Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I really wanted the parley ubs.. the crappy thing is they only made up to a size 12 which sucks cause im a 13 seems like it woulda been an easy cop too
False. They had 12.5 at Foot Action. Not sure if there was anything beyond that though.

Hey guys, question for those who own CS1s.

I'm a size 8.5 in my NMD CS1s and they fit perfectly. I'm working on a trade for a size 9 in the White Gum CS1s.

Do you think it'll be okay if I just add an insole? I'm just worried that the collar will be too loose.
i think the issue with the CS1 is that its the collar gets messed up like you said.  the body itself should be good but i got a pair off a guy a long time ago where he was a size 9 in UB and needed to sell his size 9 CS1 cause the collar was too loose.  If you can i would try them on at store first if you have a chance.  I know i've seen some stores around with pairs but not sure if any 9s are still floating around.

if you really need a pair the only other suggestion i can make is to wear thicker ankle socks to add some more size around the collar

Last edited:

False. They had 12.5 at Foot Action. Not sure if there was anything beyond that though.
might still be there too or might be back in store since a bunch of resellers are probably finding out that they can't make coin on this pair

Last edited:

might still be there too or might be back in store since a bunch of resellers are probably finding out that they can't make coin on this pair
I saw ads on Kijiji for under retail. Were staff of these stores allowed to get discount on them?

I saw ads on Kijiji for under retail. Were staff of these stores allowed to get discount on them?
wouldn't be surprised if they were able to get their 30% off on these.  esp since so many retailers got these

I think there are only a select few that they can't like certain Jordan 1s and Yeezys.

Didn't see that.. all the online retailers like sportchek, exclu, adidas, livestock, a couple others only had up to size 12 from what I saw

Didn't see that.. all the online retailers like sportchek, exclu, adidas, livestock, a couple others only had up to size 12 from what I saw
Ah, yes, that's true. I think the online places only had 7-12? Can check at the Adidas store for you if you'd like. I went around 12 or 1 yesterday, and it seemed like they had a ton of stock.

Ah, yes, that's true. I think the online places only had 7-12? Can check at the Adidas store for you if you'd like. I went around 12 or 1 yesterday, and it seemed like they had a ton of stock.

If you don't mind checking ! I wanted them but I'm a size 13, I can prob squeeze down .5 and be ok if they had them. No online places had anything.

Anyone have the Day One's that can provide a review?  On the fence about these - each photo looks different to me - can't decide if they're my thing but like them because they're different than most UBs....

Check out ohitsteddy's vlog posted yesterday
Anyone have the Day One's that can provide a review?  On the fence about these - each photo looks different to me - can't decide if they're my thing but like them because they're different than most UBs....

Check out ohitsteddy's vlog (on youtube) posted yesterday

Check out ohitsteddy's vlog (on youtube) posted yesterday
Yeah I saw them on his insta then watched his vid and that's what sold it for me. Might have to return something, meant to be slowing down but copped 3 pairs already this week and got an outlet trip planned for Sat.
mean.gif

For the dude that was complaining about UPS a few pages back, I feel you 100%. Some of these drivers are just complete morons. I had to return a pair of kicks to Adidas because of a sizing issue. UPS was who delivered them and I was sent the return label, printed it and prepared the box to be picked up. So I was told I would be emailed with a window of time because I work and only have a limited window that I'm home that I could hand over the package.

NO EMAIL is ever sent obviously and I come home from work with a , "Failed pick up attempt" notice. I just got off the phone with UPS' customer service who said that I have to contact Adidas again because my return label has now "expired"? Like does that even make any damn sense...Then the customer service rep is trying to tell me I will have to pay the UPS driver for delivery back to Adidas when I'm RETURNING something. Return shipping should be free and already covered by Adidas.

On top of all that, I was told that, "unfortunately the window of time is between 9 am and 7 pm. There are no guarantees of what time the driver will come".

I'm just going to drive the package to a UPS store. I obviously could have done that the entire time but it would be way more convenient for them just to pick it up from my house. I just didn't know it would be a gigantic issue to do so. Adidas even markets on their website that returns are "free and easy". Ya right...I swear it always something then one company will throw blame on the other. The Adidas customer service I spoke to basically called UPS a **** company and said that he'll have to look into why it's so complicated for a driver to pick up a return package. That was the real issue. It's like they were acting like they never deal with return labels or something.

Last edited:
Just throwing this out there, anyone want to trade their size 9 Parley UB for my size 8.5? Total DS.

Anything else good? Tech pack stuff? Additional discounts? Going up on Sat. Cheers in advance
Can't recall seeing any tech gear.

Nothing really special; they had the neon prestos for $99.99 and the black ones as well. I saw some employee purchasing some "Orca" Flyknit racers but they didn't have them in the floor.

They also have the 30 percent off clearance. 

Last edited:
Everyone,

New to this board, love Nike gear.

Where's the best place in the GTA for Nike gear ???? ... recently discovered Nike Oultet in Oakville which always has deals ... and honourable mention to SVP Steelers Outlet who use to have(couple of years ago) tons of Nike **** for cheap, the good old days ...

Back
Top Bottom