Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Just walked into footsction and walked out with a pair of the parley caged UB just now. Easy pick up

Last edited:

I saw a return pair of size 8.5 IIRC @ adidas Originals on Queen street a few weeks back before they closed for renovation. 
Coincidentally I returned an 8.5 to their online store. Kinda want to buy it again.

So what I THINK happens is that all returns get checked for quality and then employees are allowed to buy them at discount. Much like for Sport Chek. As long as they're past 2 weeks from release date, employees get to use their discounts on releases. 
That makes the most sense, perks of working at a big company :smile:

Every shoe I've returned, always DS condition. And they provide a good return service.

Last edited:

Coincidentally I returned an 8.5 to their online store. Kinda want to buy it again.

That makes the most sense, perks of working at a big company :smile:

Every shoe I've returned, always DS condition. And they provide a good return service.
Yup! But the lack of perks in that they have to wait in line just like us or try to fight bots much like we do so there's never any back dooring on the corporate level unless you're at CEO status. And those are just free pairs from the US.

ebates.ca at 15% cash back.
Lots of people sleeping on this Nike Sale IMO.  Some really nice shoes are available at a huge discount, something you would have never seen from Nike a few years ago.  I own way too many pairs of sneakers, but I find myself wearing the GR stuff the majority of the time.  I end up getting far more utility out of them than I would from my more hyped up pairs that I really don't wear often. 

Anyone who were at downtown tried on a pair of those caged parley? Were they the same fit as regular UB 3.0 or were they tighter like some were mentioning?

Anyone who were at downtown tried on a pair of those caged parley? Were they the same fit as regular UB 3.0 or were they tighter like some were mentioning?
i think they're tighter. I went up .5 size from my usual UB 3.0

Went to Holt to check out the John Elliot stuff, loads of black and grey. The multicolour stuff is on sale as well now. They had 3 pink tees, not my size though. Did pick up an Adidas x WM hoodie for 79 which seemed like a bit of a steal. They had one black XL and 2 L and 1 S of the blue. These fit pretty big, tried on the L and it fit (normally wear XL) so grabbed one of the blue.

http://www.adidas.ca/en/mens-white-mountaineering-hoodie/BQ0940.html

Last edited:
Lots of people sleeping on this Nike Sale IMO.  Some really nice shoes are available at a huge discount, something you would have never seen from Nike a few years ago.  I own way too many pairs of sneakers, but I find myself wearing the GR stuff the majority of the time.  I end up getting far more utility out of them than I would from my more hyped up pairs that I really don't wear often. 

Tons of deals for great summer shoes, saw a whole bunch of diff colorways for sock darts i have never seen before!!!! the rare colorway darts were 25% off then the rest were up to 50% off. picked up a black leather prm in size 9 womens . regular price was 190CAD and after taxes and shipping it came to 119CAD! good thing i waited a day cause gas prices went up as the price was 121CAD yesterday

Went to Holt to check out the John Elliot stuff, loads of black and grey. The multicolour stuff is on sale as well now. They had 3 pink tees, not my size though. Did pick up an Adidas x WM hoodie for 79 which seemed like a bit of a steal. They had one black XL and 2 L and 1 S of the blue. These fit pretty big, tried on the L and it fit (normally wear XL) so grabbed one of the blue.

http://www.adidas.ca/en/mens-white-mountaineering-hoodie/BQ0940.html
which holt did you go to?

Anybody lost a package before? (UPS). Bought some clothes online from a retailer and says it was delivered yesterday but i did not receive anything. Even if i Contact UPS will they be able to do anything? It was delivered with no signature required by the way

Anybody lost a package before? (UPS). Bought some clothes online from a retailer and says it was delivered yesterday but i did not receive anything. Even if i Contact UPS will they be able to do anything? It was delivered with no signature required by the way

Way back in this thread there is a bunch of comments on UPS. I had an incident where the Driver stole my packages. Ultimately, in my experience Foot Locker and J Crew (the vendor) issued a refund, and the UPS driver was fired about 3 months later. They randomly called me 3 months later to let me know the Driver was fired.

UPS will investigate but you have to be on top of things.

In other news, UPS sent me an email to pay my YS duties regarding the Cream White Yeezy release. I paid, but anybody else get this?

Last edited:
Hey guys, question for those who own CS1s.

I'm a size 8.5 in my NMD CS1s and they fit perfectly. I'm working on a trade for a size 9 in the White Gum CS1s.

Do you think it'll be okay if I just add an insole? I'm just worried that the collar will be too loose.

Just lost a pair of cream white yeezys from fedex. They delivered it to wrong address and someone actually signed for it. They opened an investigation. They could not retrieve the package. Told me to contact Adidas to get a refund. 

This is ADC USA btw. 

Just lost a pair of cream white yeezys from fedex. They delivered it to wrong address and someone actually signed for it. They opened an investigation. They could not retrieve the package. Told me to contact Adidas to get a refund. 

This is ADC USA btw. 
Wow that is really BS

Witnessed a sloppy UPS driver deliver packages to the wrong rows of streets.  My aunt told the UPS driver that we weren't expecting anything and it's not ours but the UPS driver didn't care and wanted her to sign the package so he could leave....so she signed it. About 5 mins later we heard the UPS truck skirt skirt around the corner and the idiot was pounding at doors and taking the packages back. My Aunt give him a good scolding and he took the package, tucked his tail and ran 
mean.gif

If it doesn't show up, try contacting the retailer and tell them what happen....most time they would have to reship it because there was no proof of delivery/signature.

Last edited:
I really wanted the parley ubs.. the crappy thing is they only made up to a size 12 which sucks cause im a 13 seems like it woulda been an easy cop too

Back
Top Bottom