Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

48159CA1-C6B6-4AFF-A28B-C7F3C18D4D9E.jpeg
27A4F88B-8EF9-428D-8876-3CC053C98910.jpeg
Was at Dixie over lunch break - they were just receiving some Jordan 31 - $99 - these two colorways^ Got a 9.5 in black - another customer in line got a 9 in the OKC(?)
. That was you cdubsdad. That was me getting the 9. I was hoping to get the black. Oh well. Was disappointed as I had a day off and drove all the way there from the east. At least I got a pair of the 31s

$20-30 profit/shoe. The shoes on sale are available everywere

To be fair to Exclucity - I did see them limit people on buying multiple sizes of 1 shoe. The girl (I think she is the manager there) told a few guys that they can buy multiple shoes no problem - but can't grab multiple sizes of 1 shoe. She didn't even tell ppl what sizes they have for a specific shoe - she just wanted to know your size and will tell you if there are any sizes within what you asked for.

Can anyone tell me if there are anymore aj31 lows at exclusity on bathurst? Preferably the olive camo colorway. Thanks

Unfortunately there is not limit at outlets - I was at TPO one day when two guys bought every Kobe XI on the shelves about 40. I just wanted one damn pair...

Lol at people whining about hoarders at the outlets. You really think Nike cares about preventing hoarders from buying up all the stock? The whole point of outlet stores is to clear out old stock. If you really wanted a pair that badly, you could have bought it in store before they were RTV'd.

I didn't think I was whining - just giving an example. Simply pointed out that I wanted a pair at that price. Some people base purchasing decisions on price. And it is redundant that Nike Clearance is meant to clear stock. Thanks for your positive input and I apologize if I offended anyone.

Last edited:
When I was in Florida and hit up the Nike Clearance/Outlet stores they have a limit of 3shoes per person. They know peeps out there trying to re-sale. They does it right in that state and their stores get . I don’t know about the clothes..

When I was in Florida and hit up the Nike Clearance/Outlet stores they have a limit of 3shoes per person. They know peeps out there trying to re-sale. They does it right in that state and their stores get . I don’t know about the clothes..
I dont know how I feel about that. So let just say they have 4 different jordans ..... what do you do then :emoji_thinking:

Lol at people whining about hoarders at the outlets. You really think Nike cares about preventing hoarders from buying up all the stock? The whole point of outlet stores is to clear out old stock. If you really wanted a pair that badly, you could have bought it in store before they were RTV'd.

You’re one of them aren’t you?

There should be a limit because hot items like Kobe, Lebron, kyrie shoes etc would sell out regardless.

Shut up. You clearly a re seller B.

You’re one of them aren’t you?

There should be a limit because hot items like Kobe, Lebron, kyrie shoes etc would sell out regardless.

I wouldn't agree with that .. i have been to the dixie outlet 4 times now and every single time there are lebrons and kobes there ... (and there is always lebrons and kobe on the back clearance racks in the outlet store as well)

No. Not a reseller. I live in Winnipeg, and have only been to our Nike Factory outlet a whopping 5 times since it opened here in June.

But seriously, if you guys wanted a shoe that badly, why would you wait for it to get to the outlets? Before it hits the outlets, it has been sitting online or in stores for at least 5 months. You had your chance. And miss me with the "I wanted to cop it for cheap!" excuse. They've been on sale prior to being RTV'd.

It’s really not this serious. And people are saying a variety of different things here. Let’s all just enjoy the weekend and keep sharing positive posts.

Back
Top Bottom