Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Thanks. Tbh don't know why I posted as I was about 5 mins from the Jordan store on the streetcar. Went in and asked, guy said they had "a lot, but not as much as the BC3". Opening at 8 on Weds for them, fcfs like you mentioned. I also asked about the WC3 Golf shoes and he said they were expecting them but hadn't received the shipment.

I just saw that now... Stores that I would of never imagined getting these shoes... Shoppers World and Woodbine... Either these shoes are in massive numbers produced or they just spreading out the stock more equitably.
big drops like infrared 6, true blues and these will almost always gonna be heavily GRd.
Maximize profit, but everyone knows this already.

I hit up square one today, ftl doing raffle for bc3s kobes and gold toes, champs said fcfs for 3s and gold toes not sure if that's changing

Lol @ if Ftl is doing raffle for the Protros when just 2-3 years ago you could buy the exact same cw for dirt on ebay. Still got 2 pairs in pretty good condition playing in them since 2010.

Wtf exclucity changed their raffle from Big Bang foams to all star, probs already backdoored all the Big Bangs.

Last edited:
Usually Jordan raffles aren't cut off at 6 PM due to 2 day raffles (even if it's stated), but I'm hearing differently this time around. If anyone can confirm they are indeed cut off at 6, I'd appreciate it.

Are they known to back door a lot?
In a few FB groups, you always see people saying got a call from so and so or picking up from "store". You don't see any mention of exclucity. I would say Capsule is the worst of them all and Exclucity is 2nd worst.

Usually Jordan raffles aren't cut off at 6 PM due to 2 day raffles (even if it's stated), but I'm hearing differently this time around. If anyone can confirm they are indeed cut off at 6, I'd appreciate it.

Straight from their Launch Locator

"Sign up Monday Feb. 12th and Tuesday Feb. 13th from 10am-6pm."

Straight from their Launch Locator

"Sign up Monday Feb. 12th and Tuesday Feb. 13th from 10am-6pm."

Understood, but I stated on my post that even if the launch locator says that it ends at 6, they let it run until closing if its a 2 day raffle. I've signed up for many Jordans doing this. Only Yeezy raffles cut off at 6 because of a one day raffle.

Understood, but I stated on my post that even if the launch locator says that it ends at 6, they let it run until closing if its a 2 day raffle. I've signed up for many Jordans doing this. Only Yeezy raffles cut off at 6 because of a one day raffle.

I plan on going after work today so I'll update you on that. On the footaction IG page it also says until 6pm but thats today only.

Livestock is probably the most legit out there tbh

I remember people complaining about LS a year or so ago. The owner probably made sure there are less shady stuff now.

OVO store was the most shady one from what I remember.

LS Roncey did a really shady release of the Haven UB iirc. I've won yeezys from LS before and I'm probs the least connected person here so they are defo somewhat legit. Haven also pretty legit it seems.

I've won once from LS (Spadina) during the OVO 10 drop and also won from Haven on a pair of Yeezys. I also have buddies who have cooked at LS and Nomad before for Yeezys and none of us are connected

Back
Top Bottom