Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

UO by eaton has a FSR of the iguana roshes, and like big sizes for (12,13) in the black/sails. Hoping they restock soon or sumn tryna get a size 9 in the black/sails or sport red. Can't bring myself to settle for the gamma greys lol.

Im not really interested in the black/gamma I want the black/sail, although i can't find it in my size anywhere

Man, i shoulda got a couple pairs of them when i saw them at the outlet so i could hit up guys like you. They were mad cheap, i think after tax it was around 30$ in the burloak outlet a couple months ago

Man, i shoulda got a couple pairs of them when i saw them at the outlet so i could hit up guys like you. They were mad cheap, i think after tax it was around 30$ in the burloak outlet a couple months ago
That was before everyone latched on to the Roshe Run bandwagon, now they even sell out for retail.

I think I'm done with Roshes. I have the Black/Sails, Sirens, Volts, Calypso, Sport Red, Iguanas, Knicks, Speed Yellows and the two woven joints (blk/blk and emerald green)...don't really see any other colourways I'll need.

Thx, I called they are sold out too... :frown:

Btw.. does anyone have a ES pass? I can drop by at lunch and scout it out for you all :tongue:

^ I hope someone has a pass for you.  I'd love an update, specifically Roshes, Penny V and Revis (if these even came to Canada).

^ I hope someone has a pass for you.  I'd love an update, specifically Roshes, Penny V and Revis (if these even came to Canada).
I don't think the  Revis ever came to Canada for w/e reason. I was hoping having a hoh would change that but it didn't.

went on saturday, they had roshe split pack (black/orange and beige/whatever colour came with the beige)..

lots of lebron 10's and some kd 5's.. penny's were only on the hash wall as in most were gone..

am1 og's still around.. no revis, didn't come to canada..

I think I'm done with Roshes. I have the Black/Sails, Sirens, Volts, Calypso, Sport Red, Iguanas, Knicks, Speed Yellows and the two woven joints (blk/blk and emerald green)...don't really see any other colourways I'll need.
I would be done too if I had your collection...Calypsos, Sirens and Knicks still elude me and I'm not willing to pay 2x retail for them.

They had an 11 in the Black/Sail at UO Eaton yesterday on display. Still had Iguanas. No Red Sails.

I need a 10.5 in the Black/Sails if anyone knows where I can find them, thanks!

never really got into roshes but do you guys use them for running or just casual wear? 

never really got into roshes but do you guys use them for running or just casual wear? 

Yeah they were never designed for performance running. I can see the mesh easily ripping if you ran in these on the regular.

Back
Top Bottom