Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

BTW they don't take the surveys with the all access 30% pass. At least that is vm.

Was also able to bring back things I bought a few weeks ago to refund and rebuy with 30 off. WIN

BTW they don't take the surveys with the all access 30% pass. At least that is vm.

Was also able to bring back things I bought a few weeks ago to refund and rebuy with 30 off. WIN
They lied...I used three surveys and three access passes on Thursday but had to split them up into three separate transactions.

Keep two, sell one... what ya'll think:

Yeezy V2 Cream

Reigning Champ 3.0 UB

EQT 93/17 Black

Been lucky enough to get everything I wanted recently...can't keep it all.

Keep two, sell one... what ya'll think:

Yeezy V2 Cream

Reigning Champ 3.0 UB

EQT 93/17 Black

Been lucky enough to get everything I wanted recently...can't keep it all.
I'd keep the V2s and RC Ultraboost. Not feeling the black EQT colorway, thought its arguably the most comfortable of the three.

Hope this helps...

Anyone think the YS order will get hit with heavy duties/custom fees again or you think YS will indicate on their invoice the taxes?

Anyone think the YS order will get hit with heavy duties/custom fees again or you think YS will indicate on their invoice the taxes?
For sure you'll still be hit with duties, but hopefully YS learned from the last release and people aren't charged with extra fees that they shouldn't be hit with.

Didn't bother with this release cause I already hit multiple pairs local and it's not really worth reselling if you get hit with the same fees as the Zebras; because the resell value isn't that high.

Last edited:
For sure you'll still be hit with duties, but hopefully YS learned from the last release and people aren't charged with extra fees that they shouldn't be hit with.

Didn't bother with this release cause I already hit multiple pairs local and it's not really worth reselling if you get hit with the same fees as the Zebras; because the resell value isn't that high.
Yea I feel you.
If the YS is shipped within the states no extra fees apply correct?

Back
Top Bottom