Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I was in Urban Outfitters outside the Eaton Centre the other day and they had the black and red roshe's! ....they were $89
At their store next to the HOH on Yonge, they also had the iguanas, but they weren't on display. Make sure you check with someone working there, they may have some in the back. When I bought mine, they were 84.99, maybe they increased the price?

Finishline sold out of Squadron Blues within a morning.... the thirst is real.

Not sure if Eastbay/FA will be getting that colorway, they labelled it as a QS, take that with a grain of salt lol.  If they do get them, they do ship internationally. 
We do not have any information on this product at this time. If we receive any information we will post an update.

EastbayRep - Elizabeth

To those that buy off eastbay, how long does it take your package to get to you?
It takes about 2-3 weeks I find. But be careful on the shipping and taxes to canada its quite a bit. The fees and taxes are like 20% of the purchase cost. just as an FYI.

It takes about 2-3 weeks I find. But be careful on the shipping and taxes to canada its quite a bit. The fees and taxes are like 20% of the purchase cost. just as an FYI.
To those that buy off eastbay, how long does it take your package to get to you?
When I bought the 88's from Eastbay, ordered them on a Wednesday  got them the next Thursday.  The tax and the international surcharge do seem like a lot but you don't have to worry about customs.  Those charges take care of that.  Just gotta see if the taxes and surcharge make the shoe worth it.

The 88's came out to 280+ which is equivalent to what they will be here if you were to line up; $250 + tax

I've had similar experiences with Eastbay on multiple ocassions...about 10 days from order date to receipt.

They hit you with the duties when you're making your initial payment, so there's no surprises on delivery. I think its 21% of total cost that is added on, something like that...it's on their website,

Like cns said above, the added costs usually equal out to what you end up paying here after tax, but with coupons always floating around, most of the time it works out better.

I found them at Nike Vaughan Mills a couple months back. They were 179.99. Could be cheaper now though.

Went today and they've been marked down further to 159.99. Only a few left in stock (I picked up an L, they only had a few M/L left), I'd phone to confirm sizes. Massive thanks to the guy who first posted the info about them.

Shoe wise, nothing really impressive - they had scattered women's sizes of the cream/orange roshes.. like 9 and below, so nothing above a men's 7.5 really.

Got the allocation email for the 88 3's across Toronto, guess I'll post the breakdown later tonight. Off the top HOH will have the most pairs (85) and plenty of stores will have, though the amount of pairs won't be near what House of Hoops receives.

Last edited:
Got the allocation email for the 88 3's across Toronto, guess I'll post the breakdown later tonight. Off the top HOH will have the most pairs (85) and plenty of stores will have, though the amount of pairs won't be near what House of Hoops receives.

Thanks. Look forward to it. I got my tent and canned food ready, gonna camp out at hoh tonight... j/k

I'm probably passing due to lack of willingness to spend 5+ hours in a line.

Back
Top Bottom