Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

https://www.sportchek.ca/categories...-boost-running-shoes-navy-blue-332174277.html

ultra boost 3.0 navy blue size 9 as of now is still available.
The crazy thing is that those are actually 4.0s...The stock images anyway. If you compare them to 3.0, there are differences in the primeknit weave and tongue pattern. You can also see that the writing that says Ultra Boost is silver on the 3.0s and just fully black on the 4.0s. I wonder if they are actually selling the 4.0s now or if they'll just ship people 3.0s who ordered from that Sport Chek link...

Also, @BlackChiney08, you definitely scored and won with that pair of Navy 1.0s if they are truly the 1.0s. Those just have increasing value on StockX and are becoming more and more rare. It's crazy to think that some of these stockists still have deadstock from 2015 with the 1.0s. I thought most of that stock would be sold off by now...

Last edited:

So NT Toronto fam, with whoever it was who shared the Sport Chek deal with various women's Ultra Boost in some of the 1.0 models, I was casually browsing just now and there was the "Collegiate Navy 1.0 Ultra Boosts" on there in a size 10. One single pair but it was showing like they had a full size run with every other size other than 10 being sold out. This link is still showing some Solar Red 2.0s in a size 8.5. They re stocked the Burgundy 3.0s as well and have almost a full size run except 9.5.

I've heard others say in the past that they posted a picture of 1.0 solar reds but got sent Burgundy 3.0s. In the case that they send me Navy 3.0s, I'll just return them...

The colour code was the actual code from the Navy 1.0s though and the pictures were showing 1.0 Ultra Boosts...

http://ca.shop.runningroom.com/men/shoes/neutral/adidas-men-s-ultra-boost-running-shoe.html
I opened it just now and also ordered a 1.0 Navy in Sz. 11. Wonder if it's ghost stock that will get cancelled soon.

Last edited:
Those Navy 1.0's are definitely ghost stock. I ordered one, then couldn't order another as it was out of stock. Then 20 minutes later you could re-order it and my friend did so. Then same thing happend where it was out of stock and now you can order one.

I figured that because I ordered a pair and the colour disappeared from the page, then later I checked again and then it was randomly up again. I ordered another pair then it said out of stock. Now it's like it's frozen on the page and won't even let you cart them. Running Room are idiots for this and need to figure their $hit out...

dont recall anything before early 2015 for UB...boost ST & PB yes. PB even sat for a while at adidas employee store

1st time I recall UB being released in TO that caught my attention was triple white/core black 1.0 @ haven & it sold out fast then reselling for 2x
Yeah ultra boost quickly picked up hype. My friend was lucky to pick up a returned pair of 1.0 whites from the Adidas store on yonge and dundas 

The crazy thing is that those are actually 4.0s...The stock images anyway. If you compare them to 3.0, there are differences in the primeknit weave and tongue pattern. You can also see that the writing that says Ultra Boost is silver on the 3.0s and just fully black on the 4.0s. I wonder if they are actually selling the 4.0s now or if they'll just ship people 3.0s who ordered from that Sport Chek link...

Also, @BlackChiney08, you definitely scored and won with that pair of Navy 1.0s if they are truly the 1.0s. Those just have increasing value on StockX and are becoming more and more rare. It's crazy to think that some of these stockists still have deadstock from 2015 with the 1.0s. I thought most of that stock would be sold off by now...
wow, that is a good catch.

hopefully it is 4.0, would be a pleasant surprise of a surprise.

what is the best sneaker cleaner you guys would recommend? got my all white UB's dirty... thinking that its time to clean it up for the summer

I clean my all-white 1.0s by throwing them in the washer. Take the insole, laces out, scrumb the bottoms and throw them in the washer (add oxy clean too if you want). Can also put the shoes in a soft dust bag or a mesh bag if you don't want to throw just the shoes in there.

I clean my all-white 1.0s by throwing them in the washer. Take the insole, laces out, scrumb the bottoms and throw them in the washer (add oxy clean too if you want). Can also put the shoes in a soft dust bag or a mesh bag if you don't want to throw just the shoes in there.

thats the exact way I clean all my knit-type shoes. also advised is to go to a coin op laundromat simply because I dont like to mix shoes with where clothes are washed. and lastly COLD WATER cycle!!

thats the exact way I clean all my knit-type shoes. also advised is to go to a coin op laundromat simply because I dont like to mix shoes with where clothes are washed. and lastly COLD WATER cycle!!
don't forget that you gotta air dry them as well.  I've seen some ppl throw them in the dryer and the shoes go kaput so even though that's a given thought I would just mention that.

If you have coupons from FTL I would also recommend Crep Cure.  I spilled hotsauce w a1 sauce on my UB 1.0 triple whites and was able to get the stains out after 3 sessions w the Crep assuming you don't want to fire up a washing machine

Last edited:
don't forget that you gotta air dry them as well.  I've seen some ppl throw them in the dryer and the shoes go kaput so even though that's a given thought I would just mention that.

If you have coupons from FTL I would also recommend Crep Cure.  I spilled hotsauce w a1 sauce on my UB 1.0 triple whites and was able to get the stains out after 3 sessions w the Crep assuming you don't want to fire up a washing machine

Anyone know which locations the Crep is sold? I was at YD yesterday and they only had this "MINT" brand. Curious to hear what everyone is using on these Cream white Yeezys or any other white knit sneakers...

Last edited:
Anyone know which locations the Crep is sold? I was at YD yesterday and they only had this "MINT" brand. Curious to hear what everyone is using on these Cream white Yeezys or any other white knit sneakers...
Yd should have Crep. I've seen it there before. Perhaps they were just sold out.

Anyways, I believe they are now at all HoH and FtL locations.

They should have them at most locations.  The Crep comes in this pouch/travel thingy and i think they also carry JM now as well at most locations.  they have them at HoH and EC if i remember correctly.  tbh though, i only buy this stuff when i have a coupon for like $20 off

I've been using Force Field on my new sneakers, came across it in the US, I was trying to spend my $20 Footlocker VIP reward. Wanted to try Jason Markk Repel, but they only had this and Crep, so tried it and I like it better than Crep, because Crep has a very strong smell.

On the can, Force Field suggests you re-apply after 12 months, Crep says 2 weeks, I wouldn't really trust that it lasts 12 months, but 2 weeks for Crep seems awfully short, I try to reapply every couple of months if the sneaker is constantly in my rotation.

Last edited:
Not to bash any of these shoe cleaning companies but I've been using soap/detergent and water with a sponge/tooth brush since the beginning. I've had no issues getting my sneakers clean using that method and doubt I'll ever use on of those cleaning companies brands. I also use my washer to clean my kicks but put each shoe in a pillow case. I use the Money's Worth and Best spray protector which I think works perfectly fine. Only advice I would give, is to let them air dry for at least 2 days or more before putting them back in the box. I had a pair that I didn't let dry properly and boxed them only to see mold on them months later. Thankfully it was a pair that my ex wife owned and not a pair of mine.

Not to bash any of these shoe cleaning companies but I've been using soap/detergent and water with a sponge/tooth brush since the beginning. I've had no issues getting my sneakers clean using that method and doubt I'll ever use on of those cleaning companies brands. I also use my washer to clean my kicks but put each shoe in a pillow case. I use the Money's Worth and Best spray protector which I think works perfectly fine. Only advice I would give, is to let them air dry for at least 2 days or more before putting them back in the box. I had a pair that I didn't let dry properly and boxed them only to see mold on them months later. Thankfully it was a pair that my ex wife owned and not a pair of mine.

I still use the good old soap/detergent and water with a nice sized hardbrush, but I do use protection spray (JM repel spray) on all my shoes now and it works great. I have a ton of various JM cleaners I haven't touched that's just sitting there. The repel spray is the only thing I really use.

I use Mr clean magic eraser for the midsoles and on leather uppers. Works great
Magic Eraser is great for tough stains, got to be careful though. I've seen it take the colour off furniture before.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom