Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Placed an order with Supreme last week and haven’t received any updates since. I know a few ppl here have received their shipping notification, anyone else in the same boat?

If you got charged you should be fine. Week 1 always takes the longest and like others have said, it seems like Canadian orders get handled last. It usually won't arrive until Week 3. With that being said, some of my order from last week arrived today which leads into my next point.

Supreme now has 4-5 different shipping facilities. So if you checked out multiple items in one order AND received shipping confirmation for everything in that one order, don't expect it all to arrive together. My friend in NY gave me the heads up and sure enough today, I only got half of my order.

ED894CD7-BFF4-476E-A623-6DF96ADF121B.jpeg
AA85B2E5-8E17-4902-89D8-6A294F28E3A6.jpeg
So after seeing so many bad quality pairs of various models I decided to take a look at some of my dead stock general release pairs...so far most are on point for the exception of 5 pairs ...the worst is this wool 3s that have two different coloured soles? I have two pairs of these and they both have this issue...it’s a lot more noticeable in person...anyone else’s wool 3s have this issue? Not a huge deal for me personally ..They were from exclucity.

anyone know where is a good place to purchase a photo studio box or light box ( looking for a 40cm x 40cm x 40cm)

dont really want to pay an arm and a leg...

example:

1_1024x1024_c94698f6-cfe1-4d79-9c32-64a4627c4ae6_600x@2x.jpeg

anyone know where is a good place to purchase a photo studio box or light box ( looking for a 40cm x 40cm x 40cm)

dont really want to pay an arm and a leg...

example:

1_1024x1024_c94698f6-cfe1-4d79-9c32-64a4627c4ae6_600x@2x.jpeg

I'd suggest just making one unless that's not your thing. Most of the people I know who are well-known photographers in the city, just make their own.

ED894CD7-BFF4-476E-A623-6DF96ADF121B.jpeg
AA85B2E5-8E17-4902-89D8-6A294F28E3A6.jpeg
So after seeing so many bad quality pairs of various models I decided to take a look at some of my dead stock general release pairs...so far most are on point for the exception of 5 pairs ...the worst is this wool 3s that have two different coloured soles? I have two pairs of these and they both have this issue...it’s a lot more noticeable in person...anyone else’s wool 3s have this issue? Not a huge deal for me personally ..They were from exclucity.
was one shoe displayed? and the other one stored?
that's probably the issue

almost 90% of those bc3 will have the unmatch cement print on the toe area. and if you look at the back side, you will notice one shoe is fatter and the other one thinner. Tha's my observation over 4 - 5 pairs of the bc3 in different sizes from different retailers.

almost 90% of those bc3 will have the unmatch cement print on the toe area. and if you look at the back side, you will notice one shoe is fatter and the other one thinner. Tha's my observation over 4 - 5 pairs of the bc3 in different sizes from different retailers.
It’s more so the cut and not he actual print...every shoe will have a different style print but the leather cut where the print sits is way off on most pairs that I’ve seen so far. I’m thinking that Nike has the left shoe produced somewhere different than the right, going by what I’ve been seeing (leather cut, sole colours etc)

elephant print been a problem on threes in general. factor in the massive production quantities...
you really need to inspect your pairs.

It’s more so the cut and not he actual print...every shoe will have a different style print but the leather cut where the print sits is way off on most pairs that I’ve seen so far. I’m thinking that Nike has the left shoe produced somewhere different than the right, going by what I’ve been seeing (leather cut, sole colours etc)

what i meant was the overall cement section, both cut and print. Left and right are not the same.

3s have never been that consistent across the board. When they start mass producing 3s on the scale they've been doing over the past few years the inconsistencies are gonna be more and more apparent on any part of the shoe. Unless the shoes are produced in small batch quantities under strict production guidelines you're never gonna get a perfect product

speaking of the BC3's
I still haven't received my pair.
Went to the postal office, they said its stuck in customs in Sauga.
Was suppose to arrive yesterday.

Nothing much at vaugh mills, looks like they got cleaned out, especially since f f deals was posted on rfd.

25 off hash and clearance apparel. Saw wool 3s on hash for 180. A few stealth 15 on hash for 170. They had fsr of am 95 silver bullets for 120. Nothing else. Not worth going

My pair of masters 12 had horrible quality control. The toe piece doesn't match, one side is smooth and the other shoe is very thin and bumpy
IMG_20180301_172834.jpg

Nothing much at vaugh mills, looks like they got cleaned out, especially since f f deals was posted on rfd.

25 off hash and clearance apparel. Saw wool 3s on hash for 180. A few stealth 15 on hash for 170. They had fsr of am 95 silver bullets for 120. Nothing else. Not worth going

Is there extra 25% for the 95?

Back
Top Bottom