Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

B2DF8D11-88F8-4335-AACF-B7F64CEE4B69.jpeg
No line as of 7 am

Two official looking dudes in the parking lot with a camera on a pole(?)

Attachments

• E3623F6A-1BDD-4827-A9C3-C030011B1369.jpeg
    E3623F6A-1BDD-4827-A9C3-C030011B1369.jpeg
    313.3 KB · Views: 98
  • 245A84FE-DD77-464D-BE99-D7F8C0FF0413.jpeg
    245A84FE-DD77-464D-BE99-D7F8C0FF0413.jpeg
    313.3 KB · Views: 94
Just got back - lots of great deals - most shoes 50-70% off retail.

Tech woven shorts for $29.99 plus 25% off
Kobe XI for $84.99

No line but about a 30 minute wait to cash out.

No pics sorry.

Probably no line because people are probably lining up downtown for the am97s

Just got back - lots of great deals - most shoes 50-70% off retail.
Tech woven shorts for $29.99 plus 25% off
Kobe XI for $84.99
Is it 25% off all clothing?
And are these the shorts? What colours did they have? Planning to make a visit after work...

sportswear-bonded-mens-shorts.jpg

The Nike clearance store had a lot of newer, expensive stuff but staff from the other outlet locations got to them yesterday and the day before...vapormax flyknit ($50), tech fleece areoloft jackets ($30 and were originally $400 retail) you get the idea.

The Nike clearance store had a lot of newer, expensive stuff but staff from the other outlet locations got to them yesterday and the day before...vapormax flyknit ($50), tech fleece areoloft jackets ($30 and were originally $400 retail) you get the idea.

Dam... getting all the left overs...
Any idea the sizes they had for the vapormax flyknits and tech fleece aeroloft jackets? (Just for the sake of knowing)

Dam... getting all the left overs...
Any idea the sizes they had for the vapormax flyknits and tech fleece aeroloft jackets? (Just for the sake of knowing)

There were no more vapormaxes at open, at least I didn’t see any. Kinda wanted to see which cw they had now

They had this aeroloft jacket at open:
$_58.JPG

Had All sizes but by noon, workers told me all M and L were gone. Some S, XL, XXL still there as of an hour ago. $445 and now it’s 75 according to price tag

Edit: some M and L in stock as well.

Last edited:
Those lines at Capsule for the UNDFTD 97s were crazy. I don't get the demand for that shoe/collab. *shrugs*

Those lines at Capsule for the UNDFTD 97s were crazy. I don't get the demand for that shoe/collab. *shrugs*

I swear people were never really on 97s until recently. I've had a few pairs thru the yrs, always found em more comfortable than 95s

Agree tho not feeling that collab either

Line up about 1 hour deep to cash out.

Great deals on kids clothes - tech fleece shorts $12.99 - sweaters $24.99.

Restocking constantly - just talked to Burloak manager - they are restocking overnight.

I’ll be back tomorrow - I am a local PE teacher - PD Day:smile:

Pretty sure we saw a lot of each other today probably not putting faces to names though. Shouts to SupremeApe though! Man, what a surprise throwback re-meeting.

Clearance outlet was alright, but as I expected not like how they are in Florida.

Saw a lot of LeBron's and Kobe's being snatched up, SBB XXXI's, random pairs of Mayfly's, Spirimic's, Huarache's and AF1's, along with the usual overstock of miscellaneous Nike Running.

Head's up: If you're cashing out apparel that's additional 25% off, make sure the cashier's apply it. Mine forgot to and had to do the whole return and re-purchase thing.

Pretty sure we saw a lot of each other today probably not putting faces to names though. Shouts to SupremeApe though! Man, what a surprise throwback re-meeting.

Clearance outlet was alright, but as I expected not like how they are in Florida.

Saw a lot of LeBron's and Kobe's being snatched up, SBB XXXI's, random pairs of Mayfly's, Spirimic's, Huarache's and AF1's, along with the usual overstock of miscellaneous Nike Running.

Head's up: If you're cashing out apparel that's additional 25% off, make sure the cashier's apply it. Mine forgot to and had to do the whole return and re-purchase thing.

Thanks, didn't know it was 26 off.

Woman in lines asks a person wearing an adidas shirt if she works here.

Back
Top Bottom