Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

That was "100x easier than Space Jams" 
wink.gif
Whoops! If that's the case, then these should be sitting on my door step Saturday morning?

I know some folks had a hard time with the Space Jams, but for some reason, for me it seemed almost like "reserving" my pair when I signed up for the raffle as it was the easiest raffle to date. It sort of brought me back to the good old "Pre-Ordering" days :smile:  I felt like Sean Go for once :tongue: haha

Based on the level of stock info that was being communicated, I sort of felt "entitled" to a pair. Coming from a guy that opens up a can of Alphabet soup and pours out only Ls!!! 

Honestly maybe I'm being arrogant but I've had good luck on Nike so far. Haven't struck out on a single release so far and now that they're saying the stock for these is the highest ever, I think I should be able to get multiples. In all honesty I think most of us should be able to hit on this release.

Whoops! If that's the case, then these should be sitting on my door step Saturday morning?

I know some folks had a hard time with the Space Jams, but for some reason, for me it seemed almost like "reserving" my pair when I signed up for the raffle as it was the easiest raffle to date. It sort of brought me back to the good old "Pre-Ordering" days :smile:  I felt like Sean Go for once :tongue: haha

Based on the level of stock info that was being communicated, I sort of felt "entitled" to a pair. Coming from a guy that opens up a can of Alphabet soup and pours out only Ls!!! 
Lmao! They probably already charged your card and have it in the mail.

And lol at Ellphabet soup.

Honestly maybe I'm being arrogant but I've had good luck on Nike so far. Haven't struck out on a single release so far and now that they're saying the stock for these is the highest ever, I think I should be able to get multiples. In all honesty I think most of us should be able to hit on this release.
nah i wouldn't call it arrogant, i'd call it running good, keep riding that wave.

lets hope we all land come sat night/morning.

Yeah, agreed. Probably close to the Bred/Banned 1s resale value. I'm also looking to trade for a pair if I double up on Saturday. It seems like online is the best route at this point. Should be "100x easiser" than the Atmos right??? 
eyes.gif
Can't believe I woke up at 330am for that, and struck out.. waste of time. Loss of sleeping hrs.

I hope KDC is right on the Royals this sat. Everyone should be able to wakeup on time.. and grab their pairs then head back to sleep. In a perfect world 
happy.gif

My gym the morning of will be much more energetic if I'm able to secure a pair 
grin.gif

nah i wouldn't call it arrogant, i'd call it running good, keep riding that wave.
lets hope we all land come sat night/morning.

Yeah I think we'll do well for the most part.

Can't believe I woke up at 330am for that, and struck out.. waste of time. Loss of sleeping hrs.
I hope KDC is right on the Royals this sat. Everyone should be able to wakeup on time.. and grab their pairs then head back to sleep. In a perfect world :D
My gym the morning of will be much more energetic if I'm able to secure a pair >D

I don't think it'll be quick. From what I can remember it usually takes me around half an hour to cart the first pair and the second one usually carts a few minutes after. The demand for these is insane though so I kind of see this release taking a little longer.

I hope KDC is right on the Royals this sat. Everyone should be able to wakeup on time.. and grab their pairs then head back to sleep. In a perfect world 
happy.gif

My gym the morning of will be much more energetic if I'm able to secure a pair 
grin.gif
Yeah, I wasn't able to wake up on time for the Atmos, slept in until 5:30am. I ended up selling a pair of Yeezys to pay for a resale pair of Atmos. In my opinion, the Atmos are far more iconic than the V2 Yeezys and worth the money (despite the lack of technology). I feel like Kanye is conducting a weird social experiment to show how humans behave like sheep with the V2s haha 

Having said that, I'm kind of worried about this 3AM release on Saturday because trying to wake me up mid REM cycle is nearly impossible 
sick.gif

Last edited:

Yeah, I wasn't able to wake up on time for the Atmos, slept in until 5:30am. I ended up selling a pair of Yeezys to pay for a resale pair of Atmos. In my opinion, the Atmos are far more iconic than the V2 Yeezys and worth the money (despite the lack of technology). I feel like Kanye is conducting a weird social experiment to show how humans behave like sheep with the V2s haha 

Having said that, I'm kind of worried about this 3AM release on Saturday because trying to wake me up mid REM cycle is nearly impossible 
sick.gif

Get yourself one of these. The alarm is impossible to ignore.

I have horrible sleep habits so I'm usually up until 3am anyway. Helps out with Nike drops lol.

Lmao I love that Yeezy human experiment theory, that could very well be true. Whatever he puts out will sell out. No offense to anyone if you like them, but those Powerphases he just released, I find it crazy that people bought those.

I have horrible sleep habits so I'm usually up until 3am anyway. Helps out with Nike drops lol.

Lmao I love that Yeezy human experiment theory, that could very well be true. Whatever he puts out will sell out. No offense to anyone if you like them, but those Powerphases he just released, I find it crazy that people bought those.
I'm telling you man, it's crazy! The same style we used to make fun of people rocking back in the day is now the "cool" thing... Everything is getting flipped around! Next thing you'll see is hot white girls dating Asian guys as a trend (this will NEVER EVER happen) - I'm actually low key hoping it happens though 
roll.gif

Looks like Reebok Workouts to me. I thought they used to sell that stuff at Towers (defunct and replaced by Zellers) for cheap.

It seems as if this Yeezy social experiment is trying to see how far they can push it until they burst the bubble.

Last edited:

I like some of the boost Yeezys but I can bet they just made a super low quantity of these powerphases to make it look like most things will sell out if they are a normal price and have his name attached. Unlike those weird boots. I'm not wasting my money on a pair of 90s reeboks with Yeezy attached to it.

I like some of the boost Yeezys but I can bet they just made a super low quantity of these powerphases to make it look like most things will sell out if they are a normal price and have his name attached. Unlike those weird boots. I'm not wasting my money on a pair of 90s reeboks with Yeezy attached to it.

Well that's my point the boost yeezys are unique and if you like them then that's cool but these, there's nothing new or cool about them. They just say Calabasas on them and they're being resold for double. It's insane in my opinion how they can just sell anything with his name associated with it and have it sell out.

Yeah the Powerphase should have been the "yeezy" general release imo. Could have sold a ton of them without them cheapening the actual Yeezy line.

Get yourself one of these. The alarm is impossible to ignore.

throwback right there!  I hated that ****** thing and when you hold the button to adjust the time it goes up fast as ****.
Dang! Memories! Knowing how frugal my dad is, I won't be surprised if I found one still lying around at my parent's place. I'll place it beside my VCR and black box!

A little off topic but Wrestle Mania is this Sunday! Probably the only main event I watch now but I remember watching every PPV event when we had the magical black box back in the day :smile:

throwback right there!  I hated that ****** thing and when you hold the button to adjust the time it goes up fast as ****.
Lol! And when you missed the hour or minute, you'll have to cycle through all of it again.

Dang! Memories! Knowing how frugal my dad is, I won't be surprised if I found one still lying around at my parent's place. I'll place it beside my VCR and black box!

A little off topic but Wrestle Mania is this Sunday! Probably the only main event I watch now but I remember watching every PPV event when we had the magical black box back in the day :smile:
No word of a lie, I still have one at home lmao!

Lol! And when you missed the hour or minute, you'll have to cycle through all of it again.

No word of a lie, I still have one at home lmao!
lmao my parents still have that.  **** is a tank, dropped so many times and still working.

it's the nokia of clocks 

Last edited:

Is that the magical black box that please don't turn it off cause it might lose it's "magic"

Or the magical box that was given magic :wink:

*tumble weed*

Edit: btw, saw this on a twitter feed. doesn't seem like suns out today so not sure if its real

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom