Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Has anyone been to the Air Canada Centre teamstore sale yet? Realsports tweeted that some stuff was up to 85% off. I just want to know if there are any jerseys included in that. I'm not willing to make the trip downtown just for t-shirts.

to add to the ACC sale, No adult leafs or Raps jerseys were on sale. mostly apparel. they also had some NFL clothes on sale too. basic pricing went $5 for tees 25-30 for hoodies.

Restocks have been happening in the GTA and Canada overall for the past 3 or so years. Nothing new, and that specific shoe has been restocked what feels like 10 times at least already.

We get nowhere near the amount as the states.

I'm also pissed cuz up where I live in OT we haven't had one restock. Not one. So hopefully we get a restock on the breds

Last edited:

I'm also pissed cuz up where I live in OT we haven't had one restock. Not one. So hopefully we get a restock on the breds
yea man im still pissed about the may 25 restock 

Well, that's the case with most sneaker releases. So, you can't expect Toronto to be along the same lines as locations in the USA. But, for the black/red 11's there's been just as much or near the amount of online and in-store restocks compared to major chains in the U.S.

Last edited:
Went by the ES earlier today (thanks to terutokyo for the pass). From what I remember they had:

- Jordan 8 bugs bunny's pretty much FSR no 11
- Kobe Venice Beach size 11.5, 13 & 14
- Lebron low I think they were blue most sizes
- roshe mango v2, total crimson, gamma grey most sizes

On the hash wall they had some clover 1's in big sizes, they also had the joker 1's a few size 10's and one 11. They had 2 pairs of grapes in big sizes 14 & 15 I think

Went by the ES earlier today (thanks to terutokyo for the pass). From what I remember they had:

On the hash wall they had some clover 1's in big sizes, they also had the joker 1's a few size 10's and one 11. They had 2 pairs of grapes in big sizes 14 & 15 I think
Thanks for the update.

You don't happen to remember if they had the new Hero Blue or Team Red roshes do you?

Thanks for the update.

You don't happen to remember if they had the new Hero Blue or Team Red roshes do you?

Nope, just the "Mango 2", Black/Gamma, and Crimson/Gamma (Orange) for $62. A couple of sizes in the Tarp Green on the floor marked down even more.

FSR of Wolf Grey, Game Royal and Volt FK1, Size 7, 8, 11, 11.5 and 13 of the Laser Blue OG AM 1 for $92.

No more Lebron X Highs from what I remember, only the X Low "Sprites" for $137.

Kobe 8 as mentioned, Venice Beach only 3 sizes left.

Bugs Bunny 8 had a lot of sizes except 10.5-11 I believe.

No sign of them.
Nope, just the "Mango 2", Black/Gamma, and Crimson/Gamma (Orange) for $62. A couple of sizes in the Tarp Green on the floor marked down even more.

FSR of Wolf Grey, Game Royal and Volt FK1, Size 7, 8, 11, 11.5 and 13 of the Laser Blue OG AM 1 for $92.

No more Lebron X Highs from what I remember, only the X Low "Sprites" for $137.

Kobe 8 as mentioned, Venice Beach only 3 sizes left.

Bugs Bunny 8 had a lot of sizes except 10.5-11 I believe.
Thanks for the updates guys.

I was hoping to grab both Blue and Red pairs...ah well. looks like its Champs for me.

Not a bad deal on the crimsons though, tempted to go through and grab those..

I was hoping to grab both Blue and Red pairs...ah well. looks like its Champs for me.

Anyone know if they had mango v2's in size 10.5? I have a pair of 10.5 hero blues if any one is interested as well. Thanks

Anyone know if they had mango v2's in size 10.5? I have a pair of 10.5 hero blues if any one is interested as well. Thanks

Yeah they had a FSR

Also to add to the update they had one pair of LeBron X Dolphins size 13

The Grapes were a size 15 & 16

Thanks to teruotokyo once again !

Try to see if they can order them for you at the ES!

Thanks for the update,  would love to go grab those Kobe's,  do you know how much they had them for?

For anyone interested Footlocker will be receiving the Air jordan 11 "playoffs" on the 8th of june. This is according to their release calendar. 
FWIW, I was at HOH today, and inquired about this. The employee I spoke to looked shocked to hear this. I pulled out my phone and showed him the FTL Canada release calendar and he said they received no email about this restock taking place.

He then said it's the low 11 (reverse concord basically) scheduled for release on June 8 and NOT the Bred 11's.

I said to him to expect several inquiries based on that calendar, he agreed and said they (those in charge of the FTL Canada site) need to be more responsible/accurate with their release descriptions.

Feel free to check on your own as well. Maybe this memo has yet to reach store level and this restock IS taking place?

Anyone who didn't get a pair of Playoff 11's are sleeping mad hard ... those were restocked so many times ....

FWIW, I was at HOH today, and inquired about this. The employee I spoke to looked shocked to hear this. I pulled out my phone and showed him the FTL Canada release calendar and he said they received no email about this restock taking place.

He then said it's the low 11 (reverse concord basically) scheduled for release on June 8 and NOT the Bred 11's.

I said to him to expect several inquiries based on that calendar, he agreed and said they (those in charge of the FTL Canada site) need to be more responsible/accurate with their release descriptions.

Feel free to check on your own as well. Maybe this memo has yet to reach store level and this restock IS taking place?

yep it's these that are dropping.

Back
Top Bottom