Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

dude, Royals have been reselling for cheap the past 2 years. you should still see
pairs for $40-60 above retail only.

I check the groups and Kijiji but they’re either beat or wrong size lol, it’s a drought out here. Consignments have them on avg 400+ smh

oh wow, that's crazy. I usually check for my size here and there. Didn't realize
it's a desert out there for these... Good luck with the hunt bro. what size you need?

oh wow, that's crazy. I usually check for my size here and there. Didn't realize
it's a desert out there for these... Good luck with the hunt bro. what size you need?

Yeah it seems like the OG colours are being hoarded or being sold at stupid prices. While the non OG for slightly above retail these days. I need a sz 11

Anyone here check out that “nba winners corner” event on DuPont st. last weekend? Signed up to go this weekend and was wondering how it was.

Yeah it seems like the OG colours are being hoarded or being sold at stupid prices. While the non OG for slightly above retail these days. I need a sz 11
I'll look out for a sz11 bro. Yeah, everyone anticipating the price jump on these 1s and even Shadows
are dry these days.

^
yeah it's been lacking. they did the stiff 2013s and at least they did right
and dropped the solid 2015 version.

FLCA

25% off $99+

APRIL25

Did an HH run,

Adidas was 50% off whole store

Of note
Iniki boost,
clima and parley boost

Nike

30% off hash and clearance hash was barren tho

Newest shoes I noticed on racks were
Orlando X
International AM90
Flyknit 270
Zoom Fly are now $99 and 1 c/w was additional 30% off

everything else been mentioned before

Last edited:
8746410B-52A4-4D96-B008-A7A4984D508B.jpeg

$100, sz 13 at Dixie foot locker. Only one pair.

Nothing good at nike Dixie. Actually, nothing good by the time as I got there, as the ‘lay all the semi-interesting shoes by the window so I could take photos and we chat it’ guy was there before me. He had some melo 13 jordans among other stuff.

I saw a few James harden jerseys in xxl for $40 though

FLCA

25% off $99+

APRIL25

Did an HH run,

Adidas was 50% off whole store

Of note
Iniki boost,
clima and parley boost

Nike

30% off hash and clearance hash was barren tho

Newest shoes I noticed on racks were
Orlando X
International AM90
Flyknit 270
Zoom Fly are now $99 and 1 c/w was additional 30% off

everything else been mentioned before

Thats upsetting, I didn’t see any orlando X’s when I was there around 11 AM.

But I did see the melo’s and royal blue 13’s at dixie at around 5/6 pm

Has anyone seen siakam jerseys in stores other than real sports? I have family in Toronto right now, trying to see if they can grab me one.

Has anyone checked out ODToronto yet? Might drop this week. Just want to know if its worth checking out.

Thanks in advance.

Has anyone checked out ODToronto yet? Might drop this week. Just want to know if its worth checking out.

Thanks in advance.

It's a cool store if you have a bit of cash to pay resell prices on kicks.
Good selection.

Back
Top Bottom