Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

can you clarify "barely made it here"? to my knowledge 1992 collection wasnt carried by anyone in the city

It did not release in canada, nor will snow beach.

Two locations in NYC, RL.com and some Uk retailers like END. Thats only chance of copping at retail.

Stadium release was a ****show

Just checked local FTL and FA, basically AJ 11s, BHM series, UB and NMD are exlcluded.
And got confirmed that vapormax is included at FA.
Also all the items on sale are included!
Highly recommend to check your local stores to find some steals.

Dixie Clearance at lunch - not much footwear wise of note.

I did pick up some black aeroswift 2-in-1 $24.99, olive tech fleece windrunner for the wife $59.99 and a nice baskeball shield jacket for $34.99 (reg price reads $350(?). These will be gone this weekend I’m sure - but they had a FSR as of 30 mins ago.

After MVP and survey - $70 after tax.
Google pic of the jacket?

Just checked local FTL and FA, basically AJ 11s, BHM series, UB and NMD are exlcluded.
And got confirmed that vapormax is included at FA.
Also all the items on sale are included!
Highly recommend to check your local stores to find some steals.

Any raptors city (OVO) jerseys there?

Google pic of the jacket?

Looks much better in person and retail was $270 not $350. But for $17.50... 1E833D2E-9178-4E30-B223-A0474C04373B.jpeg

http://www.prodirectbasketball.com/...ution-jacket-anthracite-801919060-138047.aspx

No ovo jerseys at ftl atleast at the stc location.
FA exclusion list is nmd ubs vapormax newer jordans
all apparel is included even M&N

Club Monaco had the best deals, found a Gitman Bros dress shirt mistaged at 39 in the 60% off section, ended up begn 15 bucks with tax! They had the black Reigning Champ sea to sky pullover hoodie 129 with 60% and also a grey sea to sky crewneck but think that only had 40 extra off.

Went today to see if any of the Reigning Champ stuff was still around, did a loop through the store twice and didn't see anything. Probably all gone, or I just didn't look properly!

It did not release in canada, nor will snow beach.

Two locations in NYC, RL.com and some Uk retailers like END. Thats only chance of copping at retail.

Stadium release was a ****show

thanks for clarifying. I did some work and called up around the city last time for 1992 drop so I would be surprised if someone found it locally

Back
Top Bottom