Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Are the Paris or Tokyo roshe runs from the mid city pack available anywhere? I see livestock and capsule only have the new york/london color ways.

im guessing the elite series isnt coming to Canada..... havent heard ppl scooping them at all
I don't think they came to Canada, but if you're interested in the KD Elite and don't mind the drive, HOH in Buffalo had them still. Sold out of the Lebron's though. Went on a day trip over to Buffalo yesterday and they still had a few pairs left. They also had a few sizes of the Barkley 76ers too for those that are interested. 

Any news regarding Grape V's?
Should be hitting all the normal spots, hype is loud for these but I have a feeling these will have the same numbers are the fire red 5s that came out in Jan.  shouldn't be TOO difficult to cop.

Hey guys, have a few ES passes to Nike coming in, expires this Saturday. PM me with your e-mail address so I can forward you the link. You're going to have to print off the image to get in though. Couple things I ask if I send it to you, don't abuse it by forwarding it to a bunch of people. I know the ES store doesn't care too much but if a bunch of people start showing up that clearly do not work for the company (sometimes it's a smaller company that gets it) I won't be able to get anymore passes. They also keep a record of your purchases so if you start showing up everytime with an ES pass from a company...alarms will go off. 

Also if anyone sees the AM1 OG SAIL (white/obsidian/red) in size 8 or 8.5 please grab one for me and I'll pay you back. 
nerd.gif

Thanks

Hey guys, have a few ES passes to Nike coming in, expires this Saturday. PM me with your e-mail address so I can forward you the link. You're going to have to print off the image to get in though. Couple things I ask if I send it to you, don't abuse it by forwarding it to a bunch of people. I know the ES store doesn't care too much but if a bunch of people start showing up that clearly do not work for the company (sometimes it's a smaller company that gets it) I won't be able to get anymore passes. They also keep a record of your purchases so if you start showing up everytime with an ES pass from a company...alarms will go off. 

Also if anyone sees the AM1 OG SAIL (white/obsidian/red) in size 8 or 8.5 please grab one for me and I'll pay you back. 
nerd.gif

Thanks
good looking out, homie.

unfortunately I won't be able to hit up the store this weekend, but it's nice to see tpeople helping out the community.

anyways for those still looking for a pair, SVP scarborough had about half a dozen scattered sizes in the Bugs 8s sunday at close...from the top of my head, we had a 7.5, 8, 9.5, 11, 12, 13....not sure what is left though.

I don't think they came to Canada, but if you're interested in the KD Elite and don't mind the drive, HOH in Buffalo had them still. Sold out of the Lebron's though. Went on a day trip over to Buffalo yesterday and they still had a few pairs left. They also had a few sizes of the Barkley 76ers too for those that are interested. 
any Jordan 28s at the HOH?

Anybody looking for vvvvnds size 11 Olympic 7s? I have a pair that fit tight and I am looking to get rid of them for a reasonable price or trade for 11.5-12 (PM me for details), I'm posting here because I prefer to do local meetups only.

nerd.gif

Thanks

thanks a lot for the pass. Very much appreciated. I'll see if the shoes you're looking for are there.

Last edited:
Did anyone hear about the lebron denims releasing out here. I read someone said maybe but any updates?

here's what the shoe wall is looking like at today's sportswear on eglington. still have the 8s, couple sizes in the reebok kamikaze's, squadron blue 13s

for anyone that didn't get them and wanted them digi camo floral janoskis are on restock for saturday at adrift. 

They go for 300-400 on ebay it's a ******g joke, I might double up on my pair just so if anything happens I don't have to pay reseller prices.

for anyone that didn't get them and wanted them digi camo floral janoskis are on restock for saturday at adrift. 

They go for 300-400 on ebay it's a ******g joke, I might double up on my pair just so if anything happens I don't have to pay reseller prices.

I don't see that. Most pairs listed are between $200-$260, same goes for completed and sold listings. Don't create unnecessary hype.

Just visited the ES store for the first time ( thanks again teruotokyo). Here is what I could remember:
AM 97 silver/red (the very first ones that dropped back in 97)- $99. Lots of sizes.
Crimson 3 - around $135. Not many sizes, like five in total. one was a 9.
Air Flight One (white/blue) - around $88. Many sizes.
Jordan 1 Joker - around $82. Lots of sizes 10s, nothing smaller.
Jordan 1 Celtics - around $82. Only size 14

Also, Reebok (and Rockport) stores are having their friends and family sale starting tomorrow (25th), it is between the 25th-28th. Everything is 40% off. I'll check out Vaughan Mills and post if I see anything interesting.

Wow, for janoskis? In my opinion there's honestly only a few dunk sbs that are worth 300 + range. And there in the pink and silver box era. Would be nice if Nike retro'd them.

Back
Top Bottom