Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Unfortunately I didn’t realize the promo code for first time buyers expired so I didn’t get to use it. I bought the pair as a birthday gift and although the pair wasn’t rare at all, I was racing against the clock to receive it on time so I didn’t really give the other options much thought. Thanks for the heads up though, I’ll look into the various mailbox services close to the border.

Going on a tangent...I got my Blue tints from Adidas today, and I got to say, this might be one of the only times I’ve ever opened a sneaker box and been underwhelmed. Granted the pair wasn’t for me, but the awestruck feeling of copping yeezys just wasn’t there anymore. Don’t know if it’s just the colourway or the silhouette.
Felt this way picking my pair up too...I'm big on anything blue but for some reason the blue on these doesnt sit right with me /:

ah Canada post is usually on point in my neighborhood but right I got a package out for delivery for 2 days now....mail boy messing around or something?

are u an approved seller for GOAT?
i have requested to sell on GOAT for 2 months, still no response

Welp. StockX it is :lol:

Looking to get rid of these Size 8 blue tints quick. A bit of an awkward size, most guys aren't that size, and girls generally aren't that size unless they got big *** feet |l

Welp. StockX it is :lol:

Looking to get rid of these Size 8 blue tints quick. A bit of an awkward size, most guys aren't that size, and girls generally aren't that size unless they got big *** feet |l

Size 8 is definitely gonna be a tough size to sell. You might not net much over retail.

I wouldn't mind seeing JB reduce production numbers if they can improve their quality and materials on the retros.
My last JB purchase were the WC4s which was a pretty good retro, hopefully they do the BC3s with justice.
I don't care how limited they make the BC3s, just get the materials, EP, and shape right.
they'll never get the shape right. OG shape and cut of panels makes my mouth water up.
such a sexy shoe.
we haven't seen OG shape since 1994, and even that has a different cut. Honestly, just make it heavy GR so
everyone can eat. Limited will just force me to cough up $400-500 unecessary dollars hahaha. Basically everybody's grail.
:pimp:

Can't wait for those BC3's still my favourite Jordan, they look good with a bit of wear. Same with the AJ1 actually.

The midsole cracking on a AJ3 or AJ4 is a given, I think of all the Jordans they crack the easiest and most frequently.

Yeah it was intended to be sold for retail, but the person I got them for doesn't want them.
Just use the sell now option on StockX or just post somewhere on fb saying "selling size 8 for retail". People will jump onto it asap. Also, the highest bid on StockX for a size 8 is 350USD so you'll still get, at the very least, retail back into your bank account.

If we're talking good ole days when Altitude 13s were hot, remember when Aqua 8s and grape 5s were going for $400-$500?
Now you can't sell Grape 5s under retail.

Funny how the Altitude 13s don't have much hype as they use to.
I remember these were going for a pretty penny years back.
If we're talking good ole days when Altitude 13s were hot, remember when Aqua 8s and grape 5s were going for $400-$500?
Now you can't sell Grape 5s under retail.
Things have changed. These new kids don't understand the old hype, why Jordans were so dope, and the history behind the shoes. Oh well, at least this makes it an easy cop for us lol :lol:

Altitude 13's are gorgeous but they retro'd them several times already, if it hits outlets, I'll grab them then

Works for me that the Jordan hype has died down and all the young kids just keep getting boost.

Ahhh I see. Prob haven't been looking around hard enough ever since Exclucity cancelled my pair during one of their 40% off promos a few months ago. Thanks!

The current state of the sneaker game (Jordans sitting, Boosts starting to sit, Yeezys resell prices dropping, etc) just goes to show you one thing, which completely annoys me - it's not about the shoes anymore. It's about owning something limited. All the youngbloods out there don't like sneakers. They like feeling exclusive, and they do it through buying rare sneakers. The internet helped grow the game, but social media completely destroyed it through FOMO. Nothing worse than seeing an obese 16 year old kid spending his parents' hard earned money on Yeezys so he can feel important.

The current state of the sneaker game (Jordans sitting, Boosts starting to sit, Yeezys resell prices dropping, etc) just goes to show you one thing, which completely annoys me - it's not about the shoes anymore. It's about owning something limited. All the youngbloods out there don't like sneakers. They like feeling exclusive, and they do it through buying rare sneakers. The internet helped grow the game, but social media completely destroyed it through FOMO. Nothing worse than seeing an obese 16 year old kid spending his parents' hard earned money on Yeezys so he can feel important.
I don't agree with the fat kid comment at all but everything else is spot on.
No one REALLY likes anything anymore. They like whatever will make their IG pop.
I get that hustle but stop being culture vultures and really understand and fine tune your taste.
People letting go of Yeezys now because they're not that sneaker anymore. what?

Agreed 100%

The worst part is when they say they do it for the culture, that word gets thrown around waaaaay to easily these days, another is grails, grails to me have always been that pair that you could retire from the game right then and there, kids say they got their grails then a month later sell their grails for the next hot thing.

I even feel bad calling BC3s my grails but... they always have been and even now that it's been released in 2011 and again in 2 months... still feel like grails to me. remember seeing people rocking it way back then and my mouth just frothing. so sexy

Back
Top Bottom