Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

^ ya there really wasn't much heat at all. Half were kids that's why. I see Chicago x. But I wasn't really looking either. Was a little cheesed this morning. I thought I wet early enough. Hahaha.

So who's grabbing 13's tomorrow? I'm not lining up tomorrow though. Lol. will the employee store be getting these anyone know?

not unexpected lineups today

HoH hypebeast going strong, kids on march break, aj11's.. you'd be lucky to get your size if u lined up after 5

^ ya there really wasn't much heat at all. Half were kids that's why. I see Chicago x. But I wasn't really looking either. Was a little cheesed this morning. I thought I wet early enough. Hahaha.

So who's grabbing 13's tomorrow? I'm not lining up tomorrow though. Lol. will the employee store be getting these anyone know?
ES got plenty of squadron 13's if that helps

Yeah 200 pairs of 11's were available today.
That's not a bad number considering it's from the original run. If they held onto that many, I could imagine the number during an official launch date be really high.

Anyone here numbers for their XIII release tomorrow?

And I stopped by work the other day to check out our XIII shipment, and can confirm that quality isn't the best, but not as bad as the post earlier made it seem to be. Leather is not great, but i took a look at 3 pairs and they seemed on par as to what has been releasing in terms of workmanship.

In the end, these will sell out, regardless of quality.

Yeah 200 pairs of 11's were available today.
You sure 200? damn that count didnt even hit me. I only got asked about sz 14 because noone wanted that size.
roll.gif

That's what was relayed to me. And so far my source(s) have been right up to this point.

Last edited:
You sure 200? damn that count didnt even hit me. I only got asked about sz 14 because noone wanted that size. :rofl:

I got a size 13 in December and then when Nike Toronto did a twitter release of left over pairs I got a size 14.... Size up in the 11s! I find 9s and 11s to be a 1/2 size small. Size 14 is tough and rare find! Good pick. (Unless you are a 12 or something... Well then I dont know what to say)

Just passed by HOH, already like 10 or so people in line.

Anyways, Urban Outfitters have the OG Roshes in Red and also the Black colourway if you're still looking for them.

Anyways, Urban Outfitters have the OG Roshes in Red and also the Black colourway if you're still looking for them.

And even that's too much people, going to suck for those that lined up all this time and leave empty handed. Unless they buy something else.

Hype has gotten out of hand. I'm just grabbing some of the OG color ways on my bucket list then I'm done for the foreseeable future. Getting too old for this lol

UO also had the Iguana roshes last week, unsure if they still do.

They weren't on the table with the other styles, though. I asked an employee if they have any other colours and they said they found a few "brownish looking ones"...i left happy with my 10.5.

That's what was relayed to me. And so far my source(s) have been right up to this point.
I got a size 13 in December and then when Nike Toronto did a twitter release of left over pairs I got a size 14.... Size up in the 11s! I find 9s and 11s to be a 1/2 size small. Size 14 is tough and rare find! Good pick. (Unless you are a 12 or something... Well then I dont know what to say)
I'm a sz 10 so 14 was not an option. I just want my second pair...lol
10 in line for He Got Game?
If its for those Jordan xiii i'm going to be a mad dude when i show up at 7am at STC tomorrow morning. Anyone lining up there?
And even that's too much people, going to suck for those that lined up all this time and leave empty handed. Unless they buy something else.
So if 10 peeps are in line for the corks and there are less than that, what else could they buy that hasn't been anounced like the corks that would be worth lining up for?

I'm a sz 10 so 14 was not an option. I just want my second pair...lol

If its for those Jordan xiii i'm going to be a mad dude when i show up at 7am at STC tomorrow morning. Anyone lining up there?

So if 10 peeps are in line for the corks and there are less than that, what else could they buy that hasn't been anounced like the corks that would be worth lining up for?
Heard Yorkdale Footlocker only got about 60 pairs of the AJ13.  Still on the fence about these, but might try my luck at fairview

Last edited:
HOH has 12 pairs and there are a little more than 12 people lined up, not much. All pairs are accounted for.

But 12 won't be released to the public. A few of those were given during the opening auction, etc. The amount is less.

Back
Top Bottom