Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

probably but if not i would check for restock tomorrow. they should be getting product in tonight to process for tomorrow
I was told that they were still getting a couple more pieces from the collection but not restocking what was released on the first day; which I found to be odd since the pop-up is to Feb 11/12. If they did restock, please let me know as I wanted to get a hoodie and long sleeve tee

need some girly accessories for the wife. tryna do the Valentine's thing early...
and since these have FLOWERS on it...
he he he
way better than a $40 basket of flowers.

30% off FTL in-store and online, no minimum starts today. Exclusions apply. 30OFFNM is the online code. Has anyone seen the Raptors OVO jerseys at HOH?

Attachments

• 05B97555-CD1D-40EE-9E21-43D913AE45E4.png
    05B97555-CD1D-40EE-9E21-43D913AE45E4.png
    407.3 KB · Views: 100
Was just about to mention the footlocker deal,
But if anyone plans on going to the footlocker store today could they let me know if they work on the nba nike hoodies as well?

Thanks in advance guys

Anyone order from the NBA store's European site? If so, how were the duty charges?

None on my last order, luckily.
Ordered a Kawhi authentic back in Dec during the jersey sale, JUST arrived last week after nearly a damn month. ["order despatch confirmation" Dec 14, arrived in my mailbox Jan 11] Opted for no tracking because I'm cheap so shipping was done by "P2P-IPP" whoever that is. Usually w. tracking it's done by DHL (which was who dinged the crap outta me in duties last time)

Dixie Clearance at lunch - not much footwear wise of note.

I did pick up some black aeroswift 2-in-1 $24.99, olive tech fleece windrunner for the wife $59.99 and a nice baskeball shield jacket for $34.99 (reg price $270). These will be gone this weekend I’m sure - but they had a FSR as of 30 mins ago.

After MVP and survey - $70 after tax.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom