Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I was at Nike at Halton before it closed tonight, heres a quick update of what I personally found note worthy and hasn't been mentioned previously:

Air Max 96 II XX Anniversary - $130 - scattered sizes 8, 9.5, 10.5

Air Max 95 Blackout and all white - $100 - FSR I believe

Blackout and Tan Prestos (womens) - 110

No tech fleece

All prices are before F&F 30%

Clearance clothes were additional 30% stackable with F&F.

Is yorkdale's uniqlo kaws stuff raided?
Worth to go check out today?

Was there at 1130am this Sunday morning. Nothin left in men's, there are still some tshirts in kid sizes. associate said they might stock up more in the future but didn't say specifically when.

Was there at 1130am this Sunday morning. Nothin left in men's, there are still some tshirts in kid sizes. associate said they might stock up more in the future but didn't say specifically when.
EC Uniclo may still have Men's snoopy Kaws shirts

Anyone know ow much the YS duties and fees are (I guess based off of the previous Zebra release)?

Last edited:

Crazy..

Space jams managed to hit the outlet? One random pair I'm guessing?

I was there at 4:30pm Friday. Didn't see anything....
mean.gif
>:
I think there was a day that they had stock a few weeks back. It didn't come with the Space Jams box, but was all gone immediately that afternoon. Maybe they had a few select sizes left I'm assuming.

Is the Livestock Spadina loca

$160

I have an extra size 9 Yeezy 350 V2 Cream/Tripe White, will let go for a reasonable offer.
I have 2 size 10s I just got to try and trade, but it seems like that's not going to happen. What do you think a reasonable offer for these would be?

Is the Livestock Spadina loca

I have 2 size 10s I just got to try and trade, but it seems like that's not going to happen. What do you think a reasonable offer for these would be?
People have them listed for mid-high 600s and online pairs haven't even arrived yet. I think if you can get $600+ then that's pretty good for you as a seller. If you're giving an NTer/acquaintance a 'good price' I'd say something in the low - mid $500s is good.

I personally suspect prices will go lower in the next couple of weeks.

Anyone know ow much the YS duties and fees are (I guess based off of the previous Zebra release)?
i paid about $114 CAD on duties for the Zebra's (can't remember the breakdown though).

edit:  self clearing wouldn't of made much difference, maybe about $12 or so.

Last edited:
Uniqlo EC had a few mens Kaws tees, mostly grey with pocket in XL, had a few of the beige totes in two styles and one of the black tote. Also had a lot of the slippers and kids stuff.

Last edited:

Uniqlo EC had a few mens Kaws tees, mostly grey with pocket in XL, had a few of the beige totes in two styles and one of the black tote. Also had a lot of the slippers and kids stuff.
Much appreciated on the update. Hoping they'll still have the totes at the end of the work day.

Thanks for the update. I grabbed the grey 'Tornado' kaws tee on sat when they had size small left. And this olive snoopy one as well.

Sunday, Uniqlo @ Yorkdale had nothing for Men's. Just some for kids/girls who can fit into them.

There should have been a limit on these pieces.. but I guess Uniqlo didn't think reselling was a thing.

Back
Top Bottom