Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Unless it is a super limited shoe, it is definitely not worth it.  Definitely a waste of time lining up for 5-6 hours to make a 40-60 dollar profit.  Hey can't knock the hustle though, even though it is a weak hustle lol

Must be a lot of struggling people that need whatever little funds. To each their own.

ive never re-sold but i have sold older shoes and its a f******** headache.... i sold my double of my 01 concords in the summer after 4 weeks of trying to sell them, youre always dealing with some highschool kid which makes it a nightmare always got someone flaking, or offering you some bs trade. no idea ow dude trying to make $30 on a retro put up with that bs

Anyone planning on getting the "eggplant" barkley posites? They release on the 23rd of this month supposedly

The younger generation has a totally different way of thinking when it comes to reselling to make a profit these days. Get a job so you don't have to hustle to only make $50 for waiting in line for 6 hrs. Take it from me an old timer. Still buying kicks and enjoying wearing them. So if you see a senior in line up for the next J's that's me please let me in front of you....lol
Time to take nap......damn I'm old...hahahaha

For some resellers $50 is a big come up ... i don't get it all that time and effort to line up + you gotta find a seller ... waste of time only limited shoes make a lot of profit ...

Last edited:
So I caved and bought thunders anyway. Went during lunch with my coworker and I figured what the hell. Lets cop a pair. But I had to ask for multiple pairs to choose from the stiching was messed up where the toe box panel meets the inner overlay. The excess material wasn't tucked in properly. Anyhow at 1pm she had 5 pairs of thunders in sz 10 for me to choose the best left and right shoe. sorry to whoever ends up with crappy pairs. Lol. Ill post pics.

Here are the pics

As you can see in the third pic the right shoe is much cleaner than the left. That left was the best I could get.

Would you guys have passed? I got caught up on not having to jp through hoops to get them.[emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Here are the pics

As you can see in the third pic the right shoe is much cleaner than the left. That left was the best I could get.

Would you guys have passed? I got caught up on not having to jp through hoops to get them.[emoji]128514[/emoji]
Don't worry dude they look fine, someone would have to really be eye balling your kicks to notice any little imperfection and everyone knows JBs been slacking on quality for the longest time so much so that people expect issues here and there. I hear you on the whole ease of purchasing thing it's a rare and great feeling. The lengths and hoops sneaker enthusiasts have to jump through just to get releases nowadays are at a all time high unfortunately. Those thunders look fine imo, wear them and enjoy them !

I've been wondering this for years...Does the today's Sportswear on Spadina carry authentic Jordans?
?? My boys have been telling me for years they are legit but i just couldn't bring myself to trust it.

Never been a fan of reselling but that is my personal feeling about it. I always believe that everyone should have a chance to buy their own shoes at retail price without paying rape prices!! Been buying kicks for over 15 yrs even though my post doesn't seem like it. I been lurking for several years but finally decided to set up an account. When I purchased the Thunders at the ES for only $110 there were still around 15 pairs
I could have easily purchased a few more and resold them but I wanted other people to have a chance to buy them. Time have changed but the game has not. Good luck to those trying to get a pair of 11's.
Well said my friend , I only buy for myself i never buy for resale and if i were to buy another pair it would be for a friend who would geuinely wear them. Its the same with autographs too many hounds who are only in it for a profit and it ruins it for the real fans !

I've been wondering this for years...Does the today's Sportswear on Spadina carry authentic Jordans?
?? My boys have been telling me for years they are legit but i just couldn't bring myself to trust it.

Not sure about Spadina , but PMall location does

Not sure about Spadina , but PMall location does
The Pmall location is legit, but I've seen some fakes at their Markham & Eglinton location...they were infant styles, but fakes are fakes.

That question keeps on coming up on various sites for years since they officially opened their stores. Correct me if I'm wrong but there are over 6 locations throughout Ontario and I know from personal experience they do carry legitimate kicks pmall and the one in Brampton are the only ones I been too. Never been to the Spadina location but they should be legit. They split their stock between stores but focus more at pmall as their main location.
I go by one rule : if the deal sounds too good don't buy them. For ex. Jordan 3 '88- $100

Well a line has already started at HOH for the Bred 11's later today and the Corks on Saturday. Yes, I said Corks on Saturday. And there's no point of going down now as the total pairs of LeBron's being released is very small so those in line have it covered.

Kind of foul though, since a friend wanted a pair and he had no way of knowing. Why? because it wasn't announced. You were lucky to know by going by the store and employees telling you the few pairs were releasing on Saturday. Again, unless you like to lineup in the cold for nothing, no point of heading there to lineup as all the pairs have been covered.

Last edited:
Well a line has already started at HOH for the Bred 11's later today and the Corks on Saturday. Yes, I said Corks on Saturday. And there's no point of going down now as the total pairs of LeBron's being released is very small so those in line have it covered.

Kind of foul though, since a friend wanted a pair and he had no way of knowing. Why? because it wasn't announced. You were lucky to know by going by the store and employees telling you the few pairs were releasing on Saturday. Again, unless you like to lineup in the cold for nothing, no point of heading there to lineup as all the pairs have been covered.
how deep of a line? are they lined up for breds or just lining up for the corks? was gonna head down this morning for the 11s

More than 100 heads lined up as of 6:40.

Underestimated the thirst for these. If I didn't have a gift card to use I'd just try my luck on the US restocks

Does anyone know how many people lined up this morning for the breds?
My buddy just send me a picture from the back of the line and it stretches all the way down to the Buffalo store beside the Urban Outfitters! The thirst is real folks. Damn.

I was there. about 3 quarters down the line. got there at 6:15. They anounced only 8,12,13,14 x 2 only left about 15 heads infront of me.
mean.gif
 By the time it was my turn for a ticket only had size 14 left! I was hoping for that sz 8 for my son. Oh and I think the line was closer to 250 people. 

Some random dude was counting heads in the line and he called me and my friend around 200. take the count with a grain of salt.

11's will always generate those type of numbers and that much hype for release dates and restocks.  I can see Pac Mall doing a 8 pair restock next year and people will still line up at midnight for them

Back
Top Bottom