Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Damn, completely slept on this drop. Money saved I guess??

$150-$168 for a practice jersey is hilarious. :lol:

yeah was ready to pull the trigger on a Pascal or FVV one, oh wells. I bought a M&N Dream Team practice jersey (Robinson) a few weeks ago: 31% coupon code + paid shipping to CBI and even with the exchange rate came to $83.xx CDN. Crazy these OVOs would be more than double with tax

are people buying this to play basketball in or wear to the game? im surprised they sold out at $168, I cant imagine much resale value

I got there 930 and was 25th person in line, there was a no buy limit and dudes were just grabbing everything, Grabbed online with the RS disco but yeah that OWL stupid smh.

Shoutout to everyone looking the same at this weekends ball run

edit: I asked the guy and he said that the jerseys will not restock it’s whatever’s left is left kinda deal, take it with a grain of salt imo

Last edited:
I got there 930 and was 25th person in line, there was a no buy limit and dudes were just grabbing everything, Grabbed online with the RS disco but yeah that OWL discount stupid smh.

Shoutout to everyone looking the same at this weekends ball run

At least you can flip the jersey and separate the teams :wink:

And all sold out now.. God damn.

I'll be shocked if they don't restock.

Damn, completely slept on this drop. Money saved I guess??

yeah was ready to pull the trigger on a Pascal or FVV one, oh wells. I bought a M&N Dream Team practice jersey (Robinson) a few weeks ago: 31% coupon code + paid shipping to CBI and even with the exchange rate came to $83.xx CDN. Crazy these OVOs would be more than double with tax

Was thinking Pascal but I couldn't justify that price.

M&N is also 40% off site wide right now.

For any Yeezy fans. Check your adidas app. The original Yeezy 700 is available for a limited time (30-minute time slot). Being sent out to random people like Nike SNKRS' exclusive access.

I have exclusive for Wave Runners if anyone wants a pair. 4, 4.5, 7, 7.5, 9-11 and 12 are available right now. I'm thinking of the 9 and returning if I'm not into it. But if anyone actually wants a pair, let me know and I can oop.

I have exclusive for Wave Runners if anyone wants a pair. 4, 4.5, 7, 7.5, 9-11 and 12 are available right now. I'm thinking of the 9 and returning if I'm not into it. But if anyone actually wants a pair, let me know and I can oop.
Check PM

HH

30% off hash and clothing
Saw some digi camo tailwind and large size moon racers
Peg Turbo
Rest were usual

Aisles
Peg shields
$194(lol) XI Space Jam lows mostly 9-10 saw 1 11 and 1 12
Multi colour Lebron 15 or 16 tongue tag was Lebron logo in a Nickelodeon style not sure name
Rest were the usual

$120 TF pants and not sure about wind runner, regular price

With these updates, I don’t even think anyone should even bother going to nike for Black Friday considering that you’ll have to wait 30+ minutes to enter the store, and 30+ minutes to cash out.

With these updates, I don’t even think anyone should even bother going to nike for Black Friday considering that you’ll have to wait 30+ minutes to enter the store, and 30+ minutes to cash out.

I wouldn't go either. Would just wait for the crowds to clear the current inventory and wait for new stuff. Even if there was some decent things there, doesn't seem like its worth the chaos. Good luck to whoever plans to go for Black Friday though.

I went last year around 8:45 after the initial wave. Didn't need a line up to get in but had to line up checking out as I took a while browsing

does anyone know if I bought something yesterday at vmills nike if they will adjust my bill for the Black Friday sale ?

Back
Top Bottom