Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Hey Toronto,

Got this email from CSTO, last week - I was there when they dropped their pop up shop last fall.

Here's a few more info:

"Due to the success of our previous pop-up we would like to welcome you all back to a much bigger, better & wider range of exclusive products and apparel from brands such as SUPREME (2013 S/S and previous collections) NIKE, AIR JORDAN (Retro & OG), POLO Ralph Lauren, CHAMPION vintage jersey's and MUCH MUCH MORE!"

This event will be held on MAY 31st - JUNE 2nd  @ The Norman Felix Gallery 627 Queen st. West Toronto, M5V 2B7

Doors will be open from 11am - 7pm

and as always it is first come, first serve, so come early!

NOTE: CASH ONLY"

- You may also know that they post daily on Kijiji, I also seen they have OG Nike Air Jordan's for sale, yes OG from the late 90's (Nike Air on the back) for all the collectors - seen some early/mid 2000' Jordan release such as the- Jordan XII "Black/Red, last years Bred IV's to name a few. But the size ranges from 7-10 only.

Supreme heat's are also on point from what I witnessed last year, and they told me they have plenty more this year.
Since you were there at their last pop up shop, how was the pricing in general? was it pretty fair or eBay type prices? Have the day off and was thinking of coming down to check it out. Thanks in advance!

any idea on how much the shoes/jerseys go for? I wanna bring enough cash when I go since its cash only.
To have a rough estimate, I inquired on the Champion "Stoudamire" jersey and they came back stating anywhere between $40 and up depending on the rareness of the jersey, they also have a VC jersey away for all those VC fans lol - As for sneakers, I asked about some J's, pretty much between $100 and up depending on rareness once again.

Hope this helped.

Since you were there at their last pop up shop, how was the pricing in general? was it pretty fair or eBay type prices? Have the day off and was thinking of coming down to check it out. Thanks in advance!
Pricing was fair, I mean these guys are not ripping anybody off - if it's what you want and your willing to spend it's a fair deal considering what they have in stock this season.

I was able to purchase two Supreme hat's and some tee's and the more you buy the more dollars they pretty much knock off.

any idea on how much the shoes/jerseys go for? I wanna bring enough cash when I go since its cash only.
Shoes vary from $100 and up, really depending on rareness - as for jersey's, I inquired and basically all I got was a response stating $40 and up depending on rareness again. Still very cheap compared to those rip off Ebay prices if you ask me.

Shoes vary from $100 and up, really depending on rareness - as for jersey's, I inquired and basically all I got was a response stating $40 and up depending on rareness again. Still very cheap compared to those rip off Ebay prices if you ask me.
cool thanks for the info..i definitely  will be checking it out on friday after work

Also Real Sports Apparel at the Air Canada Centre is having a spring sale today until thursday I believe, everything is on sale up to 85%.

to add to the ACC sale, No adult leafs or Raps jerseys were on sale. mostly apparel. they also had some NFL clothes on sale too. basic pricing went $5 for tees 25-30 for hoodies.

Champs locations in Toronto carrying the Hero Blue and Team Red (UNC and Burgundy) Roshes. Surprised they dropped here before the States.
Nice. A buddy of mine was wearing the Team Red pair on Sunday, very nice CW...I think I may grab a pair. I have the Iguanas from Urban Outfitters, love this shoe.
Hi NT'ers. I'm relatively new to the forums but I've posted a couple times with some useful information I hope. I've asked for some passes in the past and I promised to pay back when I received mine from work. Now's the time! PM me if you want a pass with your email in it and I'll send one over. If you have a really low post count or have been posting just for your own benefit, I won't send one over.

Cheers,

Kevin
Good looking out Kevin. Welcome to the forums.

I may be able to get some passes for this week as well, I will know for sure tomorrow. I'm willing to help out to those interested..PM me your email. Again, like others have mentioned, no new users/low post counts.
Have Adidas/Reebok/TaylorMade ES Pass available. PM me if interested, will send through e-mail.

NEW JOIN DATES/ASKING FOR PASSES ON THE MESSAGE BOARD WILL NOT BE RECEIVING ANY ES PASSES FROM ME.

If you've sent me an ES pass in the past, I've already sent one your way.
Where is the Adidas and Reebok ES located?
Good news for those that care.

Was "announced" (stores were notified) today that Black Grapes will be releasing in Canada. Exact locations still not known, but they'll be here. So good for those that want.
Good news for those interested. Like I mentioned earlier, SVP will be carrying them (premium locations only for now). Also, Proper Reserve - posted earlier, so it may be widely available.
Pricing seems decent. I'm interested in what kind of non-Jordan shoes they'll have . With a start at $100, I'm sure there will be some nice deals to be had.

this, specifically on nike basketball stuff?
the most recent one possible would have been for May 25th, then if someone happens to stop by tomorrow then they can update you

but as of the 25th poster Jayemmtee23 did post this
Jordan 8 Suns - 138, only 7, 7,5, and 14 left (copped the last 8.5 :smile: )

Jordan 3M Spizikes - 103, FSR

Jordan Easter Spizikes - 103, FSR

Lebron 10 Low Sprites - 138 - 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 11, 13 (I think that's it)

Nike Roshe Runs - 62, 7, 7.5, 11, 13 (black, tarp green, and mango)

Nike Air Penny 5 Memphis Blue - 138, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 11-13

Nike AM 90 OG Laser Blues - 93, 7, 7.5, 8, some big sizes

That's mainly about it.  They got some Griffeys and some BHM Air Forces, but not really anything that good.  The Black Toes apparently sold out within minutes, according to the employee there.
apparently there were an ton of people whom went on the 25th, and cleaned out everything.

Everytime ive gone to the es store kobe 8 sold out. Lebrons sit a bir longer but they eventually sell too

For anyone interested Footlocker will be receiving the Air jordan 11 "playoffs" on the 8th of june. This is according to their release calendar. 

adidas/reebok employee store is pretty far. address is 

8100 Highway 27
Woodbridge, ONT
L4H 3N2

I live about 10 minutes away, it's in the same building complex as my home Goodlife gym. Not bad overall of an ES store, I'm just not that much of an Adidas guy.

If you're a Goodlife gym member they usually run 30% sales occasionally (show your Goodlife membership ID) & last time I went they had a 50% off sale

If anyone makes the trek out here you're only 5-8 minutes away driving from the Si Vous Play outlet on Steeles near Highway 7 so you can multi-task.

Not Toronto specific, but Roadrunnersports has the multi-colour Flyknits available for pre-order, with an early July ship date. Racers, Lunar 1's, and the Women's Trainers in smaller sizes. Look similar to the HTM's that released last month, but I guess this is the GR release.

Pay $2 to join their VIP program for a lower price, plus use CX13L010 for an extra 10% off on top.

Good to know ! Hopefully we can start to get more / our own restocks.

Restocks have been happening in the GTA and Canada overall for the past 3 or so years. Nothing new, and that specific shoe has been restocked what feels like 10 times at least already.

Last edited:
Has anyone been to the Air Canada Centre teamstore sale yet?  Realsports tweeted that some stuff was up to 85% off.  I just want to know if there are any jerseys included in that.  I'm not willing to make the trip downtown just for t-shirts.

Back
Top Bottom