Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

anyone know where i can get some 8 bugs bunnies size 12 besides the employee store? 

tbh i never heard about it ever (im new to sneakers) and it seems like getting a pass to go in there is a hassle....

grabbed some livestrong air max 90s at the nike factory store in burloak.  100 bux, from what i remember one size 12 left and maybe a couple 13s?  don't really remember, theres a bunch of 9-10.5 or 11 left.  

thx in advance

anyone know where i can get some 8 bugs bunnies size 12 besides the employee store? 

tbh i never heard about it ever (im new to sneakers) and it seems like getting a pass to go in there is a hassle....

grabbed some livestrong air max 90s at the nike factory store in burloak.  100 bux, from what i remember one size 12 left and maybe a couple 13s?  don't really remember, theres a bunch of 9-10.5 or 11 left.  

thx in advance
Try checking out if SVP sports has any left in stock. We don't have any left at the Scarborough location, but was able to stock locate an 11 at the Steeles location on the weekend for a customer. 

You could also try Today's Sportswear, I think someone posted earlier in the thread that they had some on display.

good luck. 

Anyone know if Footlocker, HOH or NT Toronto will carry the Nike Kobe MC next week? Tweeted them already, but if any of yall know I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

If anyone needs a pass to the Adidas ES let me know. 50% off once you get the invite too.

Also at Nike Vaughan Mills:

-Nike Dunk High Washington <$65

-Air Max 90 black/grey/yellow $100

-Kobe 7s $100

-KD Vs $100 I believe

-Hyperdunk 2011 Lows in 4 diff CWs $60

hi guys, anybody went to the ES yesterday? what they have? is it the same as last couple of days?

hi guys, anybody went to the ES yesterday? what they have? is it the same as last couple of days?
Was there yesterday...only a size 7 and 8 left of the Bugs when I left at 7pm.

FSR of the three Roshes mentioned before.

They had a bunch of Roshes on the hash wall with no box lids, including two very large sizes of Grapes.

I asked about ordering the the Team Red and Hero Blue roshes, but not luck. He said they are exclusive to Champs for now and that they don't even have it in there system. Possible in a few weeks it might pop up and then it would be possible to order em.

Try checking out if SVP sports has any left in stock. We don't have any left at the Scarborough location, but was able to stock locate an 11 at the Steeles location on the weekend for a customer. 

You could also try Today's Sportswear, I think someone posted earlier in the thread that they had some on display.

good luck. 

I was at today's sports wear in brampton and they had the bugs bunny's and the Phoenix 8's not sure of the sizes thou.

good luck. 

I was at today's sports wear in brampton and they had the bugs bunny's and the Phoenix 8's not sure of the sizes thou.

They had a bunch of Roshes on the hash wall with no box lids, including two very large sizes of Grapes.

I asked about ordering the the Team Red and Hero Blue roshes, but not luck. He said they are exclusive to Champs for now and that they don't even have it in there system. Possible in a few weeks it might pop up and then it would be possible to order em.
Thanks for the ES update. Sucks about the Team Reds/Hero Blues....hopefully my buddy at champs can scoop me a pair with his emp discount.
Do you go to guest services to order things ?
I was asked by the cashier at the ES if I wanted to order something, I think any employee can look it up, all they need is the style number I believe. They checked at cash for me, no one was in the guest service area.

thanks. just went there today. nothing special for now. Roshe Mango V2, Total Crimson and Black/Sail got fsr but no 10.5 :frown:

any idea on how much the shoes/jerseys go for? I wanna bring enough cash when I go since its cash only.
Went there during lunch time....the jerseys were going for $50 each, they have the retro purple (with the dinosaurs logo).

They also got the concord jordan 11 going for $350, but only size 8.5 available. Small selection of Supreme clothing, didn't bother checking the price.

Went by Nike ES earlier today and aside from what others mentioned previously, nothing new to report. They did have size 7.5 and 12.5 in the lebron x ps elite turquoise at the front enterance.

Went by Nike ES earlier today and aside from what others mentioned previously, nothing new to report. They did have size 7.5 and 12.5 in the lebron x ps elite turquoise at the front enterance.

I think I may have seen you today.

going to try and head up to ES tomorrow and pickup a pair of mangos... hopefully they still got a 9 around. If I see anything new other than what the previous few posts mentioned, I'll give an update.

Todays Sportswear has the Bugs Bunny 8s from sz 8 to 12.

they also just got in the Olympic Lebron 9 lows for 100 bucks!
i grabbed a pair.

Back
Top Bottom