Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Just got back from ware house...copped these all size Med

Plus some kicks...a destroyer and m65 for my shortys (none shown)

Hey all, been lurking since getting back into the shoe game last year and given how much time I spend on these boards, I figure it's time I started posting. Went by Today's Sportwear at Pmall to see if they had anything new. As of around 12 today, they had a small restock of the Jordan 14 Last Shots and they still had a few pairs left. Didn't bother picking one up, not really a fan of the 14's, but just incase anyone was looking for it. I think the price was $199.99 tho...
eek.gif

Iguana roshe runs are at eaton crntre urban outfitters. 84 + tax. Also have the black/white. Black wovens are 100 looks like they have a good amount of sizes left

I know it's probably a stupid question but does anyone happen to know anyplace that still have the white foams available in size 11? Thanks.

Iguana roshe runs are at eaton crntre urban outfitters. 84 + tax. Also have the black/white. Black wovens are 100 looks like they have a good amount of sizes left

Thanks for the heads up, been waiting for a restock. Picked up a pair of Iggy's for me and my bro, and a black sail for myself as well!

If anybodys looking for white foams, i saw a size 11 pair today at vaughn mills FTL around 5:30 today. Not sure if they are still there, but the worker told me they has a couple sizes left. Im sure they got some in other malls, call around

Do stores still carry the Penny 5? I dont ever remeber seeing them at Sq1 FTL.

may have to take a trip down to HoH, or Nike Bloor.

check out SVP sports, they have a few colourways in stock...i know for a fact that the scarborough location has the phoenix, orlando, memphis tigers and tour yellows in stock

Definitely, off the top of my head FtL hoh would have some so would NTO, Livestock (online too), Capsule, si vous play and most FTL's with a hoh wall should as well. 

Try Livestock or Capsule... couple models in SVP pickering too, so call Steeles because they usually have everything pickering has

Last edited:
check out SVP sports, they have a few colourways in stock...i know for a fact that the scarborough location has the phoenix, orlando, memphis tigers and tour yellows in stock
thanks buddy!
im gonna check them out later on this week SVP Scarb dang thats gonna be a hike from Mississauga, lol.

anyone have updates on the eggplant barkleyposites releasing up here? i know the toronto shipments got delayed, but haven't heard anything else.

i picked up a pair from buffalo last week, but was hoping to grab a second pair.

I know it's probably a stupid question but does anyone happen to know anyplace that still have the white foams available in size 11? Thanks.
Stop that! The only stupid question is a question that is not asked. - Phil Knight and requoted by Sadam Hoassein.

Back
Top Bottom