Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

the price for bred 11 is 225 + tax, 252 or so after tax.

150+ pairs, no need to lineup hours in advance i think, should be easy buy for those WHO STILL DONT OWN THEM

If you don't have a pair of the Playoff's by now, you should consider lining up. 
Does anyone else feel that the personal value of XI's have been watered down? Everyone and their mom has them, they just don't have that sparkle any more.

If you don't have a pair of the Playoff's by now, you should consider lining up. 
Does anyone else feel that the personal value of XI's have been watered down? Everyone and their mom has them, they just don't have that sparkle any more.
not in the slightest.  Personal Value of any clothing i own has ZERO bearing on what everyone else in the world is wearing.

20 in line for Thunders today. Lots left. Came at 8, left at 8:20. Some kids lined up at 5 SMH
damn if kids lined up at 5 am for thunders you can expect even worse for the Breds. I think people will be lined up way before 5 am

I honestly can't believe people came that early for the Thunders. They had lots and they aren't even that sought after. It was freezing cold and they all realized they were idiots for coming so early. One idiot brought his dog and left it out there in the cold and it started to wimper. So cruel. Another idiot rolled up in his BMW and tried to jump the line but the cop and store employee wasn't having it.

I honestly can't believe people came that early for the Thunders. They had lots and they aren't even that sought after. It was freezing cold and they all realized they were idiots for coming so early. One idiot brought his dog and left it out there in the cold and it started to wimper. So cruel. Another idiot rolled up in his BMW and tried to jump the line but the cop and store employee wasn't having it.
That's some cruel **** bring your dog out that long and them having it wimper. I got a dog and would never do that. Some people. Lol at the BMW dude.

the price for bred 11 is 225 + tax, 252 or so after tax.

150+ pairs, no need to lineup hours in advance i think, should be easy buy for those WHO STILL DONT OWN THEM

People who own will still go anyways, everyone's a reseller. And based off what happened for Thunders, best believe someone will feel the need to go way early.

*shrugs*

Good to hear they have cops around for these drops now, was that the case all week?

Last edited:
People who own will still go anyways, everyone's a reseller. And based off what happened for Thunders, best believe someone will feel the need to go way early.

*shrugs*

Good to hear they have cops around for these drops now, was that the case all week?
Yes there was a cop present for everyday this week. I went twice 1st day and 3rd day for opening. On the the first day I asked what time the cop started and he said all week someone is to be stationed there by 5AM.

*shrugs*

Never been a fan of reselling but that is my personal feeling about it. I always believe that everyone should have a chance to buy their own shoes at retail price without paying rape prices!! Been buying kicks for over 15 yrs even though my post doesn't seem like it. I been lurking for several years but finally decided to set up an account. When I purchased the Thunders at the ES for only $110 there were still around 15 pairs
I could have easily purchased a few more and resold them but I wanted other people to have a chance to buy them. Time have changed but the game has not. Good luck to those trying to get a pair of 11's.

I would be there tomorrow for the 11's just to get them for trade bait but my sneaker funds are depleted for now after purchasing 2 pairs of penny v cloaks, phoenix foams and stat hyperposites...Good luck to all trying to cop though, and hopefully it wont be too crazy.

ive heard rumors that lebron is gonna be at hoh on saturday? Anybody know any info on him being there?

^ Haven't heard anything. Everytime there's rumors of a player appearance (I don't get the hype), it doesn't happen.

*shrugs*

The thing that makes me :smh: is the people in Canada who expect to profit with the same margins as Americans do... it's just not feasible with our higher retail price and 13%(!) tax. Some of the prices out there for run of the mill Retro J's are laughable.... but fools will always be fools, *shrug*

Last edited:
^ It's really funny.

Even in my case, the only two shoes that I purchased and then resold were Platinum 23's and Galaxy Foams. Those were actually WORTH it and I brought in big bucks for both. Funny thing is I wanted the shoes in both cases but after looking at them for a while I decided I couldn't see myself wearing them so I got rid of both. Even with the Corks release a few weeks back, I didn't understand the resell madness since they were nowhere close to pulling in what the Galaxy Foams did the first few months after they dropped. Especially considering the Bron's were $300 retail.

Last edited:
I would never line up just to purchase and resell a shoe. For what ? ....$50? Not worth the time , gas and effort

Last edited:
^ to all of the above.

I wrote earlier about a guy making $40-50 to sell his ticket for the royals. He must have been first 20 and sold his ticket at that price. Must have lined up for 6 hours to make $50 tops. that's less than minimum wage
laugh.gif
. Unless he really didnt get his size.

The thing that makes me
mean.gif
is the people in Canada who expect to profit with the same margins as Americans do... it's just not feasible with our higher retail price and 13%(!) tax. Some of the prices out there for run of the mill Retro J's are laughable.... but fools will always be fools, *shrug*
This is very true and I always wonder why guys think like that? Oh well.

Back
Top Bottom