Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I picked up the volt and the game royal. They also had the men"s charcoal, but not that many sizes left in all three. They also had the womens squadron blue/pink but nothing over size 10.5. I wanted them as well but did'nt have my size.
Nice, im heading over next week. Any word on the lebron elites being over there

I picked up the volt and the game royal. They also had the men"s charcoal, but not that many sizes left in all three. They also had the womens squadron blue/pink but nothing over size 10.5. I wanted them as well but did'nt have my size.
Oh nice, yea went today as well was thinking about the getting those game royals but decided not too when i saw the volt lunaracer. So sick, was lucky enough to grab my size.

The ladies squadron blue/pink was crack too right? Kinda regret not grabbing the 11.. This time around they had women's volts, essentially the same shoe for men i guess but in women's sizes?..2 pairs of pink flashes left, size 9 and 11. Regret leaving that 11 also,

**** load of Lunarglide 4 Sheilds. Like wow that's really the only running shoe I'll ever need.

Anyone try to order sneakers from there? Supposedly you can through their system, would've tried it but their systems were down today.

Other notables, they had some Camo shorts i think like Nike Sb. Not a fan, but i know it's the trend. And they had Miler Tanks! So hard to find in my opinion, Nike Es is always good.

Oh nice, yea went today as well was thinking about the getting those game royals but decided not too when i saw the volt lunaracer. So sick, was lucky enough to grab my size.

The ladies squadron blue/pink was crack too right? Kinda regret not grabbing the 11.. This time around they had women's volts, essentially the same shoe for men i guess but in women's sizes?..2 pairs of pink flashes left, size 9 and 11. Regret leaving that 11 also,

**** load of Lunarglide 4 Sheilds. Like wow that's really the only running shoe I'll ever need.

Anyone try to order sneakers from there? Supposedly you can through their system, would've tried it but their systems were down today.

Other notables, they had some Camo shorts i think like Nike Sb. Not a fan, but i know it's the trend. And they had Miler Tanks! So hard to find in my opinion, Nike Es is always good.

love the miler tank, picked up every color.. except the orange one. Good for the gym or just to rock on any summer day

Indeed the squadron blue's were sick but did'nt see a size 11,damn! Oh well i'm satisfied regardless.

Nice, im heading over next week. Any word on the lebron elites being over there

Did'nt see any Lebron's when I was there.
Also the camo SB shorts with the ripstop material were pretty nice, price was 54.99.
They had Roshe's in 2 colorways, Woven Roshe's in the green.
Some air force I's, Air Force 180 in the red and purple colorway.
If anything else comes to mind I'll edit my post, but so far that all the comes to mind.
They should be getting some new stock of kicks as there was'nt much there. I was pretty surpised myself that they did'nt have more.

Did'nt see any Lebron's when I was there.
Also the camo SB shorts with the ripstop material were pretty nice, price was 54.99.
They had Roshe's in 2 colorways, Woven Roshe's in the green.
Some air force I's, Air Force 180 in the red and purple colorway.
If anything else comes to mind I'll edit my post, but so far that all the comes to mind.
They should be getting some new stock of kicks as there was'nt much there. I was pretty surpised myself that they did'nt have more.
ah thanks alot ferndaburn really appreciate it, ill be sure to post anything new when i head down next week.

is it just me that has to go up and down brimley 4 times to find the store... like trying to find area 51

ah thanks alot ferndaburn really appreciate it, ill be sure to post anything new when i head down next week.

is it just me that has to go up and down brimley 4 times to find the store... like trying to find area 51
Yea it is kind weird.

Yea i thought they would have more stuff too, but i was satisfied with what they had in running gear.

Clearance racks were empty too. Maybe ill try ordering shoes next time I'm there see how that works.

Last edited:
has anyone purchased anything from kicks-crew before? Im looking to get the lavs for below canadian retail but im curious to see how much id be charged for duties

has anyone purchased anything from kicks-crew before? Im looking to get the lavs for below canadian retail but im curious to see how much id be charged for duties

If they ship it to you via FedEx or UPS you're gonna get slammed hard. Both of them have some ludicrous 'handling' fees on top of the brokerage fees.

I've ordered from them multiple times.  I don't think I've ever paid duties.

Ordered there many a time and no duties. They mark as gift and low value, extremely fast shipping too (pick air parcel, virtually no difference in ship time between air parcel and EMS which is more expensive). Their prices on more recent releases haven't been great IMO, but there's some good prices on some older releases there.

Last edited:
Burloak still had womens sizes like..8-9 of these roshes: http://theshoegame.com/articles/nike-roshe-run-pure-platiunum-orange-chalk.html

They still had one Vapor flash jacket (can't remember the size, sorry) along with some gyakusou stuff on the clearance racks. otherwise nothing else.

Anyone have info on anywhere else in the city that's supposed to release the Innevas? I tried on a pair at Bloor today, so if anyone's looking they do have pairs left, but they didn't have mys ize.

Was at the ES today and 8's didnt even hit the floor, those who got them went straight to the register to pay. Got myself 2 pairs of Flyknits and a pair of Bo Jackson trainer's in the total orange colorway. Not really much there and scattered sizes in the Celtic I's and Crimson 3's.
Where is this "es" you guys speak of.

Burloak still had womens sizes like..8-9 of these roshes: http://theshoegame.com/articles/nike-roshe-run-pure-platiunum-orange-chalk.html

They still had one Vapor flash jacket (can't remember the size, sorry) along with some gyakusou stuff on the clearance racks. otherwise nothing else.

Anyone have info on anywhere else in the city that's supposed to release the Innevas? I tried on a pair at Bloor today, so if anyone's looking they do have pairs left, but they didn't have mys ize.
any iguanas over at Burloak when you were there?

just as a heads up adrift still had a few sizes of these from saturday when I went by today.

Back
Top Bottom