Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

It sucks that you can't get the shoe you want but are you really going to be upset about it years from now?

Lol you can't stop it or beat it. People are gonna bud in line and at the end of the day when the employees know them, they'll get away with it. Probably buy up all the stock too. Usually the guys just hopping in line without knowing anybody end up getting booted but the friends of employees can all get away with it.

It sucks that you can't get the shoe you want but are you really going to be upset about it years from now?
Thats the thing though, you're only upset about it now. Years from now are you still gonna care as much about sneakers when you have a full grown family or if you have a young family now?

You're not gonna be able to compete with the backdoorers or the highschool kids budding in line pretending to be thugs. Or even the highschool kids working at the shoe boutiques. Granted we're all pretty financially stable so we can afford this sneaker culture... hence why we're on the forum.

Cuz they "big scary dudes" word to sneakertalk

roll.gif
They're armed with pepper spray
tongue.gif

All you guys have to do is NOT support ODToronto whenever it decides to open. Let you wallets do the talking and don't let the thirst for a new release sway you.

All you guys have to do is NOT support ODToronto whenever it decides to open. Let you wallets do the talking and don't let the thirst for a new release sway you.

Extend this statement to not supporting any of the kijiji/fb resellers. Let them drop the price to retail or less

I decided to line up for the Livestock Roncy drop of the Haven x UB at 9am... and boy was it wild.

The following is your shop keepers that were facilitating it.

All in all, to keep me quiet they let me and my "Line up Friends" purchase cause we voiced our concerns... but this was something else.

this is so wild and wrong. crazy thing is the guy in the photo beside the girl isn't a shop keeper, he's the guy that runs that shop od toronto that's suppose to be opening. think his name is sha or shamin. the fact he's inside the store standing at the door next to an LS employee clearly shows he was controlling the door and lineup. they let a well-known notorious reseller, line cutter, stock shoe buyer be affiliated with them? he hangs around the roncy store and with that staff a lot, especially during major releases. he's affiliated with capsule too.

all the guys they let in/cut the line are tied to him, I hear he's buying up stock and pairs from anyone for his store opening over the last 2 or so years. i can't believe livestock would stand beside a person like that. that's clear backdooring and letting a reseller control a drop to his advantage.

So wait...this dude is basically buying all the stock of releases from other stores so he can sell them at his store when it opens?

this is so wild and wrong. crazy thing is the guy in the photo beside the girl isn't a shop keeper, he's the guy that runs that shop od toronto that's suppose to be opening. think his name is sha or shamin. the fact he's inside the store standing at the door next to an LS employee clearly shows he was controlling the door and lineup. they let a well-known notorious reseller, line cutter, stock shoe buyer be affiliated with them? he hangs around the roncy store and with that staff a lot, especially during major releases. he's affiliated with capsule too.

all the guys they let in/cut the line are tied to him, I hear he's buying up stock and pairs from anyone for his store opening over the last 2 or so years. i can't believe livestock would stand beside a person like that. that's clear backdooring and letting a reseller control a drop to his advantage.
They also just dropped the Haven Triple Black UB on their website (Livestock). To no surprise, carted and then it didn't have a captcha this time. It led you to a "Line Queue" which basically just processed for a while until kicking you out and saying SOLD OUT. Fukc Livestock for real.

I decided to line up for the Livestock Roncy drop of the Haven x UB at 9am... and boy was it wild.

About seven Ghost chairs were empty and filled up sometime allegedly around 7am, but another 20 stood in around those seven chairs.

One guy took pics of the line up at 7AM. He showed me the line up but was not willing to let the shop keepers know unless others joined him.

Shortly after 9:30am, when I arrived, about 6-8 people came in front of me. I went to the guy and told him that we should tell the shop keepers.

I saw all of his pics and also witnessing the additional 6-8 people in front of me, decided to take action. Me and four other people complained to a female LS employee who was just about to start her shift. She said that LS Spadina has the same issue right now and that she couldn't do anything about it.

About 15 minutes later, I witnessed an oral altercation when a female confronted a male for budding, the male threatened to "beat her up."

I went straight to the front and squeezed my way into the store to complain. The two LS employees simply said "what size do you want?" I told them that there were at least 5 people ahead of me. They told me to come in... and those 4 to 5 people (let's call them my "Line Up Friends") that complained with me earlier followed me in too.

They gave me an opportunity to purchase a size 8.5 because everything was sold out... one of my "Line Up Friends" actually said he was purchasing the 8.5 for his bestfriend. I ended up giving that pair to him and bought a remaining size...

What disappointed me was that two of the Store Employees including the female employee were connected with the group of 20 resellers.

All in all, we just witnessed LS Roncy "back door-ing" the pairs in front to these guys...

Ladies and gentlemen, your F Boys...

The following is your shop keepers that were facilitating it.

All in all, to keep me quiet they let me and my "Line up Friends" purchase cause we voiced our concerns... but this was something else.

Good that you spoke up, I find way too many people in line ups are willing to let this kinda stuff slide and it irritates the **** out of me. The more people speak up and cause a ruckus over it the less it'll happen. Pairs will always still slip through but it's the principle at the end of the day. So, I commend you and the rest with you who at least tried to do something.

Look up owenn29 on instagram. That's a re seller and the guy who was initially posted about. He has pictures with about 10-15 Livestock bags.

Lol kid looks like a real goof
He was bragging on the Livestock picture of the Haven UB. Probably another NTer who called him out in that. Was running his mouth about how he'll give a guy who was complaining a "good price".

Extend this statement to not supporting any of the kijiji/fb resellers. Let them drop the price to retail or less

Yes, definitely apply this to any reseller. Unless they're making a lot of money and people don't buy what they're selling they'll be forced to lower the asking price. That should be the movement going forward SAY NO TO RESELL

Last edited:
Okay so this is what I don't understand. If the line cutters are known resellers connected to the store(s), why don't they get their pairs privately from the back prior or after launch? Make a scene on purpose to show off? Or the stores pretending to be legit to not lose their accounts?

Last edited:

This is really the only effective way to prevent future shadiness from any sort of business. Unfortunately most of the sneaker crowd these days is just too desperate to do this. They'd bend over and let these employees have their way with them if that's what it took to get the next big release lmaoo.

I typically never return to a place if they've screwed me over or if I've seen solid proof that they're being shady. I've got a list of businesses I refuse to give my money to because of their stupidity in the past. As of today Livestocks on the boycott list too. I'm well aware that there are a hundred people who will gladly take my place and give money to these places but that's the problem with the sneaker scene and I don't think it'll ever end.

I prefer to just try online with the major retailers, I got a pair of RC's from Adidas Canada online. Of course it's not easy but I do what I have to to get an advantage on the online drops. Lining up and waiting is a losers game in Toronto.

You may get your shoes once in a while but for the most part they're going to go to people who jump in front of the line or know the employees and then the people who genuinely wanted the shoes and deserve them go home empty handed.

Stop supporting this **** guys. You guys are allowing them to do this to you.

Back
Top Bottom