Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Tell me more about the $70 aj4 premium. I can't figure out how you managed that price. Pm if needed.
Some locations will get a few random pairs of something so they hash them and when they don’t sell, the lower the price ...so a lowered price, plus hash discount, plus mvp...if you know the managers or talk to them and tell them that you will grab all the pairs that are sitting, they will cut you a better deal. All the outlet prices aren’t set in stone. One of the jackets had a small thread hanging off of the tech fleece part so I asked for a better deal and they took another $30 off, making that $500 retail jacket $20 after tax and the stacked discounts. You just need to talk to the managers or really get friendly with them.

Halton still had a ton of those aeroloft jackets with 40%. Also loads of black or grey Tech Knit bombers for 100 with 40% off and grey TK polos for 60 - 40%. Some of the TK bombers were marked at 150, not sure if they actually have the price in the system or go by the sticker so fish through. Some red tk shorts but only in small. Blue tech fleece joggers on the clearance rack as well. Hardly anything on the hash in 12/13 except so air max ld zero, 25% extra off the hash. Black and white sock darts on the hash for whoever was looking. Adidas is 50% off clearance final sale, inc a load of the white mountaineering stuff but only smalls in the white tee. Club Monaco had the best deals, found a Gitman Bros dress shirt mistaged at 39 in the 60% off section, ended up begn 15 bucks with tax! They had the black Reigning Champ sea to sky pullover hoodie 129 with 60% and also a grey sea to sky crewneck but think that only had 40 extra off.

Halton still had a ton of those aeroloft jackets with 40%. Also loads of black or grey Tech Knit bombers for 100 with 40% off and grey TK polos for 60 - 40%. Some of the TK bombers were marked at 150, not sure if they actually have the price in the system or go by the sticker so fish through. Some red tk shorts but only in small. Blue tech fleece joggers on the clearance rack as well. Hardly anything on the hash in 12/13 except so air max ld zero, 25% extra off the hash. Black and white sock darts on the hash for whoever was looking. Adidas is 50% off clearance final sale, inc a load of the white mountaineering stuff but only smalls in the white tee. Club Monaco had the best deals, found a Gitman Bros dress shirt mistaged at 39 in the 60% off section, ended up begn 15 bucks with tax! They had the black Reigning Champ sea to sky pullover hoodie 129 with 60% and also a grey sea to sky crewneck but think that only had 40 extra off.

Do you recall what sizes they had at the time in the Aeroloft Jackets and those Reigning Champ Hoodies?
Might just have to quick trek up there tomorrow after work.
Respect.

NT fam, does anyone happen to have a pair of 2016 Royal 1s in a size 9? Wanna get a pair for one of my friends for his birthday. Thanks!

Do you recall what sizes they had at the time in the Aeroloft Jackets and those Reigning Champ Hoodies?
Might just have to quick trek up there tomorrow after work.
Respect.

There was a whole rail of the aeroloft jacktes but didn't really look too much at sizes, there was defo xl as that was the first one I picked up but i;d be surprised if they didn't have most other sizes as there were tons. There were less of the aeroloft bomber but defo saw a med and xl. For the RC hoodie I saw S and XL for sure, may have been others. Crew necks they had all sizes. The CM in the eaton centre had these hoodies on their final sale rack the other week as well, but that's 50% off. The back of the EC CM is being renovated so there is less sale stock out on the floor. One thing to bear in mind with there polartec pieces is that they fit a bit tighter and the fabric is pretty unforgiving.
reigning-champ-sea-to-sky-ss16-polartec-3.jpg

s-l300.jpg

Loyalty said there were only l-xl for the hooded aeroloft jackets with the hood and that was before today. So unless they somehow had extra stock in the back or got some delivered, then I’d say those are the only sizes available

There was a whole rail of the aeroloft jacktes but didn't really look too much at sizes, there was defo xl as that was the first one I picked up but i;d be surprised if they didn't have most other sizes as there were tons. There were less of the aeroloft bomber but defo saw a med and xl. For the RC hoodie I saw S and XL for sure, may have been others. Crew necks they had all sizes. The CM in the eaton centre had these hoodies on their final sale rack the other week as well, but that's 50% off. The back of the EC CM is being renovated so there is less sale stock out on the floor. One thing to bear in mind with there polartec pieces is that they fit a bit tighter and the fabric is pretty unforgiving.

Thanks for the info.
Mainly interested in the Hooded Aeroloft version and apparently these fit kinda snug so I'll more than go for a XL or XXL if they have.

Loyalty said there were only l-xl for the hooded aeroloft jackets with the hood and that was before today. So unless they somehow had extra stock in the back or got some delivered, then I’d say those are the only sizes available

Just trying to get a census of what the current size availability will if I decide to go today.
Might just call them ahead of time and ask for further confirmation.

I was at Milton earlier, took some of the deals that I found from Men to Youth sizes.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2018-01-16 at 1.52.35 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2018-01-16 at 1.52.35 PM.jpeg
    169.5 KB · Views: 139
  • WhatsApp Image 2018-01-16 at 1.52.35 PM (1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2018-01-16 at 1.52.35 PM (1).jpeg
    157.3 KB · Views: 110
  • WhatsApp Image 2018-01-16 at 1.52.35 PM (2).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2018-01-16 at 1.52.35 PM (2).jpeg
    227.9 KB · Views: 110
  • WhatsApp Image 2018-01-16 at 1.52.35 PM (3).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2018-01-16 at 1.52.35 PM (3).jpeg