Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Has anyone seen Kobe 8 supernatural colour way around anywhere? Having a hard time finding them around town in a sz 10. A hook up on a staff discount would be appreciated as well 
smile.gif

Cash, debt and all major credit cards.
 Hey, did you go to the nike sale today? I wanna go tomorrow but dont know if there is anything left. Did they have any destroyers there?  

I heard there was a guy running for the jackets this morning when they opened. LMAO. one of the employees who work there told my friend lol.

Anyone have an update?

Hey, did you go to the nike sale today? I wanna go tomorrow but dont know if there is anything left. Did they have any destroyers there?  

I did not go but from from their twitter feed they were slashing prices. It does makes sense since they need to get rid of everything. There are probably some good gems still around depending on what your looking for. Destroyer, 3M are all gone unless you have an employee holding if for you :>
Hopefully someone will have an update from today.

I heard there was a guy running for the jackets this morning when they opened. LMAO. one of the employees who work there told my friend lol.

Anyone have an update?

Somebody find me Nike Dunk SBs De La Soul highs for sale. plz plz

size 11.5-12

Last edited:
Do stores still carry the Penny 5? I dont ever remeber seeing them at Sq1 FTL.
may have to take a trip down to HoH, or Nike Bloor.
I see a lot of the tour yellow, and the blue one, i think theyre the tiger something. Maybe check the vault by vaughn and on younge. I know for sure the vault has them because i was there recently

Has anyone seen Kobe 8 supernatural colour way around anywhere? Having a hard time finding them around town in a sz 10. A hook up on a staff discount would be appreciated as well 
smile.gif

It didnt release in canada. Something about the nike plus capability of the shoe wasnt shipped to canada. Same story with those all star kobes earlier in febuary. I picked up a pair from hoh in buffalo.

Caution ! Do not buy sneakers from kijiji ph#647773****. He claims authentic with flaws but they r fake as hell. Yellow elph. print etc. he is asking 340+. Just letting yall know because i wasted my time with him(his pops) and dont wish the same for others. Peace !

Somebody find me Nike Dunk SBs De La Soul highs for sale. plz plz

size 11.5-12
define what you mean by sale... cause the closest thing ive seen to a "sale" for those was just over three bills. Older sb's especially qs's are hard to come by and expensive when you do find them, ive been looking for a pair of sbtg's for a minute but havent even seen any in my size

I
define what you mean by sale... cause the closest thing ive seen to a "sale" for those was just over three bills. Older sb's especially qs's are hard to come by and expensive when you do find them, ive been looking for a pair of sbtg's for a minute but havent even seen any in my size

I meant... find me a pair I can purchase. Didn't ask about the price.

btw, If any oh you would still want to get your Kobe 8 easters...and potentially the christmas editions, they still have stock left at hoh. More so the easters, checked em out on saturday!

If anybodys looking for white foams, i saw a size 11 pair today at vaughn mills FTL around 5:30 today. Not sure if they are still there, but the worker told me they has a couple sizes left. Im sure they got some in other malls, call around
Thanks.  Picked up the size 11 from vaughan mills this morning.

if anyone was looking for those 3M windbreakers (basically the same jacket that the US Olympic team wore without any branding or the windbreaker "v"), they have them and some vests at the burloak nike outlet.

Repped for the 3M windbreaker info. Post is 2 weeks old, but after making a slew of calls, waiting patiently for someone else's hold to expire, finally nabbed the jacket this weekend!

While not nearly on the same level as that $20 warehouse score, $127 +tax (after the add'l 20% off) is still a great price.

Back
Top Bottom