Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

FSR of the green curry AM1 retros at Vaughan Mills. $169.99 no additional discount. Hash is still 30% off additional.

Last edited:
810FC6BA-5E01-4EC1-9994-570B209138E0.jpeg

the same shahin sha that would do all the things listed above with his team throughout the city?????? including that one drop at livestock roncy where the staff allowed him to work the door so he let his whole team cut the long lineup and get pairs first??? :rofl:

That’s hilarious lol I’d be impressed if this really happens. I’m expecting 3rd party security to run this line not his group of boys then.

What do they mean by retail cuz last I checked box logos were $160 USD retail on Supreme not $500 lol

Grey tech fleece joggers at dixie, not cheap though, 85 dollars.

The go to joggers though. Look at pic- these exact ones.

Attachments

• 5E6F7461-BFDD-4F03-BDEF-4FE13201F0F2.jpeg
    5E6F7461-BFDD-4F03-BDEF-4FE13201F0F2.jpeg
    72.2 KB · Views: 64
has anyone ordered a pair of kicks of NDC and the quality between the individual shoes differed badly? i know some guys on here were able to get discount codes from NDC after their order was messed up but idk if my situation can apply

Grey tech fleece joggers at dixie, not cheap though, 85 dollars.

The go to joggers though. Look at pic- these exact ones.

The red tag means this pair prb from 2017 or 2016, I believe the 2018 pair has an ordinary navy label. I like the red tag model more

has anyone ordered a pair of kicks of NDC and the quality between the individual shoes differed badly? i know some guys on here were able to get discount codes from NDC after their order was messed up but idk if my situation can apply

How bad is the problem? I managed to get a 20% code a few years ago because there were tiny scuffs on the midsole of some Flyknit Racers. Just take pics of the defect and upload them into the chat.

Anyone going for raffles today for the Jordan 1 Crimson tints?

I made the rounds here in the downtown core (Footlocker EC, Footaction EC, Footlocker Yonge and Jordan Store).

The guys at Footlocker Yonge mentioned that the release date got moved up to Friday and that calls to winners would be made on Wednesday - not sure if that's true across the board, though.

How bad is the problem? I managed to get a 20% code a few years ago because there were tiny scuffs on the midsole of some Flyknit Racers. Just take pics of the defect and upload them into the chat.
appreciate the advice. and the suede quality is completely different on parts of the shoe. like some parts look frayed and some are nice and smooth. it's super evident when you put both shoes side by side

appreciate the advice. and the suede quality is completely different on parts of the shoe. like some parts look frayed and some are nice and smooth. it's super evident when you put both shoes side by side

Yeah, send it up. I had to chat with 2-3 agents before they finally gave me my code. They'll always start off with the "Well, you can take advantage of our free returns if you're not happy with the shoe" line. If it's a shoe that is already sold out, they might be more likely to give you a code for your troubles. But if it's still in stock, you might be better off just ordering a new pair, then mixing and matching the shoes. Just send off the pair you don't like afterwards.

Going to be interesting to see how odtoronto prices. Expensive shop fit and the rent on queen west is significant compared to the small units the other stores are in.

Going to be interesting to see how odtoronto prices. Expensive shop fit and the rent on queen west is significant compared to the small units the other stores are in.
I'm expecting a few of pairs are going to be out of reach for most people, like the Supreme cement SBs. However from their older IG posts it seems like they have a lot of stock of different pairs, but who knows how prices will be.

Anyone have any information on the Tokyo Maze AM1s as part of the On Air competition? I have only heard about the 98s and the Shanghais so far.

Back
Top Bottom