Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I also went on Kijiji to see current prices of the T's and people are selling for $40 lol. All that work for $20 profit smh.
haha yea i saw most were around that range but it was those $90s that killed me.  Wasn't sure if he changed his prices but i definitely almost spit my coffee out when i saw those prices cause my buddy and i literally came back from Uniqlo EC where these shirts were sitting earlier in the week.

not trying to knock anyone's hustle but ppl need to be reasonable you know

anybody check out the unqilo star wars shirts? I wanted to check them out after work
They have a full size run of all the styles at uniqlo EC for $14.90. they have a small rack in the front and a bunch of them in the back. You should be fine to go after work

I had some resellers re-contacting me on kijiji after I refused their initial prices. That's when you know.. they've given in and realize they just can't resell these.
On the other hand, these Peanut shirts are sitting in Uniqlo's across Hong Kong.

Unrelated, anyone near EC. Can you check if the Star Wars collab t's are still there? In particular the one on the top left hand corner. Thanks!

That's the one I bought, they had plenty as of 12pm

If anyone is interested in an EQT Boost 93/17 Milled Leather Black at near retail + shipping cost ($300) send me a PM.  Otherwise it's going back to adidas.  Pickup near Union Station.

Completely unrelated to Footwear, but Express is closing down all their Canadian stores. Clearout sales begin in Mid-May, if they haven't already.

Thanks for checking. My friendf is there right now. Sold out of my size :frown:
small.

Did he just check the back? There's a rack of them in front of the store on the left side, not sure if they have small though

Last edited:

i did, but shipping confirmation came really late, like a few days before i received em
Sheese...ah well, just gotta wait..my cc's been charged so don't know if thats a good thing or a bad thing,

another member was concerned when he stated that his cc got charged, i myself thought it was a good thing

if they took the money, made it more likely that you would be getting the pair instead of no charges were pulled...

Thanks for checking. My friendf is there right now. Sold out of my size :frown:

small.
You need to start lifting the big boy weights at the gym Ben so you can start fitting into mediums 
tongue.gif

Or are you purposely wearing small for that "fitted" look ? kidding haha I hope you find your size. I'll keep a look out this weekend as I might be stopping by the mall.

When's the kaws stuff restocking I want those pocket ts in medium, same with that star wars one lol

Sheese...ah well, just gotta wait..my cc's been charged so don't know if thats a good thing or a bad thing,

another member was concerned when he stated that his cc got charged, i myself thought it was a good thing

if they took the money, made it more likely that you would be getting the pair instead of no charges were pulled...
yeah i wouldn't worry about it.

my yeezy 750 brown gum from YS was broken down like this

ordered October 15, 2016

shipping received November 01, 2016

and then zeebra 350 was received just over a week =\

There were a ton more to ship this time so I feel like people are going to get a lot more staggered. I didn't want to bother with YS though because those duties are crazy. Basically resell prices, lol.

The last collection kaws released at uniqlo ended up on clearence in the USA. I believe the only thing that was completely sold out was the tote bag.

No need to pay resellers, the market will be flooded soon

I still have this shirt from the last KAWS and Uniqlo collaboration if anyone is interested. Brand new with tags, size XL (Japanese sizing, fits like an American L). Just trying to get back what I paid. Hit me up, I'm in Mississauga.

You need to start lifting the big boy weights at the gym Ben so you can start fitting into mediums 
tongue.gif

Or are you purposely wearing small for that "fitted" look ? kidding haha I hope you find your size. I'll keep a look out this weekend as I might be stopping by the mall.
Haha!! Still hitting the gym every week. I'm 5'6.. unless I can somehow magically grow right now at my age.. I'm sticking to size small's.

I always go for the fitted look, I even tried on XS.. it looked downright silly lol. My friend at Yorkdale saw size small's of the black darth vader. 

Back
Top Bottom