Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Since we on the topic of defunct stores...yall remember Knob Hill Farms? Remember those plastic baskets? Lol swear those were the standard laundry baskets back in the day

Since we on the topic of defunct stores...yall remember Knob Hill Farms? Remember those plastic baskets? Lol swear those were the standard laundry baskets back in the day
LOL. I kid you not, I have one of their baskets in my trunk right now.

Bargain Harolds and Bi-Way 
roll.gif
 throwback freal

And Consumers Distribution when we wanted to buy something a little more special lol.

Ohhhhhhh man!!! I vaguely remember that place. Wasnt everything in like display cases and you had to ask the staff or order out a catalogue or something??

Ohhhhhhh man!!! I vaguely remember that place. Wasnt everything in like display cases and you had to ask the staff or order out a catalogue or something??
They had a few items on display, but for the most part you had to order out of the catalog - you'd write the product number on a little order slip, submit it, and then it would come from the back on those Beer Store-esque rollers. I remember the new catalog coming in the mail was always a big day. Loved that place.

Last edited:
They had a few items on display, but for the most part you had to order out of the catalog - you'd write the product number on a little order slip, submit it, and then it would come from the back on those Beer Store-esque rollers. I remember the new catalog coming in the mail was always a big day. Loved that place.
That's right! Theirs and the Sears catalogues lmao. Would always love looking through it to see what new cool stuff there was lol.

Yup! I remember KHF and the commercials as well. We lived ( parents still live in the area ) by the Dundas Ave and Lansdowne Ave KHF's and my brother and I would help people down the exit ramp with their shopping carts and they would give us money for helping them. We also used to steal those baskets for money but I remember the cardboard boxes before the plastic. Definitely helped supplement our paper route money lol. All those stores mentioned and many more bring back memories of my youth and shopping with my mom.

Yup! I remember KHF and the commercials as well. We lived ( parents still live in the area ) by the Dundas Ave and Lansdowne Ave KHF's and my brother and I would help people down the exit ramp with their shopping carts and they would give us money for helping them. We also used to steal those baskets for money but I remember the cardboard boxes before the plastic. Definitely helped supplement our paper route money lol. All those stores mentioned and many more bring back memories of my youth and shopping with my mom.

:lol: yo their logo is forever etched in my brain. I remember being a lil kid going there in brick winter weather and riding the ttc back home lol.

Used to surprise me doing laundry a s seeing so many people in my building with those baskets :lol:

laugh.gif
yo their logo is forever etched in my brain. I remember being a lil kid going there in brick winter weather and riding the ttc back home lol.

Used to surprise me doing laundry a s seeing so many people in my building with those baskets
laugh.gif
Was at Canadian Tire this weekend and they had black baskets that looked exactly like the Knob Hill Farm ones except without the logo.
POGS!!!

Had some extra dope slammers...
smokin.gif

Also, anyone check out 306 today?
Quoting somebody's exact words - "Just walked into Jordan store LMFAO garbage"

Was at Canadian Tire this weekend and they had black baskets that looked exactly like the Knob Hill Farm ones except without the logo.

Quoting somebody's exact words - "Just walked into Jordan store LMFAO garbage"
i used to get knob hill and highland farms mixed up growing up but i never shopped there cause i remember it being more expensive.  Miracle Mart (now food basics) was the spot i used to hit up as a kid.  Consumers Distributing was the best with their catalogues.  esp around xmas I'd fold down the pages w the best toys and circle what i wanted.  needless to say they were like kicks back then, couldn't afford the good stuff lol

306 is supposed to be quiet apparently during the weekdays and all the key drops are supposed to be on the weekend.  not sure if thats the gameplan going fwd but atleast for the next week or so.  everybody is so hush hush there so unless you know someone who can give you the lowdown, the ppl on the floor can't really help

They restocked on the jordan long sleeve tees for those interested. Also the customization will be open today at 4pm.

I still have about 5-6 of those black Knob Hill boxes lmao (and I definitely use them as laundry baskets and storage bins to this day!). I really like when this thread surprises me that not everyone on NT is under 25 years old, it's probably actually the opposite. You have "regulars" in here who contribute to daily conversations but then a whole bunch just come in when there are releases etc.

Back
Top Bottom