Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Sport Chek coupon for 25% off this Wednesday and Thursday. I'm not sure what they have in store, but they seem to have some basketball sigs online.

Code not currently working, but repped for the heads up. Picked up the Kobe Gradients, looks like most sizes are gone now. Still got other Kobes, Lebrons, KDs, Penny, etc
http://www.sportchek.ca/family/index.jsp?categoryId=3744622&cp=3733351.3733542

Other codes to try:
FF0513E
FF0513SPC
FF0513FGLS
Note: there was an error earlier where it wouldn't take any codes, just clear history/cookies, then add to cart and you should be good

Last edited:
 ^ Good looking out man.

I've been checking out Foot Locker Canada's website for an update on their release calendar but nothing had/has changed for a while and they tweet very infrequently.

Hopefully others can shed more light on this as well but this is a good first step! Thanks!

^ Good looking out man.

I've been checking out Foot Locker Canada's website for an update on their release calendar but nothing had/has changed for a while and they tweet very infrequently.

Hopefully others can shed more light on this as well but this is a good first step! Thanks!

FTL Canada social media and website team suck . They never on time with new info

Code not currently working, but repped for the heads up. Picked up the Kobe Gradients, looks like most sizes are gone now. Still got other Kobes, Lebrons, KDs, Penny, etc
http://www.sportchek.ca/family/index.jsp?categoryId=3744622&cp=3733351.3733542

Other codes to try:
FF0513E
FF0513SPC
FF0513FGLS
Note: there was an error earlier where it wouldn't take any codes, just clear history/cookies, then add to cart and you should be good
Ordered a pair of Kobe 8 Purple Gradients. Thanks for the heads up.

Any word on the what is excluded? Thanks in advance.

- 4/13 AJ 8's (Kids)
- ***** AJ 8's
- 5/4 LeBron 10's
- 5/4 AJ 5's
- 5/11 AJ 5 (Kids)
- 5/15 KD5
- Nike Roshe Runs
- G-Shock and Beats at regular price

full size run of black off white and sail and coral roshe runs at es store.. flying off the shelves though..

61 and change

Last edited:
from what I've heard we aren't getting them
if thats the case then the whole "House of Hoops" Toronto location is just a huge waste of money.  Whats the point in leasing a premium downtown location at a higher overhead and you can't offer your customers more products moreso like american locations.  i thought thats what the whole idea was to do, start opening actual HoH locations internationally, to carry the same products and releases as their american counterparts.

Damn my Sportchek order arrived quick! Ordered my Gradients YESTERDAY morning, they arrived this afternoon!!

Happy I was able to score them thru the F&F :D Need to keep a closer eye on Sportchek for future releases and discounts!

Do u get hit with fees buying Jordans from eastbay? Got an early morning planned fo those 3's

they included the fees when you checkout so you wont be charged when you get your package

Back
Top Bottom