Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Just visited the ES store for the first time ( thanks again teruotokyo). Here is what I could remember:
AM 97 silver/red (the very first ones that dropped back in 97)- $99. Lots of sizes.
Crimson 3 - around $135. Not many sizes, like five in total. one was a 9.
Air Flight One (white/blue) - around $88. Many sizes.
Jordan 1 Joker - around $82. Lots of sizes 10s, nothing smaller.
Jordan 1 Celtics - around $82. Only size 14

Also, Reebok (and Rockport) stores are having their friends and family sale starting tomorrow (25th), it is between the 25th-28th. Everything is 40% off. I'll check out Vaughan Mills and post if I see anything interesting.
No worries, hope you were able to grab something.

I went today near close, in addition to what you posted:

Air Max 90 Laser Blue

KD Hulks (size 11 only I think)

Flyknit (they re-stocked sizes for the grey ones)

Flyposite Megatrons

Soccer Jersey's, lots of selection, no smalls though, mostly large and extra large with a couple mediums. 

I picked up a pair of Nike Lunar Swingtips. They don't have any on the shelves but if you ask they can grab them from the back.

Hope they get a restock of some Air Max 1's during the week.....
tired.gif

Wow, for janoskis? In my opinion there's honestly only a few dunk sbs that are worth 300 + range. And there in the pink and silver box era. Would be nice if Nike retro'd them.
Agreed. Tdot is actually right though, prices are down in April. They were going for more in march I believe. I'm sure with it coming out in the US we will have a better idea of true value. And I could care less about hype just not trying to see anyone overpay like that

No worries, hope you were able to grab something.

I went today near close, in addition to what you posted:

Air Max 90 Laser Blue

KD Hulks (size 11 only I think)

Flyknit (they re-stocked sizes for the grey ones)

Flyposite Megatrons

Soccer Jersey's, lots of selection, no smalls though, mostly large and extra large with a couple mediums. 

I picked up a pair of Nike Lunar Swingtips. They don't have any on the shelves but if you ask they can grab them from the back.

Hope they get a restock of some Air Max 1's during the week.....
tired.gif
i plan on going tomorrow afternoon (thanks again for the passes)

did you see any lebron x lavas or nike free runs?

damn es has been weak lately, when I went in early march it was decent, had  a ton of lebrons, kds and pennys.  This month it has been so weak, been so disappointed the 2 times I have been except for when I grabbed the flyknits.  I remember last year this time the ES had bunch of lebron 9s and kobe 7s too many to choose from!

Hopefully it gets better in May when I go again.

damn es has been weak lately, when I went in early march it was decent, had  a ton of lebrons, kds and pennys.  This month it has been so weak, been so disappointed the 2 times I have been except for when I grabbed the flyknits.  I remember last year this time the ES had bunch of lebron 9s and kobe 7s too many to choose from!

Hopefully it gets better in May when I go again.
It depends on how you look at it. Running gear its excellent, basketball i agree with you its pretty weak in terms of that.

Jer87 - They have all the new free runs there in FSR. Go nuts.

No Lebron Lavas, but yup they have the Nike free Runs.

They had a few Lebrons on the side rack with all the other random pairs of shoes. Mostly larger sizes though (12 and up). Didn't really look at which ones though since they were way too big for me. 

Hoping they restock more for this week but I''m not holding my breath on it. Shelves aren't stocked full, but they aren't entirely empty either and they really seem focused on clearing out the stock they already have up before putting out anything new.

Thanks for all the ES updates guys

@teruotokyo

How was the sizing in the Laser Blue 90s? were those also $99 like the Silver Bullet 97s?

Thanks for all the ES updates guys

@teruotokyo

How was the sizing in the Laser Blue 90s? were those also $99 like the Silver Bullet 97s?
They had pretty much a full size run of the Laser Blu 90's. Priced at $93.99 I believe. I was really tempted to buy them but I don't care for the pre-yellowed midsole to be honest.

They also had a TON of Air Max 2013 QS's.....seems even at a sale price, nobody wanted them. 

Capsule and Groovy. Any particular colourway you're looking for?
I was looking at the Grey/Navy ones. Both sites have them, so thanks for the suggestions!
Do you know how they fit? I'm a true 8.5, and only Groovy has them in that size, but I'm wondering if I should size down for these.

Shout out to teruotokyo  for hooking up the ES pass, passed by with my homie picked up a pair of roshe runs and my friend got lucky with a sz. 11 lebron x floridian. A lot of sz 14-15 steals for you big feet people. 

Last edited:
Capsule and Groovy. Any particular colourway you're looking for?
I was looking at the Grey/Navy ones. Both sites have them, so thanks for the suggestions!

Do you know how they fit? I'm a true 8.5, and only Groovy has them in that size, but I'm wondering if I should size down for these.

Probably best to try them on in store if you can. There was a size survey a while back in the NB thread. 60% said the 998s fit TTS, 40% said they fit a half size big. Here are the survey results:

http://niketalk.com/t/158096/official-new-balance-thread/9300#post_17335930

i think i saw andyf28 grab the roshe iguana and volt. lol. i was supposed to pick up the same but ended up takin the squadron blue roshe.

they also have some roshe split, gray and volt colorway.

I was at Vaughan Mills Reebok to see what they had for sale, as they are having their f & f sale - everything (except Crossfit) is 40% off. This is probably the most notable:

They also had about three Classic Joggers for around $50 plus the 40% off. The accessories are what interested me the most. Pick up some socks, about $6.xx for a 3-pack. Shoe spray was about $4/bottle.

I also dropped by the Nike store at Vaughan Mills. They had a full size run of the AM90 Hyperfuse LAF for $99.99

Also, they still have the backwall for additional 20% off. I saw Air Flight One (black) for $99.99 plus the additional 20% off, so $80, which is about the same price as the white/blue ones at the es store. I seen sizes 8, 9, 9.5, in those. I also saw Nike Free Trainer 7.0 Shield, reflective colourway, at the backwall. It was $79.99 + 20% off. There was a size 8 and 10.

Last edited:
Is it only the back wall 20% off or are there sales on apparel as well. I need running shorts, usually they're are some on the sale racks at vaughn mills. Did you see any?

Is it only the back wall 20% off or are there sales on apparel as well. I need running shorts, usually they're are some on the sale racks at vaughn mills. Did you see any?

There are shorts on the sales racks, including the clearance one, but there aren't any additional xx% off on anything but the shoes on the backwall. I didn't really see the prices or the sizes of the shorts though. Reebok has a lot of shorts in their store, in case you're interested. Reebok got in their spring/summer stuff.

Nike ES has an FSR of the Lebron X Elite Superhero sitting right at the front door. They were released this morning. $219.99 price tag, believe marked down from 319.99

Back
Top Bottom