Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I have a size 9.5 ds multi colour for $160

Thanks for the try man but I just wasn't a fan of this multi shoe, I'm also a size 13 haha

Anyone know if there are still any Kaws X Peanuts Uniqlo tees at EC?
I went on Tuesday and didn't see any. But if you ask the people at the registers they may have some returns since people aren't doing too well when it comes to reselling. My boy got the Joe Kaws and Skateboard Snoopy in a Large by doing this.

I went on Tuesday and didn't see any. But if you ask the people at the registers they may have some returns since people aren't doing too well when it comes to reselling. My boy got the Joe Kaws and Skateboard Snoopy in a Large by doing this.

Thanks! Will check it out later and update if I find anything.

Thanks! Will check it out later and update if I find anything.
I would call but i saw restocks of select styles Tuesday and Wednesday.  They even restocked the slippers as well so i guess it depends on what time you head there.  There should still be a bunch in the back that I think they slow release

I had some resellers re-contacting me on kijiji after I refused their initial prices. That's when you know.. they've given in and realize they just can't resell these.

On the other hand, these Peanut shirts are sitting in Uniqlo's across Hong Kong.

Unrelated, anyone near EC. Can you check if the Star Wars collab t's are still there? In particular the one on the top left hand corner. Thanks!

Last edited:

On the other hand, these Peanut shirts are sitting in Uniqlo's across Hong Kong.
I was actually trying to get some from Japan over the weekend bc I see that they went all the way up to 4XL which is probably closer to a 2XL which is the size I'll need, but they're all gone. Snooze I lose situation once again.

I was actually trying to get some from Japan over the weekend bc I see that they went all the way up to 4XL which is probably closer to a 2XL which is the size I'll need, but they're all gone. Snooze I lose situation once again.
My bro's friend is in HK. And grabbing me the one's I want. I'm a size small US. So in Asian's sizes I would need a medium.

I'd wait for the restock at EC or Yorkdale. Just avoid resellers if you can.

My bro's friend is in HK. And grabbing me the one's I want. I'm a size small US. So in Asian's sizes I would need a medium.

concur with this, ppl were asking for like $90 bucks for one of these tees which is stupid.  Sorry not sorry if one of those resellers are a fellow NTer but they should've known better.   I remember when the first KAWS UT collab came out and I got a buddy to send me some from HK only to head to NYC months later and see them for sale with tons of stock.  I think they were going for like $10 bucks in NYC months later

Only issue I found with Hk UT's is that while true, size up 1, the length is still 3 inches shorter compared to their one size smaller NA counterpart. At least that's what I discovered on a NA large vs Asian XL.

Just came back from Uniqlo EC. They had 2 tees in M and L which were returns and a bunch of room shoes. They also had some tees in kids sizes. Was able to get a XL shirt for retail from someone about to do a return

concur with this, ppl were asking for like $90 bucks for one of these tees which is stupid.  Sorry not sorry if one of those resellers are a fellow NTer but they should've known better.   I remember when the first KAWS UT collab came out and I got a buddy to send me some from HK only to head to NYC months later and see them for sale with tons of stock.  I think they were going for like $10 bucks in NYC months later
Some resellers asked $90 for Uniqlo tees? Man thats beyond stupid lol. 

Just came back from Uniqlo EC. They had 2 tees in M and L which were returns and a bunch of room shoes. They also had some tees in kids sizes. Was able to get a XL shirt for retail from someone about to do a return
 My boy just returned a Medium. If you're looking for a XL pocket T let me know, or else you could check YD tomorrow afternoon.

Some resellers asked $90 for Uniqlo tees? Man thats beyond stupid lol. 
yea man, was curious so i went on kijiji to look and i'm guessing it was one seller trying to get $90 for the shirts and totes.  i mean everyone gotta eat but damn these mans want steak and lobster for dinner

yea man, was curious so i went on kijiji to look and i'm guessing it was one seller trying to get $90 for the shirts and totes.  i mean everyone gotta eat but damn these mans want steak and lobster for dinner

I also went on Kijiji to see current prices of the T's and people are selling for $40 lol. All that work for $20 profit smh.

Back
Top Bottom