Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I just wanted to see what NT said cause a few different employees told me there were 20-30... I knew that couldn't be right.

Just saw on twitter that Lebron will be there.

For a private kids event later in the day, NOT the Corks. Those guys will lineup, get their shoes and leave. LeBron will do an event in the afternoon, not even employees are allowed to be present.

Hype has gotten out of hand. I'm just grabbing some of the OG color ways on my bucket list then I'm done for the foreseeable future. Getting too old for this lol
This so much man,  I don't understand why every release is hyped as hell nowadays with people lining up the day before or earlier. *****'s just past ridiculous, it really shouldn't be a battle just to purchase a pair of sneakers but I don't see it changing anytime soon unfortunately.

is it too early for me to ask about how much stock of the 88 3s are available at major Foot Locker/Champs next Saturday?

is it too early for me to ask about how much stock of the 88 3s are available at major Foot Locker/Champs next Saturday?

I don't have the numbers yet. But there will be a nice stock available around the city, I'd def avoid HOH since with all the hype everyone will run there as the cool spot to purchase from. But the usual main locations and indie stores will have them.

Last edited:
LeBron & LeBron Corks ? oh lawd , tmrw is gonna be one hectic day @ HoH .. be safe everyone !

I don't have the numbers yet. But there will be a nice stock available around the city, I'd def avoid HOH since with all the hype everyone will run there as the cool spot to purchase from. But the usual main locations and indie stores will have them.

Thanks. As always, you provide great info.

LeBron & LeBron Corks ? oh lawd , tmrw is gonna be one hectic day @ HoH .. be safe everyone !

I'm confused, hectic how? there's single digit pairs. That "line" will be cleared in 10 mins and the LeBron event is private. Both at different times of the day.

The lineup for the Bred 11s my friend camped out for them and was close to the front of the queue.

This so much man,  I don't understand why every release is hyped as hell nowadays with people lining up the day before or earlier. *****'s just past ridiculous, it really shouldn't be a battle just to purchase a pair of sneakers but I don't see it changing anytime soon unfortunately.

The hobby ain't even worth it man. Just wear your older stuff and carry on.

The lineup for the Bred 11s my friend camped out for them and was close to the front of the queue.
lol the irony of a bunch of teens lining of for shoes and neglecting the girl walking by herself..... pretty sure i know her think shes goes to ryerson

just an update from Vaughan Mills, I went up there after work today..

Athlete's World is pretty much a bust...the only thing that stood out to me were the Atomic green and Mandarin orange Air Max 1s...they were $129.99, plus an additional 60% off....nothing else worth noting

At the Nike outlet they had a TON of windbreakers, vests and jacket samples, including Jordan hoodies and jackets for $24.99...all samples, so only size M and L, some nice stuff if your size.

They had a few of the signature (kobe, lebron, kd) snapbacks for $14.99. 

In terms of footwear, not much...I found a couple pairs of Kobe 7 BHM on the hash wall for 109.99, two pairs of sz11, one pair of sz12, apart from that nothing much, really.

how cool are you bro.  pretty sure no one paid any attention to her cuz she's shrek ugly.

anyways.

AJ13s seem to be somewhat of an easy cop. Got to the mall 5 minutes ago about 25 deep and buddy said they still had a few of my sizes left.

Think there's gonna be siz 10.5-11 by 12:30 at any of the downtown FTLs? Gonna try to cop on my lunch break.

Never got a chance to make it out to Toronto. Almost glad considering how high the prices are and the taxes.

Hope to make it out there someday and do a two week Canada trip to see Montreal, Vancouver and Toronto. Loved it. Thanks for all the help though.

Got my pair of 13s as I am in the US right now... ordered it online... Smooth. Back to bed for me!

Back
Top Bottom