Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

So why did you order them if they aren't your size when someone who actually wanted their size 10.5 could've had them?
When it comes to Yeezys on  ADCa.. don't question. Just grab whatever you can.

May'be it was the only size left and he wanted to swap with someone that has his size?

Reactions: emj
Smart thing to do is grab whatever you can, resell it and buy your pair in the correct size for resell, it's pretty much a trade off but requires a bit more work and coordination. CASH IS KING nowadays. 

I was able to cart a 9.5 for myself and a matching pair for my son :smile: Thank God! First Ws on ADCA

I was able to get through in less than 10 minutes so I think I was part of the first wave. KicksDeals tweets had me on an emotional roller coaster saying UK got 35K pairs?!?! haha

Struck out on all my raffle entries but ADCA came clutch.

Anyways, congrats on all the Ws everyone :smile: Enjoy the weekend/happy shopping to those that were able to get their hands on a swoosh pass!

Last edited:
Took and L on adc because i woke up 30 minutes after it went live. But checked my email and adidas toronto sent me a raffle W at 4AM while i was asleep last night was so surprised. 

Took an L on ADCA but managed to score a sz.11 on YeezySupply and shipped to my US mailbox. First ever Yeezy win.

Mcdonalds App
$1 bigmac, 6 piece nugget or mcmuffin

Download the app
Make a new account and the coupon should appear
Expires may 2nd

how you get the $1 big mac? I signed up for a new account, and only see $2 off morning wrap, and the 10 piece mcnuggets deal. And for me, this app hasn't worked at the kiosk for a few weeks now.

how you get the $1 big mac? I signed up for a new account, and only see $2 off morning wrap, and the 10 piece mcnuggets deal. And for me, this app hasn't worked at the kiosk for a few weeks now.
It's $1 off. Not $1 for the burger/nuggets lol.

Close your app and try again

Fashion Outlets update:

Royalty 4s - $149.99 - 10.5s only
All Star 6s - $179.99 - almost FSR as per associate

You need to ask an associate to grab it from the back. Sweet deal with the 30% off you get with an All Access Pass.

Fashion Outlets update:

You need to ask an associate to grab it from the back. Sweet deal with the 30% off you get with an All Access Pass.

Which outlet is this??

Fashion Outlets update:

man, I jumped and bought the 6 when I saw it for 30% off :smh:

Back
Top Bottom