Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Hey,

Can anyone point me in the direction of any stores that have the black\sail or black\white\grey roshe runs in a size 9?

It would be really appreciated

Hey,

Can anyone point me in the direction of any stores that have the black\sail or black\white\grey roshe runs in a size 9?

It would be really appreciated
Im pretty sure Champs has the black/gamma grey roshes. Probably has size 9.

Backwall at nike vaughan mills is additional 30% off. Also a couple of clothing racks with additional 40% off

Gonna be going to canada soon what are some good shoe spots besides the normal footlocker, champs etc?

Also gonna be looking for nba and mlb jerseys

Thanks in advance

Gonna be going to canada soon what are some good shoe spots besides the normal footlocker, champs etc?

Also gonna be looking for nba and mlb jerseys

Thanks in advance

Pro Image Square One... Ask for Steve or Bryan. Good place and they do legit name stitching too.

My Dude...Where have you been? Got anything laying around in a 11.5/12 lol

Dont really collect sneakers anymore, more into cars haha. So i only post in the general section, but ill check out this post from now on, some good information here

from Nike Toronto's twitter page, it appears that they are getting something for the restock on the 25th.

Also, from what I heard, we are actually getting the Black Grapes at some locations. Could someone with more knowledge confirm if this is true or not?

N
from Nike Toronto's twitter page, it appears that they are getting something for the restock on the 25th.

Also, from what I heard, we are actually getting the Black Grapes at some locations. Could someone with more knowledge confirm if this is true or not?
Repped. I've been waiting for someone to address both of these topics.

I've been told that SVP sports will be getting the Black Grapes...unsure which locations at the moment and the quantity, but they are supposed to be a QS release up here...so based on that, I would say Queen and Vault only.

If I hear anything else, I'll be sure to post.

Where does it say they are getting something on the 25th? From the most recent updates they are saying they are "not scheduled to restock"..

Back
Top Bottom