Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

yeah, didn't say that until today though.

Here's what I saw yesterday:

bjde6u.jpg

I wasn't sure what they meant, but to me it seemed they were implying they were getting something

That's their standard response for any type of release. But, I guess those interested will find out closer to Saturday.

Anybody know what this is all about ?
The address is the Norman Felix Art Gallery so I expect it is an exhibit of some sort.  No idea about the SCRMS or whatever else is on the buttons though.

After a little googling - the event is Pressmatic - Styles & Schemes Volume 3 - not sure if it's a photographer/rapper/blogger or something else all together.

Last edited:
That location is known for hosting plenty of pop-up shops. If there's no explanation, they don't want you there. *shrugs*

Ive seen an ad on kijiji about that event/shop/mystery. It looked like they were advertising to sell. They said something like, theyre selling all the 4 colorways from last year, all the 3 colorways from 2011, and i saw some supreme x north face stuff. I think diplomat was right, it may be a pop up shop

So are we getting any restocks on the 25th or are we getting snubbed .......... again . ?

If we do see the restocks over here which spots would have them? Need those WC4s, Bred 13s, and another pair of 88s would be nice.

A friend's pop up shop. All from his personal and his friend's collection. They also had some clothes last time around. Some champion jerseys, ralph lauren pieces and some supreme stuff..

Heads up for those interested, SVP Sports tweeted earlier that their Queen St and Vault (Edgely) locations will be carrying the Black Toe AJ1s 

anybody know of any place in the Scarborough/Markham area that will have the black toes ? Don't want to make a trip downtown lol

So it is confirmed that SVP sports is gonna have the black toe's? Anybody know how many pairs there is?

ANYBODY KNOW WHATS HAPPENING TO NIKE TORONTO IN REGARDS TO THEIR STORE CLOSING DOWN AND RE- OPENING AT A NEW LOCATION? 

I HEARD IT WILL GO DOWN IN JUNE BUT WILL IT AFFECT THE NIKE JUNE RELEASES? 

Last edited:
You mean Queen St. & Vaughn Location . The " Vault " is Queen St.
Nope. Vault = Vaughan location. ... either way, those two are the only locations to carry them.
So it is confirmed that SVP sports is gonna have the black toe's? Anybody know how many pairs there is?
Yes, they will have them. Only those two locations. Unsure about numbers at the moment. If I hear anything, I will be sure to post.

Back
Top Bottom