Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

So wait...this dude is basically buying all the stock of releases from other stores so he can sell them at his store when it opens?

correct. if the store ever opens, it'll be a consignment shop I think or just a store that sells product at current market prices. their ig account is @odtoronto, that sha guy in the photo with the ls employee is the owner @crucial416 on ig. he'll buy from people on tsg a lot too. good thing is if you want to resell a shoe he'll buy it, but you're not going to get the market value or your asking price. like kaws 4s are going for $2-2.5k, he'll buy from you for $1200-1500 probably. smart people wouldn't do that but kids hype to make any money or people in need of money would.

the other guy in the red moncler jacket with the bape hoody is @tkhaled23 on ig. he always pulls that stunt saying he was around and chairs were there when in both cases he's lying. wears that same crusty moncler jacket all the time. that stunt him and his friends pulled at ls today, they did at haven for the fragment sock darts and other drops.

Okay so this is what I don't understand. If the line cutters are known resellers connected to the store(s), why don't they get their pairs privately from the back prior or after launch? Make a scene on purpose to show off? Or the stores pretending to be legit to not lose their account?

That's a good question, maybe the owners against this stuff so they have to make it appear as if shoes are only going to those in line. Sometimes all it takes is a crappy employee to ruin everything.

Call me old skool but I get a better kick at buying parallel imports / water goods that pretty much nobody locally would have than to pay crazy reseller prices for something released locally lol!

I called LS Chinatown (Vancouver) and reported the incident to a manager Tony, who also confirmed he saw the Instagram pic... My best friend posted on their Twitter account and tagged AddiasCa etc...

I hope we see something done about this.

I would be nice to see Adidas intervene.

I called LS Chinatown (Vancouver) and reported the incident to a manager Tony, who also confirmed he saw the Instagram pic... My best friend posted on their Twitter account and tagged AddiasCa etc...

Yeah if it gets put out there enough they'll have to do something about it. Unfortunately the verdict is usually that no one did anything wrong.

It's online or bust for me with the occasional raffle and has been for years now.  Being associated with some of the crap that goes on with this game is just flat out embarrassing.  

It's online or bust for me with the occasional raffle and has been for years now.  Being associated with some of the crap that goes on with this game is just flat out embarrassing.  
Same here but it's clear the back dooring is just as prevalent online. There are BS captchas that are most likely a diversion when bots are checking out all the pairs. I seen another kid was speculating that known re sellers are given the correct Captcha code so they can buy out all the pairs, when the rest of us just get directed to a frozen fukcing loading screen then get booted and told the inventory is sold out. 

Anything good at the sale? Worth it to travel from Mississauga?
Ok just got back. Took me half an hour to get in. Lots of stuff in there so if you're into RC or Wings and Horns it's probably worth it. If you're a medium it might not be though as there didn't seem to be too much of that size. I'll post some pics of what i picked up in a second. All collab sneakers where reduced again to $75 and they seemed to have a lot of the New Balance collab in black and grey. Asics collab only seemed to have about four size 8. Also Wings pants were reduced again to $60.

Some notables:

Robes, only white, think about $65

Blankets, white and olive, $55

Tons of shorts for $45 or $50 if they were Sea-to-Sky(Less of these)

Some of the white West all star game M&N collab Tees, Shorts and Caps. Most of the tees seemed xl or xxl.

Lots of Adidas X wings hoodies, think they were $60

Tons of sea-to-sky jackets from last season for $120. 

Also there were a lot of the button up varsity style jackets for $100

There was absolutely tons of the olive colourway sweatshirts, wouldn't be surprised if they did an extra discount on these tomorrow. If there is anything you're particularly after let me know and i'll try and remember if they had it and the price. 

Same here but it's clear the back dooring is just as prevalent online. There are BS captchas that are most likely a diversion when bots are checking out all the pairs. I seen another kid was speculating that known re sellers are given the correct Captcha code so they can buy out all the pairs, when the rest of us just get directed to a frozen fukcing loading screen then get booted and told the inventory is sold out. 
The captcha worked today, the problem is there was 23 pairs loaded and they ship worldwide so the L was inevitable 

Adidas X Wings Joggers

Sea to Sky shorts and mesh tee

Last edited:

It's really some *******t for stuff like this to happen. Maybe you should post it on reddit on r/sneakers and see if it'll blow up like how the Footlocker backdoor story did the other day.

Last edited:
Ok just got back. Took me half an hour to get in. Lots of stuff in there so if you're into RC or Wings and Horns it's probably worth it. If you're a medium it might not be though as there didn't seem to be too much of that size. I'll post some pics of what i picked up in a second. All collab sneakers where reduced again to $75 and they seemed to have a lot of the New Balance collab in black and grey. Asics collab only seemed to have about four size 8. Also Wings pants were reduced again to $60.
Some notables:
Some of the white West all star game M&N collab Tees, Shorts and Caps. Most of the tees seemed xl or xxl.

There was absolutely tons of the olive colourway sweatshirts, wouldn't be surprised if they did an extra discount on these tomorrow. If there is anything you're particularly after let me know and i'll try and remember if they had it and the price. 

I think that sweater retailed at $300 lol nice pick up
I might swing by tomorrow, any idea what time it opens?
Did they have any Sm/Med sizes left?

Last edited:
Def check out RC's factory sale. They have the Adidas x Wings + Horns hoodie for only 75 and they  retail for 300. Tons and TONS of olive, so if olive is your thing, eat away. They also have a ton of shorts for 45, and jackets/outerwear for 100. 

Some notables:

I'm a L-XL depending on the fit but how much were the west all-star listed at if you can recall? I guess absolutely no east gear just like when ASW was here lol. Thanks for the update!

I think that sweater retailed at $300 lol nice pick up
I might swing by tomorrow, any idea what time it opens?
Did they have any Sm/Med sizes left?
11-6 tomorrow. Fair amount of small but medium was lacking. The hoodie in my last pic was a medium and took me forever to find.

This is really the only effective way to prevent future shadiness from any sort of business. Unfortunately most of the sneaker crowd these days is just too desperate to do this. They'd bend over and let these employees have their way with them if that's what it took to get the next big release lmaoo.

I typically never return to a place if they've screwed me over or if I've seen solid proof that they're being shady. I've got a list of businesses I refuse to give my money to because of their stupidity in the past. As of today Livestocks on the boycott list too. I'm well aware that there are a hundred people who will gladly take my place and give money to these places but that's the problem with the sneaker scene and I don't think it'll ever end.

I prefer to just try online with the major retailers, I got a pair of RC's from Adidas Canada online. Of course it's not easy but I do what I have to to get an advantage on the online drops. Lining up and waiting is a losers game in Toronto.

You may get your shoes once in a while but for the most part they're going to go to people who jump in front of the line or know the employees and then the people who genuinely wanted the shoes and deserve them go home empty handed.

Stop supporting this **** guys. You guys are allowing them to do this to you.
I'm with you, after this I am done with Livestock.

Nomad pulled the same **** 7-8 years ago and I've boycotted them too. Rogers, TD, Aroma, any place with customer service issues that don't resolve it lose my business. However, if there is an issue and they resolve it beyond my expectations, they've gained me as a customer for life.

The captcha worked today, the problem is there was 23 pairs loaded and they ship worldwide so the L was inevitable 
Doubt it. In the main thread, people took instant L's. Whole thing was sketchy.

There are guys on NT that eat every release, no winners on Livestock from what I've seen. Even when Haven dropped like 20-30 pairs on the restock, 5 guys on NT ate those pairs.

11-6 tomorrow. Fair amount of small but medium was lacking. The hoodie in my last pic was a medium and took me forever to find.

Thanks! Repped

On another topic -

I was at the Nike Employee store today and a there was a decent size run of multicolor flyknit racers
Jordan 13 lows, all of the summer colorway basketball shoes that just came out (KD, lebron, PG1), Kobe NXT, XXX1
Nothing else really noticeable - can shoot me a pm if you are looking for something in particular but I am probably not heading back tomorrow.

Adidas OG store had WM NMD 2

Footaction had the Royal 1 in kids size, black SF1, triple white ultra boost, Jordan 1 OG in storm blue and ASG colorway
Tomorrow the Jordan 12 CNY will be released in store from what an employee told me.

I think as a whole, all of us are so fed up that we should continue to voice our concerns because if you continuously throw darts at a board, eventually one will stick. It could be simple and right in front of our faces, or the back dooring and manipulation can be deeper/ harder to detect, but it's obvious it goes on.

They will always tell you that nothing wrong was done or kids got 7-8 pairs waiting in line fairly. You can also say the world is flat and not round. I don't buy any of it and until fellow NTers can flourish, this will continue to be an issue.

Also want to shout out @Blah27. He didn't have to but he PMed me asking to help about getting a pair of the Ultra Boost 3.0 in my size. Repped for that.

Last edited:
Here's what I don't get, none of those guys look physically threatening and especially on a nice day today on a Saturday what exactly are they going to do if you confront them? Roncasseville is pretty busy too.

Now I understand at Haven you got some big black scary guys and some of the smaller Asian guys are scared.

But I mean come on, the Livestock line cutters are just a bunch of kids.

Even when you see the two videos on YouTube filming the Haven incident, they were to scared to film the line cutters. I'm not saying go get your *** kicked for a pair of shoes, but you gotta pick your spots.

Last edited:
So I've been on NT for just over a year now. This backdooring bs is just getting out of hand recently or some sort of resurgence?

Doubt it. In the main thread, people took instant L's. Whole thing was sketchy.

There are guys on NT that eat every release, no winners on Livestock from what I've seen. Even when Haven dropped like 20-30 pairs on the restock, 5 guys on NT ate those pairs.

There had to be stock loaded though. I made it past captcha and got jacked after the payment screen.

So I've been on NT for just over a year now. This backdooring bs is just getting out of hand recently or some sort of resurgence?
I'm no expert but I've been lurking NT since like 2003. The entire sneaker "game" has changed. For obvious reasons like social media and increased access/ exposure, it has become common practice to buy out stock. With the increase of basically everyone using selling sites like eBay, Grailed and Kijiji, the re sell market has never been easier to make a buck.

It was mentioned numerous times (by more "OG" NTers and sneakerheads) that you used to rarely miss out on sneakers you wanted. You just had to walk to the mall and buy them. I'm 28 now and back then I wasn't lining up for sneakers so I'm not even sure if the lining up was going on for releases.

But ya, social media and easier access to things online ultimately means that the sneaker game was ****** up because every little avenue to take advantage of it is there. It's not like it's a new phenomenon to have "inside men" at sneaker stores who can hook up their friends, but what is being spoken about with this Livestock incident today is more about speculation of a more serious offense like directly supplying re sellers. Maybe taking cash under the table to just let them cook and buy out the stock. Who knows.

Last edited:

Here's what I don't get, none of those guys look physically threatening and especially on a nice day today on a Saturday what exactly are they going to do if you confront them? Roncasseville is pretty busy too.

Now I understand at Haven you got some big black scary guys and some of the smaller Asian guys are scared.

Even when you see the two videos on YouTube filming the Haven incident, they were to scared to film the line cutters. I'm not saying go get your *** kicked for a pair of shoes, but you gotta pick your spots.
I understand your point of view, but those guys probably have expensive equipments.

This is my view on things. Lets say an altercation happens, and the equipment was broken during the quarrel and cops were involved and such. No one is going to pay them back for what's lost/broken. But that's another story if they actually went up to their faces. 

Someone earlier here mentioned that those line cutters have the upper hand and really, its true, because they have nothing to lose. The only thing would happen if they got caught is getting out of the line, and they would just move on and try on the next release to make resell money...it's screwed up really. 

Last edited:

They may yell at you... they did push a female... but at the end of the day the store needs to step it up.
In the end I got pairs for 4-5 people that were legitimately waiting and also for myself (not my size though)... sad thing is that Livestock didn't listen to us at first but eventually when I forced myself into the store they had no option.

Well Tony at LS Chinatown in Vancouver was surprised and said he will look into it. I emailed him the pics too, and the Instagram screenshot of the multiple pairs. He was shocked. I will update as I receive the same.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom