Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

never would i ever on those. jus sayn.

does anyone know where i can purchase any nike team usa winter olympic gear? cant seem to find it on NDC. they had it on there for a minute. wanna get that goretex jacket.

DBB88A35-3C77-44E1-BFA8-685270778F51.png
Let the bull**** begin...

Checked out Nike at Markville Mall, asked this chick about the flyknit trainers, and if they're getting a restock this week or next, she said no we're not. I asked, do you even know which one I'm talking about? Since she looked confused.
Another NTer mentioned a few posts back that they're getting a random restock. Don't know what to believe now lol.

i hear that those Nike stores aren't even Nike owned and operated, instead owned by some sports retailer franchise...sad

^ Other than Nike "outlet stores" (in Canada at least), are franchise-owned and operated. Like back in the day at Fairview there was a Nike store connected to an Athlete's World.

^ Other than Nike "outlet stores" (in Canada at least), are franchise-owned and operated. Like back in the day at Fairview there was a Nike store connected to an Athlete's World.

I remember that spot, place was great

Anyone notice the cookies and cream 4.0s on adidas earlier today ? Ordered my pair and got the shipping confirmation, but they removed them from the site, anyone know whats up ?

Anyone notice the cookies and cream 4.0s on adidas earlier today ? Ordered my pair and got the shipping confirmation, but they removed them from the site, anyone know whats up ?

Iirc, preee sure theyre supposed to drop on the 6th

Grabbed the black trainers, but more fond of the white ones, anyone looking for a trade size 9 let me know?!

Athlete's World was my spot back in highschool. Got so bummed when they closed :lol:

That was my go to place back in the day, a couple of buddies of mine worked there ( EC and Dufferin Mall) and would give me a discount on everything. Anyone know why they had to close down?

^
Theyre owned by forzani group ltd (owns sport check, sport mart, national sports etc). The company wanted more focus on sport chek. Then Canadian Tire bought forzani and wanted to get rid of a majority of the sports accounts forzani owned.

i thoght they were owned by bata shoes (i know they were at one point as my uncle worked there)

then bata pulled their operation in canada and athletes world also was no more.

edit, bata sold it in 2007 lol

Last edited:
Athlete's World was my spot back in highschool. Got so bummed when they closed :lol:

Yeah man, they were legit competition to Footlocker. Champs I'm pretty sure is part of the same group but Athlete's World tried to undercut FL. Back when there used to be the "buy one get one free" deals at Footlocker and Athlete's World. Is it not incredibly sad that 2/3 of the US chain shoe stores (Champs and Footaction) don't have any webstores?

Also, there's a shoe store back home in Kuwait called Athlete's Foot... They definitely didn't think that one through.

Back
Top Bottom