't re-release the exact cw with a conti outsole.
I remember buying them for like 140$ Canadian from a UK website (because they did sit and the hype that's around UB now was nowhere to be seen back then). They shipped with DHL or something and I was hit with like 70$ in customs... Basically made them retail price minus tax.
devil.gif
mad.gif

That site is even showing that the most sought after size (which is probably just the most common size) is 9.5 and my pair is 9.5...

Last edited:
For those who have PMd me and received the link for Discord, I'll be online to grant access from 6-7pm EST

I need to see you online to be able to give you access

Thanks

EDIT - Extending time to 730

Last edited:
Supposedly supposed to start calls at 5 PM today... It's been an hour so I'm patiently staring at my phone in between sets at the gym LOL.

LoL I called today after 3 and they said they called the winners yesterday. I always get conflicting answers from square one

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom