Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I filled out a DHL form to self-clear my package and missed the delivery. I check tracking this morning and it looks like they’re sending it back to JD Sports :nerd:

For yeezy 700s
Heard ppl called UPS and they said shipper already covered the cost..
Not sure its true or not, but I guess this is first time yeezysupply doesnt charge the GST and HST when we check out?
Probably we get some luck in the end. Lets see.

My box didn't have that clear plastic sleeve with the commercial invoice attached. No description of what was inside, just a label with my address and the shipper (distribution centre in New Jersey). It just looked like a regular package I would get from Canada Post or something. With that said, I'm still fully expecting to pay $100 or whatever but if not that's a welcome W.

My box didn't have that clear plastic sleeve with the commercial invoice attached. No description of what was inside, just a label with my address and the shipper (distribution centre in New Jersey). It just looked like a regular package I would get from Canada Post or something. With that said, I'm still fully expecting to pay $100 or whatever but if not that's a welcome W.
Thats good for you lol. Mine is with invoice and description.

If anyone is able to help size swap my size 9 yeezy 700 for a size 8.5 please pm me, i will add a little if necessary.

still have to stay up for the Tinker.. lol...

As well as the Game Royals.. gonna be rough.
Just hate it when I set my alarm for 3:50am then sit around waiting for the 4am countdown. Then you're put onto the waiting splash page. Proceeded to see the all sold out page. Go back to sleep, wakeup at 8 then see people saying they copped the restock. I'm sure everyone that goes for these 3/4am releases head right back to sleep after taking the L?

Who sticks around hitting the refresh button til 5?

The SW 97/1 should've always dropped on Monday since that is AIR MAX DAY, which is why places like xclucity are dropping them on Monday

SW changed to air max day? okay but what time? lol
some of us have work :frown: lol... imagine that, having the 100x queue pages opened and multiple devices during a meeting lol.
(rather the 3/4am drop Saturdays)

SW changed to air max day? okay but what time? lol
some of us have work :frown: lol... imagine that, having the 100x queue pages opened and multiple devices during a meeting lol.
(rather the 3/4am drop Saturdays)

Does open multiple windows on one device work better?

Does open multiple windows on one device work better?

Whether it works better vs single pages on multiple devices, I'm not sure. But, last time I had multiple windows on one device I got the BC3 on nike.ca. Only time I've ever hit on one of these releases ever though lol.

Whether it works better vs single pages on multiple devices, I'm not sure. But, last time I had multiple windows on one device I got the BC3 on nike.ca. Only time I've ever hit on one of these releases ever though lol.

ok I will stick with one window on one device lol

You all watch. Nike Toronto will get pairs, and give them all out to influencers.

Pairs have already been distributed to that group. Nike.ca will probably drop them at another time, made no sense dropping them before Monday.

Back
Top Bottom