Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Struggling,

There is the jordan altitude 13's for 188 after tac and shipping on closet inc, but I think it will probably get even cheaper in the future, opinions?

Probably $20 if they go to Nike outlet or online clearance, $188 is a good price for these imo if you are looking for a pair

I know the retail price of a plain all white air force is cheap; but was wondering if any other spots have em for cheaper than retail (SVP, Today's Sportswear etc.)

SVP and TSW don't really carry Nike anymore and it's been that way for a while. They had them at the ES in the summer for cheap. I think they were like $80. Otherwise I'd grab them off nike.ca if you can get your hands on a discount code.

Has anyone seen the all white Kobe AD Mid's at Footlocker's or Champs in the GTA?

Looking for these locally

Attachments

• kobe-ad-basketball-shoe-AKTdqNJM.jpg
    kobe-ad-basketball-shoe-AKTdqNJM.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 16
Hope everyone is taking advantage of the Nike outlets having 25%-40% on top of the mvp cards...crazy deals to be had ...SOME of my deals and steals in the past two weeks or so across all the outlets ...I also got tech fleece and tech knit pants/jackets and zip ups for $40 and under. The tech fleece areoloft jackets and bombers come out to $49...tech fleece 3mm parkas come out to $49
(Vaughan/halton/niagara/Dixie/Kitchener)

Last edited:
Thanks for the reminder - I forgot I had a few of these lying around. You gotta spend $50 minimum before using the $25 MVP card and min spend of $100 before using the $50 MVP card

For those who live in a condo, which ISP do you recommend?

Do you care about price or performance? You can get some really good deals for Bell Fibe if you do some research. The actual quality of their fibre over Rogers at the same speeds is way better because of the upload. My current plan is 300/100 and I'm getting about 385/110 over wifi vs my old gigabit Rogers plan which was 1000/25 where I got about 650/30. Are you also looking to get TV? I'm paying $100 before tax for TV/Internet/Homephone.

Do you care about price or performance? You can get some really good deals for Bell Fibe if you do some research. The actual quality of their fibre over Rogers at the same speeds is way better because of the upload. My current plan is 300/100 and I'm getting about 385/110 over wifi vs my old gigabit Rogers plan which was 1000/25 where I got about 650/30. Are you also looking to get TV? I'm paying $100 before tax for TV/Internet/Homephone.

I ended up getting Rogers Ignite 500 for $69.99. Not really interested in their bundle for TV and homephone. Pretty good deal imo

View attachment 2040563 View attachment 2040562 View attachment 2040561 View attachment 2040560 Hope everyone is taking advantage of the Nike outlets having 25%-40% on top of the mvp cards...crazy deals to be had ...SOME of my deals and steals in the past two weeks or so across all the outlets ...I also got tech fleece and tech knit pants/jackets and zip ups for $40 and under. The tech fleece areoloft jackets and bombers come out to $39...tech fleece 3mm parkas come out to $49
how did the jordan 4s get from $399.99 to $68?

I ended up getting Rogers Ignite 500 for $69.99. Not really interested in their bundle for TV and homephone. Pretty good deal imo

Yeah, not a bad deal. Their customer service is easier, since you can just chat instead of having to call.

View attachment 2040563 View attachment 2040562 View attachment 2040561 View attachment 2040560 Hope everyone is taking advantage of the Nike outlets having 25%-40% on top of the mvp cards...crazy deals to be had ...SOME of my deals and steals in the past two weeks or so across all the outlets ...I also got tech fleece and tech knit pants/jackets and zip ups for $40 and under. The tech fleece areoloft jackets and bombers come out to $39...tech fleece 3mm parkas come out to $49

how do you get mvp cards? thx

which location had the the aeroloft and parka jackets?

Loyalty whats the price on the aeroloft jackets and did they have a full size run there ?

And must be nice to have a seemingly endless supply of those mvp cards :smokin

FC85A448-0A2D-4911-9FD1-3F594AA7D367.jpeg
99B01415-F536-4793-93C0-C5FF05F0BEF9.jpeg
E9D7109B-6D1B-45D0-B315-272F5CD9B3D9.jpeg
AB8201BB-AB17-4521-8FA6-390151014451.jpeg
6ED26E61-8490-4B94-99AE-8C0300693583.jpeg
Loyalty whats the price on the aeroloft jackets and did they have a full size run there ?

And must be nice to have a seemingly endless supply of those mvp cards :smokin
This is what they(halton) had guys...the areoloft jackets with hoody, rang up as $150 plus 40% off plus $50 mvp(buy two lanyards that are $5 each to put you at $100) brought them down to $50 plus tax each..same with the bomber...they had sizes medium-xl for the bombers and sizes large-xxl for the hoody jackets...I got one of each and doubled up on the bomber (make sure that you let them know that you are doing separate transactions so you can use a mvp on each because it’s one mvp per transaction..halton and cookstown doesn’t care how many you use...Vaughan depending on who is the manager that specific day will limit you to just one per day. Keep in mind that the retail on the hooded jackets was $440 plus tax and the bomber $390 plus tax. I don’t have an endless supply...I had a bunch because I spent a small fortune within the past couple of months there. I’m out now though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom