Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

the-kooples-black-zipped-leather-biker-jacket-for-men-product-0-173290380-normal.jpeg
Anyone in Toronto who wants a brand new Kooples biker jacket in Medium for insanely low, PM me. Trying to get rid of it asap.

New Haven location looks dope. Stopped by after I visited the Y out east.
Location kinda meh tho. Go a block north and there's so many vagrants picking up cigarette butts.

So this will be a true outlet vs the Vaughn Mills/TPO which sell the made for factory stuff.

Could we be getting better deals on the good stuff vs scraps we’re all chasing at Vaughn and TPO?
http://www.styledemocracy.com/nike-opening-first-canadian-clearance-store-mississauga/
I've been to a few of the Clearance Stores in Florida, and it's all hash racks left to right, lots of hoodies, tees, shorts, etc (lots of 'Who's buying THIS?' product). Lots of returned ID's as well. Quite a few gems were at the locations I went to though. Pleasantly surprised at the things I was finding.

Returned ID's aside, I'm guessing the format will be pretty similar here.

I've been to a few of the Clearance Stores in Florida, and it's all hash racks left to right, lots of hoodies, tees, shorts, etc (lots of 'Who's buying THIS?' product). Lots of returned ID's as well. Quite a few gems were at the locations I went to though. Pleasantly surprised at the things I was finding.

Returned ID's aside, I'm guessing the format will be pretty similar here.
You think they'll have good deals on compression shorts? That's pretty much all I need at this point.

You think they'll have good deals on compression shorts? That's pretty much all I need at this point.

Think its hard to say for specific product types unless we have someone here that will be working at that location or has some insider info.

Whoever plans to camp out (Or go early in the morn) please share what you guys get as I won't be camping out but curious how it compares to other clearance stores in the states and whether or not its worth going. Typically grand openings have some heat for opening day as I recall. Curious what they have....

Last edited:
Are people actually thinking of camping out for an outlet opening? I was thinking of going before work but it might be a zoo

Are people actually thinking of camping out for an outlet opening? I was thinking of going before work but it might be a zoo

There's no guarantee that they'll have anything good, but the people who lined up when the outlet in Winnipeg opened were rewarded with pairs of the Jordan XI 72-10s. (Well, not really rewarded, but more like first in line to purchase).

I’ll swing by before work and report on a “line”. I’ll be back at open hopefully to see what’s up.

You'll probably get a free water bottle or headband or something like that for going early. I'll probably go there in the afternoon. If there's nothing good at least I could buy groceries at the no frills

Don't recall seeing any compression shorts at any of the ones I went to last week. May hit up Buffalo in a week or two though. I'll let you know.

the nike nba gear pricing is absurd. $40- 50 for a tee shirt. nike.ca also never has sitewide discount codes either

the nike nba gear pricing is absurd. $40- 50 for a tee shirt. nike.ca also never has sitewide discount codes either

Then don’t buy it lol all the adidas stuff on heavy clearance now. That might be up your alley.

How many did you see? Sizes there?

I purchased mine a couple weeks ago and forgot to mention it till I passed by today. I didn't check the sizes today, but there's a pretty good size run. I would call to make sure about the sizing, I'm pretty sure they place items on hold if you call.

Back
Top Bottom