Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Anyone here interested in this pair of NMD R1 prime knit? I didn't realize they fit so damn big. I ordered a womens size 10, which is a mens size 9. but they feel like a boat when i put them on. Don't think they were released at most canadian retailers. I got them for $209+tax at urbanoutfitters.ca, so if anyone wants them, PM me and i'll let them go for the same price. If not i'll just return them.

Parley UB already sold out on ADCA. Anyone know how many pairs we got?
not sure how many we got but FA should've gotten a bunch today.  for most releases they haven't gotten anything less than 100+ pairs so might be your best bet if you're in the DT core area

Lol these are gonna have next to no resell value, do the majority of people love these and want to rock, or is it rookie resellers buying all the stock?

They are available at adidas Y&D, just scooped a pair. Had to wait about 5 mins but there weren't many people there.

not sure how many we got but FA should've gotten a bunch today.  for most releases they haven't gotten anything less than 100+ pairs so might be your best bet if you're in the DT core area
Guy at adidas told me FA opened at 8 for this drop and he thought that was the reason for adidas store being quiet. Sportchek was also getting them online, I was going to check in store if I struck out at adidas.

Literally every store and boutique has them, if you really want a pair it should be a fairly easy cop

Any boutiques releasing these tomorrow? ADO Ultra Boost.

http://m.adidas.ca/en/mens-day-one-ultra-boost-shoes/CG3735.html

Lol these are gonna have next to no resell value, do the majority of people love these and want to rock, or is it rookie resellers buying all the stock?
Saw that a "rookie" has a pair up on Kijiji for $450 that he won from CourtsideSneakers
roll.gif

Last edited:

I feel like every Adidas release recently has been plagued with the rookie resellers, and I blame NMDs. It maintained popularity for a good year to the point where even $160 shoes could be flipped for $400. But now, outside of certain Yeezys and Ultra Boosts, the resell market for Adidas has levelled off. But with return policies the way they are, it's a fairly low risk venture these days... I think boost fatigue has finally hit Canada. Unless it's crazy exclusive, it's not worth trying to buy shoes for resell. Or to hold to trade for future shoes like I did with the Creams. 

I feel like every Adidas release recently has been plagued with the rookie resellers, and I blame NMDs. It maintained popularity for a good year to the point where even $160 shoes could be flipped for $400. But now, outside of certain Yeezys and Ultra Boosts, the resell market for Adidas has levelled off. But with return policies the way they are, it's a fairly low risk venture these days... I think boost fatigue has finally hit Canada. Unless it's crazy exclusive, it's not worth trying to buy shoes for resell. Or to hold to trade for future shoes like I did with the Creams. 
I definitely feel the resell market on Ultraboosts have slowly come to a decline. I've seen ads sitting on kijiji for a long while now. You're right about the return policies, its very lenient on Adidas and other larger stores like Sportchek. So there's no real risk with trying to resell. I do wonder for shoes being returned to ADCa ... where does it go afterwards? I havent seen them populate returns back on the site. I returned a pair of NMD R2 White Mountaineering, a while back. Kind of want to get them back again lol.

I returned a pair of NMD R2 White Mountaineering, a while back. Kind of want to get them back again lol.
I saw a return pair of size 8.5 IIRC @ adidas Originals on Queen street a few weeks back before they closed for renovation. 

I definitely feel the resell market on Ultraboosts have slowly come to a decline. I've seen ads sitting on kijiji for a long while now. You're right about the return policies, its very lenient on Adidas and other larger stores like Sportchek. So there's no real risk with trying to resell. I do wonder for shoes being returned to ADCa ... where does it go afterwards? I havent seen them populate returns back on the site. I returned a pair of NMD R2 White Mountaineering, a while back. Kind of want to get them back again lol.
So what I THINK happens is that all returns get checked for quality and then employees are allowed to buy them at discount. Much like for Sport Chek. As long as they're past 2 weeks from release date, employees get to use their discounts on releases. 

Back
Top Bottom